Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

We don't want to save you from yourself.

The RV is more likely to happen than the RD. With all of the media calling for an RD, there must be something that Shabibi and Maliki know but aren't saying. Even Shabibi stated that about the RV.

The RD is being announced to happen no later than January 1, 2013. The RV will happen before then If the RV is indeed to happen before the end of this year. It would be prudent to acquire as much IQD as possible.

People should be preparing for their retirement. $1 million is no longer enough to retire on. People will need $10 million or more to survive their retirement years. That number keeps going up after each year.

WOW! Is this really your post Jackster? What happened to you? I thought you were on the other team.

I've been avoiding this topic but I have to say I am amazed that it has gone 25 pages and hasn't been shut down, LOL :lol: HA,HA,HA! Topic is too hot for me! Very entertaining though.

You spending all this time and energy to make 5%, sansuckhole? Lol, sounds real rewarding.

We're not here to convince the paranoid and delusional sheeple that have drank deeply of the dinar kool aid, like you and Fakedinar. We're here for the people that are on the fence or don't know what to think and are looking for REAL FACTS, not the nonsense drivel posted by the likes of you and all the other pumpers and gurus and dreamers and liars.

In other words...

Facts = What the Iraqi govt and media tell me.

Because govts and the media have such a good record of being truthful amirite?

LOL

A stupid argument. History is occasionally made, regarding things that are possible. That is how man went to the moon in a rocket. History will never be made about a man flying from the Earth to the moon via nothing more than flapping his arms and wishing he could. A massive RV of the dinar (and even 1 cent would be VERY massive) is an example of the latter, not the former. Learn how to distinguish the difference. Keep flapping your arms and hoPing though sansoupey, I'm sure you'll get there someday.

Your whole 'understanding' is that the powers behind the middle eastern invasion actually give a crap about the future of Iraq;which couldn't be furthur from the truth.

They will drain the natural resources of Iraq dry without blinking,just as they are ripping trillions of dollars off from the global economy currently.

Oh..and thinking you truly understand economics from taking a economics class is silly wishful thinking.There are no cycles or certain ways that currency is handled.

When you effectively own the markets and world currencies through the global network of central banks you make your own rules,not go by what some silly professors say.

Blah, blah, blah, blah.....Sackapoopie if Iraq RVs by 100,000% then what's to stop Iran from doing it the next day? Then the Euro, then the dollar. I guess you just haven't got enough sense to see that it is an economic impossibility. I'm going back to fishing. I have wasted enough time "debating" a nut case.

Economic impossibility?

You think the United states can actually back up all of those trillions of greenbacks they owe other countries bud?

Considering that the globalists want to crash the world economy,having Iraq RV big would help out quite a bit since they WANT global hyperinflation.

Is that so hard for you to understand?

We have failed. Haha...seems to me its you and Sassadookey who can't answer simple questions and resort to conspiracy ignorance to try and make up for a lack of an argument.

And what if that 'conspiracy ignorance' is the truth hmmmm?

After all you have little to debunk them with except your typical selrighteous

'haha u's don't beleives da newz u dum dum'

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hate to say it but the mindless Rv shills really are idiots.

Never seen such a bunch of ignorant fools.

WOW! Is this really your post Jackster? What happened to you? I thought you were on the other team.

I've been avoiding this topic but I have to say I am amazed that it has gone 25 pages and hasn't been shut down, LOL :lol: HA,HA,HA! Topic is too hot for me! Very entertaining though.

It's called sarcasm and you obviously missed it. Maybe they'll teach you about it next year in school

Edited by webup
  • Upvote 1

Ok, Ive had enough! I want to act superior and be a saint too! Ok, here goes. This goes out to my fan club (thats you, sweet baby, big heart frank, and pocket protector dave, love you guys)....ok...Saint hood here I come!!!

What these cool aid rvers dont get is how easy and simple the lop is. Ive studied currency for years. Just lop the zeros! Simple and does not cost a thing. Its like fast food economics. The gurus are trying take all your money.

Haha. That was fun. Now back to reality. Good article up in the news section, about iraq may need another year to replace the currency.

So in the mean time Ill count my dinar again and continue planning on what im going to buy with my return on this exciting investment. I also like to pick up a stack of 25,000 dinars and breath deeply. Smells like prosperity.

• Upvote 4

Hate to say it but the mindless Rv shills really are idiots.

Never seen such a bunch of ignorant fools.

It's called sarcasm and you obviously missed it. Maybe they'll teach you about it next year in school

webup, I was not being sarcastic. Sarcasm is "a sharp, bitter, or cutting expression or remark; a bitter jibe or taunt", usually conveyed through irony or understatement.

