Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy (Reform)

SWFloridaGuy

The vast majority of dinar investors couldn't really care less about how much progress Iraq is making if not for the potential increase in the value of their currency, as long as Iraq doesn't fall into the hands of those who seek to do us harm. All of the points SWFG raised are valid, but the implication that Iraq needs to revalue their currency in order to accomplish their goals is baseless. They can have a tradable currency at the current value of $.000857 just as South Korea does at $.000875, or they can have a tradable currency at $.86 if they lop. I know many people equate progress in Iraq with a more valuable currency but that simply isn't the case.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 11

The vast majority of dinar investors couldn't really care less about how much progress Iraq is making if not for the potential increase in the value of their currency, as long as Iraq doesn't fall into the hands of those who seek to do us harm. All of the points SWFG raised are valid, but the implication that Iraq needs to revalue their currency in order to accomplish their goals is baseless. They can have a tradable currency at the current value of $.000857 just as South Korea does at $.000875, or they can have a tradable currency at $.86 if they lop. I know many people equate progress in Iraq with a more valuable currency but that simply isn't the case.

I agree 100% with this paragraph. Some say that they have learned a great deal about the middle east by following this investment, etc. What they are really doing is justifying all of the time they have wasted on these dinar sites. LOL (like I am doing right now). The truth is that Iraq doesn't have to do anything. I own dinars and I am "hoping" to see something that has never been seen before. Is it worth the risk? Yes. High risk/high reward. That's how I see it. And if it doesn't happen, we all move on. Have some people been duped by "gurus"? Yes. But we're all adults here. If you lose money that you couldn't afford to lose, that's on you. By now, everyone should know that these gurus don't know anymore about this investment than my labrador. Most are simply seeking "attention". That's all. I'm ready to put this to rest. It appears that something will "shake out" between Sept. and the first of the year. If it lops, so be it. Let's get it done and move on. I would love to have 1 penny for all of the hours wasted on these sites over the past few years. I would be a very rich man.

• Upvote 11

I agree 100% with this paragraph. Some say that they have learned a great deal about the middle east by following this investment, etc. What they are really doing is justifying all of the time they have wasted on these dinar sites. LOL (like I am doing right now). The truth is that Iraq doesn't have to do anything. I own dinars and I am "hoping" to see something that has never been seen before. Is it worth the risk? Yes. High risk/high reward. That's how I see it. And if it doesn't happen, we all move on. Have some people been duped by "gurus"? Yes. But we're all adults here. If you lose money that you couldn't afford to lose, that's on you. By now, everyone should know that these gurus don't know anymore about this investment than my labrador. Most are simply seeking "attention". That's all. I'm ready to put this to rest. It appears that something will "shake out" between Sept. and the first of the year. If it lops, so be it. Let's get it done and move on. I would love to have 1 penny for all of the hours wasted on these sites over the past few years. I would be a very rich man.

emot-downsbravo.gif

Last time I checked, there are NO articles stating an RV NOR a L0P. We are all speculators, some with a background with finances/investing and some without, yet ALL are respected for their points of view. That's what makes DVsuch an awesome site to gather information from. As long as information is presented in a clear and APPRECIABLE manner, things tend to go well. It's when it doesn't... Well, I suppose that's what gives the mods job security, huh? (SN: Mods, these are not the droids you're looking for. LOL j/k) Thanks to all who participate and share their knowledge. I truly appreciate it.

Halo

• Upvote 2

(THIS IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ASK THE HARD QUESTIONS. THIS IF FOR THE GROUP WHO HAS CONTINUALLY PROVEN TO BE HERE ONLY TO CAUSE STRIFE. WE KNOW THIS TO BE THE CASE BY MONITORING THEIR DELIVERY. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

The Power of Negative Thinking. by: Remez Sasson

Negative thinking appears to be more prevalent than positive thinking. It seems that with most people positive thinking requires some effort, whereas negative thinking comes easily and uninvited. This has much to do with education and the environment one has been living in.

If you have been brought up in a happy and positive atmosphere, where people value success and self-improvement, then it will be easier for you to think positively and expect success. If you have been brought up under poor or difficult situations, you will probably go on expecting difficulties and failure.

We all view everything through our predominant mental attitude. If our thoughts are positive, that is fine, but if they are negative, our lives and circumstances will probably mirror these thoughts.

If you believe that you are going to fail, you will unconsciously sabotage every opportunity to succeed. If you are afraid of meeting new people or having close relationships, you will do everything to avoid people and relationships, and then complain that you are lonely and nobody loves you.

Do you often think about difficulties, failure and disasters? Do you keep thinking about the negative news you have seen on the TV or read in the newspapers?

