Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Being told the RV is done

JayLee202

No disrespect and I hope you are right Jaylee. We should all know soon because IF it is really done, then we can infer that the auctions will stop buying and selling at the current 1166 price. Jaylee thank you for placing this in rumors and I hope for all of us that you do indeed have a good source. Thank you.

• Upvote 3

Jaylee I have always enjoyed your posts and all but could you elaborate just a little? (I am not being snide, just wondering) Do you have contacts in Iraq or just bankers or something? Thanks for sharing anything you can...

Hi bamagirl, God bless you. I enjoys your posts as well. A friend of mines just retired from the military as he was LT in Finance (If I got the title right) and he introduced me to a few people in Iraq. I'm not big on making predictions because I just hate to be wrong, you know what I mean? But I just felt like I had the courage to at least tell a little without trying to get peoples hopes up too high and then nothing happens. But just to elaborate a little, I'm hearing that Dr. Shabibi isn't waiting on other people to do their home work when all of a sudden, he's ready to print the new currency. From information I've received, the printing of the new currency in September and having this all done by 1/1/13 has been long planned and Dr. Shabibi is sticking to his commitment so the articles that are similar to this story seems to have some accuracy to it. I'm not a guru or anything like that and I'm not looking to be known through out the Dinarian atmosphere lol I just want help :)

jaylee id love to wait till 2013 to cash in but i just cant i need the money for some other avenues that will be making me more money. Take care and i hope your right. I believe the CBI is ready to pull it.

You haven't said nothing wrong there my friend.

:lol:

Look for this in about 20 minutes on another site:

Intel Guru Jaylee202 I'm being told that it's done but in my opinion, I don't think it will be announced during Ramadan. I could be wrong and I hope I am wrong. Also if this RV announcement come any time after August, then I would recommend cashing out in 2013 which would give you a full year for tax preparations for 2014.

lol you're absolutely right. I saw someone posted this in dinardetectives website. wow! I'm no guru, just sharing info. I'm sorry lots of people have been hearing the same, but so have I. It is what it is. One day, somebody will be right. :) God Bless you ReVbo

I plan on cashing up to four notes (I want to take care of my Family and friends) right away if it is close to a 1 to 1 ratio, i will wait until 2013 (my plans anyway) to cash in the rest, of course alot depends on the rate and tax situations that might come about...we have heard anything from 0%/15% for long term Capitol Gains as well as 15% to 35% on short term capitol gains (most of my Dinar fall into the long term Capitol Gains catagory) to all of Dinar will be Short term capitol gains, and there is speculation that this years tax laws including CG's could be different than next years. as the saying goes "all plans will suceed (until the battle starts)"

Convey your dinars over to a trust fund called Spend Thrift Trust. No capital Gains tax on that trust.

• Upvote 4

Hi bamagirl, God bless you. I enjoys your posts as well. A friend of mines just retired from the military as he was LT in Finance (If I got the title right) and he introduced me to a few people in Iraq. I'm not big on making predictions because I just hate to be wrong, you know what I mean? But I just felt like I had the courage to at least tell a little without trying to get peoples hopes up too high and then nothing happens. But just to elaborate a little, I'm hearing that Dr. Shabibi isn't waiting on other people to do their home work when all of a sudden, he's ready to print the new currency. From information I've received, the printing of the new currency in September and having this all done by 1/1/13 has been long planned and Dr. Shabibi is sticking to his commitment so the articles that are similar to this story seems to have some accuracy to it. I'm not a guru or anything like that and I'm not looking to be known through out the Dinarian atmosphere lol I just want help :)

You haven't said nothing wrong there my friend.

Hey man thanks for coming back and fillin us in on what you know.......I think your respected enough around here to share what you know with out to much problem.......everyone around here doesn't believe it will happen no matter who says what so give up.....give us all you got! :D

I know I can speak for many others that truly appreciate you sharing.......it's fun to have that possibility out there......thanks again

Oh and ps......your already known around the dinar world now.........saw your post reposted on several other sites......... :lol:

holy cow --- you saw it on another dinar site ??? MAN that took big kahooonia`s too admit you brought this over from another site ---- we were kind of hoping you heard from a high iraqi banker attached too the c.b.i. that controls the rights and documents that will tell us that in fact the dinar has re-valued and tomorrow is the day

{ or something too that effect } :unsure:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

holy cow --- you saw it on another dinar site ??? MAN that took big kahooonia`s too admit you brought this over from another site ---- we were kind of hoping you heard from a high iraqi banker attached too the c.b.i. that controls the rights and documents that will tell us that in fact the dinar has re-valued and tomorrow is the day

{ or something too that effect } :unsure:

Lol he said he saw his op on another site.....dope :D

• Upvote 1

Okie say's this every week .. I say it ANT so... :butt-kicking:

And who is Boozer to say it 'ANT' so????

We would know swiftly if the CBI adjusted the value of their currency. That's a given. There is no point in arguing about an event that has yet to occur. :twocents:

Thanks Captain Obvious!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2