In my business, I am learning that's not "Location, location, location!", but rather "Motivation, motivation, motivation!" Instead to trying to convince people what "I think" is the best road, I let them choose from the options I have presented them. The options show both sides. They're motivated to do what they want to do, not what I want them to do.

The IQD is called a speculative investment with huge high-end potential. The danger is that someone would mortgage their house or empty their savings account to buy in. Their options should be laid out before them.

One option is to set aside a pre-determined amount after each paycheck for the buying of more IQD. Just like someone adds to their 401k.

What is the outlook for the IQD these days?

A complete LOP? Should sell now with minimal losses.

An RD with an exchange rate of US$0.86? Do not sell nor buy. Hold.

An RD with an exchange rate of Saddam era dinar $3? Do not sell, but buy in safe amounts.

An RV of $1-$3 without an RD? BUY! Buy in any amount you feel comfortable with. And up to amounts that put your future at risk if it does not RV. The reward could be monumental.

Tripp, people have attacked me for debating what certain gurus have stated. I have been negged for posting my math on the IQD. I cut and paste an article from a reputable source and I'm told that I can't think for myself. You have stated that you hate the "negativity" from people that dispute the RV.

People can definitely talk in here. What about their actions. Do we act on what we're saying?

Some are selling their IQD. Either all of it or a portion. Those that sell it all no longer believe in the IQD. Those that are selling a portion need the cash. Those that are selling a portion are keeping the rest for just in case this thing RVs.

Others are neither buying nor selling. They've spent all that they want and are not 100% convinced of a huge RV. They've risked enough and might even wonder if they might have a good decision in the first place.

The last group. Very confident of the RV. They'll make millions. Their IRA and 401K contributions should be diverted to buying IQD. And as much as they can afford.

Gold went from $400 in 2003 to $1800 in 2011. If people believed that gold was a good investment, they would have been buying it every month, adding to their portfolio. Now, they should be selling their gold.

The IQD is suppose to RV. Those that believe it will should be buying it every month adding to their portfolio.

Ok, Ive had enough! I want to act superior and be a saint too! Ok, here goes. This goes out to my fan club (thats you, sweet baby, big heart frank, and pocket protector dave, love you guys)....ok...Saint hood here I come!!!

What these cool aid rvers dont get is how easy and simple the lop is. Ive studied currency for years. Just lop the zeros! Simple and does not cost a thing. Its like fast food economics. The gurus are trying take all your money.

Haha. That was fun. Now back to reality. Good article up in the news section, about iraq may need another year to replace the currency.

So in the mean time Ill count my dinar again and continue planning on what im going to buy with my return on this exciting investment. I also like to pick up a stack of 25,000 dinars and breath deeply. Smells like prosperity.

When do you plan to make your next IQD purchase?

Economic impossibility?

You think the United states can actually back up all of those trillions of greenbacks they owe other countries bud?

Considering that the globalists want to crash the world economy,having Iraq RV big would help out quite a bit since they WANT global hyperinflation.

Is that so hard for you to understand?

The US doesn't have to back the dollar. The dollars value is determined on the open market. The dollar is worth what people are willing to pay for it.

It's econ 101... supply and DEMAND. There is a massive supply of dollars but an even more massive demand for dollars due to the US having a 14 trillion dollar a year economy.

There is almost ZERO demand for dinar (except speculators waiting on a 100,000% RV) because Iraq has basically no dinar related economy. The vast majority of Iraqs economy is dollar denominated oil sales. The dinar has almost no demand and yet has a supply 6 times more massive than the masive supply of dollars out there.

The dinar is selling for about 1300:1 now in Iraq. It's not even worth the 1166 CBI rate.

What is the outlook for the IQD these days?

A complete LOP? Should sell now with minimal losses.

An RD with an exchange rate of US$0.86? Do not sell nor buy. Hold.

An RD with an exchange rate of Saddam era dinar $3? Do not sell, but buy in safe amounts.

An RV of $1-$3 without an RD? BUY! Buy in any amount you feel comfortable with. And up to amounts that put your future at risk if it does not RV. The reward could be monumental.

Not sure what a complete lop is. A lop is exactly what you describe as RD with rate of $.86.

There is no such thing as a lop without a rate adjustment also.

Edited by DaveD
  • Upvote 1

The US doesn't have to back the dollar. The dollars value is determined on the open market. The dollar is worth what people are willing to pay for it.

It's econ 101... supply and DEMAND. There is a massive supply of dollars but an even more massive demand for dollars due to the US having a 14 trillion dollar a year economy.

There is almost ZERO demand for dinar (except speculators waiting on a 100,000% RV) because Iraq has basically no dinar related economy. The vast majority of Iraqs economy is dollar denominated oil sales. The dinar has almost no demand and yet has a supply 6 times more massive than the masive supply of dollars out there.