Do you see yourself stuck and unable to improve your life or your health? Do you frequently think that you do not deserve happiness or money, or that it is too difficult to get them? If you do, then you will close your mind, see no opportunities, and behave and react in such ways, as to repel people and opportunities.

The mind does not usually judge or examine thoughts and opinions before accepting them. If what it hears, sees and reads is always negative, it accepts this as the standard way of thinking and behavior.

The media constantly bombards the mind with a lot of information about disasters, catastrophes, wars and other unhappy events. This information sinks into the subconscious mind, and then manifests as your habitual manner of thinking. By occupying the mind with depressing and pessimistic thoughts you radiate negative energy into the surrounding world, thus creating and recreating more negativity, failures and disasters.

The mind is neutral energy. The way you think determines whether the results are positive and beneficial or negative and harmful. It is the same of energy acting in different ways.

The good news are that persistent inner work can change habits of thinking. You must be willing to put energy and time to pursue positive thinking, in order to change your mental attitude.

• Upvote 11

So, now you're making the argument that Iraq taking steps to convalesce economically and politically isn't in our best interest? Progress is progress. Will there ever be proof Iraq will revalue to any level? Of course not. So, stop demanding it because that's just ignorant. I never once used the word revalue did I? As usual you have no point and are just here to share your disconsolate attitude and affirm how very lonely you must be, to spend all day on a hopeless endeavor. THIS IS DINAR VETS. PUMPERS DON'T COME TO DINAR VETS. YOU FEEL THIS IS HOPELESS. WE GET IT. MOVE ON.

I didn't say progress in Iraq isn't in our best interest. To the contrary, I think a strong, prosperous, democratic Iraq is stategically very good for the US. I just don't think it automatically means a more valuable dinar. I didn't demand any proof. I just said that Iraq doesn't need a more valuable currency to become international or to develop as you implied.

Iraq must have a tradeable currency to accomplish their goals and reclaim their economic prowess in the region (as it should be).

If you weren't implying that then my apologies.

I joined before you did and you have more posts than I do, so who's lonely?

And yes, pumpers do come to DV. I'm not saying you're a pumper but some here are.

Edited by doctor robbins
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

I didn't say progress in Iraq isn't in our best interest. To the contrary, I think a strong, prosperous, democratic Iraq is stategically very good for the US. I just don't think it automatically means a more valuable dinar. I didn't demand any proof. I just said that Iraq doesn't need a more valuable currency to become international or to develop as you implied.

If you weren't implying that then my apologies.

I joined before you did and you have more posts than I do, so who's lonely?

And yes, pumpers do come to DV. I'm not saying you're a pumper but some here are.

So, what you're saying is you've been here longer and contributed less. You may be onto something there. I believe there is hope for a profit in this investment. That is why I am here. How about you?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 3

The ducks are lining up in a row one by one, they're almost there, thanks for the information that you bring SWFG.

Tony,

How many ducks still out there..? lol they have been putting the ducks in a row for a long time.. everytime one lines up, the other runs away lol lol

SWFG,

Thanks and let's hope this ride comes to an end soon

SWFguy"::;As you point out , there is a lot to be done...If this were a real business they would be on OT and weekends instead of delays and postponements.. They need to be thankful that the CBI doesnt need a committee to keep the business sector going.....

I wonder if he is "Guru Doc." That "Doc" has a similarly dour demeanor. He also routinely spells Erbil E-B-R-I-L, and thinks the HCL is actually "HCI." Is there anything more annoying than a "gooroo" offering his assessment but failing to get the simplest terminology correct?

Perhaps he needs a dinar spell check. OR read more articles besides lop articles. ;)

• Upvote 1

So, what you're saying is you've been here longer and contributed less. You may be onto something there. I believe there is hope for a profit in this investment. That is why I am here. How about you?

Oh get over yourself. You're a bully towards anyone who doesn't go along with your positive spin.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

You know, I don't make awhole lot of post but read alot of them, and it seems everytime I read a post Dr.Robins post is LOP LOP LOP. Man why don't you get a grip or just sell out if you even own Dinar. I know it would have to be a better day for you. Everyone enjoy your day!!! GO RV...

• Upvote 2

You know, I don't make awhole lot of post but read alot of them, and it seems everytime I read a post Dr.Robins post is LOP LOP LOP. Man why don't you get a grip or just sell out if you even own Dinar. I know it would have to be a better day for you. Everyone enjoy your day!!! GO RV...

If you'll go back and read you'll find that most of my posts aren't promoting the lop so much as they're addressing misconceptions and misinformation. For example, I didn't say in this thread that Iraq will lop. I said that they don't have to RV to have a tradable currency and that's a fact. They could keep their value where it is now or they could lop or they could raise the value to a level they can support, which is less than 86 cents I can assure you.

• Upvote 2