The dinar is selling for about 1300:1 now in Iraq. It's not even worth the 1166 CBI rate.

Not sure what a complete lop is. A lop is exactly what you describe as RD with rate of $.86.

There is no such thing as a lop without a rate adjustment also.

Apparently, there are those that believe that when the 3 zeros are removed, that the exchange rate will remain the same. I don't know where they get this.

Currently 1IQD equals US$0.00086. After the RD, the 1000 IQD will be traded in for New 1 IQD. However, the exchange rate will remain New 1 IQD equals US$0.00086. This seems to be what some Pro-RVers believe will happen.

People are making posts in here that seem to make that conclusion. I'm asking them questions to have them clarify their statements.

One statement they make is "how is Iraq going to pay their debts if they remove 3 zeros?" If the exchange rate doesn't change along with the removal of 3 zeros, then they have a good question. However, I think we agree that just like the currency will move the decimal place 3 points, they will also move the exchange rate 3 decimal points. I think people believe the currency will change, but not the exchange rate. That's why I addressed the "complete LOP" where everyone, including inside Iraq, loses. If both currency and exchange rate move 3 decimal points, then everyone holding Dinar outside of Iraq loses on the 1000x potential profit, but the person in Iraq will experience nothing.

If a Dinarian in DV holds 1 million IQD which is worth $860 (paid $1080-$1200), then RDs to 1000 IQD, but the IQD remains at US$0.00086, then their 1 million IQD becomes 1000 IQD equal to 86 cents. It's amazing that anyone could believe that a currency could revalue this way. But if people believe that $1 will become $1000 overnight, then why couldn't $1000 become $1 overnight?

Yes, an RD with proportional exchange rate adjustment is the correct conclusion.

• Upvote 1

In other words...

Facts = What the Iraqi govt and media tell me.

That's about the size of it.

They will drain the natural resources of Iraq dry without blinking,just as they are ripping trillions of dollars off from the global economy currently.

There are no cycles or certain ways that currency is handled.

When you effectively own the markets and world currencies through the global network of central banks you make your own rules,not go by what some silly professors say.

Considering that the globalists want to crash the world economy, having Iraq RV big would help out quite a bit since they WANT global hyperinflation.

Precisely. Ordo ab Chao.

And what if that 'conspiracy ignorance' is the truth hmmmm?

Dinarck will surely call me a "hippy" for saying this, but in the era of the Vietnam War it was chic to say, "The government is lying to us!" Of course, Dinarck, in his typically desperate grasping at straws, would say, they were all on drugs, just as I am right now. Since 9-11, the "new chic" among "conservatives" is to say, "Our government is the paragon of truth," implying that everyone should just go back to sleep, as we see the FDA and the pharmaceutical industry normalizing the use of "approved" drugs - so as to corner the market for government, and as the government fights the so-called "War on Drugs" only to corner the market on "illegal" drugs for government.

It's about population control and nothing less.

I suppose this line of thinking has also spawned this schizophrenic idea of conservatives calling for smaller government as they drain the national treasury on pointless foreign wars against phony terror plots, and nation-build for every other nation in the world but our own. Can the United States ever get enough of "war?"

There are no conspiracies. None whatsoever. :lol:

When do you plan to make your next IQD purchase?

I plan to make mine on the 32nd of this month. ;)

Edited by Sanssouci

A stupid argument. History is occasionally made, regarding things that are possible. That is how man went to the moon in a rocket. History will never be made about a man flying from the Earth to the moon via nothing more than flapping his arms and wishing he could.

Three words for you: Van Allen Belt.

A massive RV of the dinar (and even 1 cent would be VERY massive) is an example of the latter, not the former. Learn how to distinguish the difference.

We don't need no education,

We don't need no thought control,

No dark sarcasm in the classroom,

Teacher leave them kids alone.

He uses facts, figures, and sound economic principles. Which of those do you use?

I don't believe the media, remember?

I see you CONSTANTLY using straw men and ad hominem.

I am simply better at it than Dinarck. You can't get yourself over that.

If I say you're both fat, and stupid, does that mean I think stupidity and obesity are one and the same and inextricably linked?

If I say you're both fat, and stupid, would I be going out on a limb to also say that is why you call yourself "BigFrankD?"

Another piss poor argument from Sans, who appears to be entirely incapable of coming up with anything but piss poor arguments.

Well, for "piss poor," it's certainly got you whipped up into a nice, healthy froth.

And pointing out that you're a complete and utter FOOL for thinking the dinar's value is a massive conspiracy in no way implies that one thinks there are no conspiracies whatsoever.

You've got your conspiracies, and I've got mine. You don't have to believe mine, but you insist on me believing yours. How a man who places total trust in the mainstream media could ever fathom such a thing as conspiracy truly has me wondering.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1

Three words for you: Van Allen Belt.

Hahahahahahaha! You're such a fool. Moon landing conspiracy belief is basically proof positive of a sub 80 IQ. Why don't you look up what Van Allen (you know, the guy that they're named for) says about the subject?

The funniest part about conspiracy theory nut jobs like yourself is you think EVERYONE ELSE is gullible, when the truth is its you that are naive, believing everything that the other conspiracy theory nuts tell you, like a good little sheeple.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hahahahahahaha! You're such a fool. Moon landing conspiracy belief is basically proof positive of a sub 80 IQ.

You cannot know anything for certain that you yourself have not completely verified. All you can do is take the word of people you trust. So who do you trust, Frank?

So people get banned to the lop section coz lop talk in the busy dreamer section is bad for business yet a fresh and unrelenting bunch of Pro Rv whackjobs who are on the payroll come in here to disrupt any normal debate?

• Upvote 1

So people get banned to the lop section coz lop talk in the busy dreamer section is bad for business yet a fresh and unrelenting bunch of Pro Rv whackjobs who are on the payroll come in here to disrupt any normal debate?

You winners are all convinced of a LOP. What is there to debate?

LOL you need to practice what you preach. You are sounding like the wackjob thinking everyone that believes in the Rv is on some type of payroll which you will never be able to prove. Yep, sounds like a conspiracy theory to me. Also you whine and say we come in here well what does some of your buddies tend to do they are still roaming the so called dreamers land in the rumors section and have to get their 2 cents in now dont they? also the only person on the payroll is your lovely sister and business is good haha

Troll us we troll you back what you cant take it? here ill grab you a tissue.tongue.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You winners are all convinced of a LOP. What is there to debate?

of course they were the ones that got all good grades in highs chool and were the top ones in their class yet they never lost their virginity until their mid 40's.ohmy.gif

0082666387372_500X500.jpg

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

of course they were the ones that got all good grades in highs chool and were the top ones in their class tet they never lost their virginity until their mid 40's.ohmy.gif

0082666387372_500X500.jpg

See? No debate, only personal attack. Careful, you're scoring points for the other side. Be careful with the comeback, I cry easily. :D:D

• Upvote 2

also the only person on the payroll is your lovely sister and business is good haha

Troll us we troll you back what you cant take it? here ill grab you a tissue.tongue.gif

Not cool easy...

See? No debate, only personal attack. Careful, you're scoring points for the other side. Be careful with the comeback, I cry easily. :D:D

Very true. I use to enjoy the "positivity" that easy brought with his posts, even though I didn't agree with the logic and reasoning behind them as there was never much substance. However, nowadays, he just comes across as a little punk who attacks and belittles others just because he doesn't agree with the facts that they present. Also, a rational debate from Easy should never be expected.

The comment from Easy which I highlighted above should be reported. We all know what he meant by that, not cool at all Easy. Grow up you little child.

• Upvote 1

Not cool easy...

Very true. I use to enjoy the "positivity" that easy brought with his posts, even though I didn't agree with the logic and reasoning behind them as there was never much substance. However, nowadays, he just comes across as a little punk who attacks and belittles others just because he doesn't agree with the facts that they present. Also, a rational debate from Easy should never be expected.

The comment from Easy which I highlighted above should be reported. We all know what he meant by that, not cool at all Easy. Grow up you little child.

LOl report because frankly i dont care any longer, how many times have i been attacked personally and how many lopsters have called us wackjobs, nutjobs etc. Webup came at me a while back and i went at him now, it seems if someone brings the heat they beter be able to take it. Ever head of the term dont start nothing wont be nothing i live by that where im from.

Not cool easy...

internet tough guy here haha you wouldnt last where im from bud.

Not cool easy...

Takes two to tango and there are no innocent bystanders involved,including the comments in your post. We have two differing opinions,why can't each side allow the other to believe what they wish?

• Upvote 1

Takes two to tango and there are no innocent bystanders involved,including the comments in your post. We have two differing opinions,why can't each side allow the other to believe what they wish?

Exactly i start to attack when i get attacked bottom line i dont stay silent

LOl report because frankly i dont care any longer, how many times have i been attacked personally and how many lopsters have called us wackjobs, nutjobs etc. Webup came at me a while back and i went at him now, it seems if someone brings the heat they beter be able to take it. Ever head of the term dont start nothing wont be nothing i live by that where im from.

internet tough guy here haha you wouldnt last where im from bud.

Whatever you say Easy, indirectly calling somebody's sister a prostitute is not cool period, you guys can attack each other all day long, I could care less. But you should know when to draw the line...

I wouldn't last in Modesto California? Why not? You do, and you're on the computer all day. Come out to the eastside of Oahu, and you would get your a$$ knocked out. You see how silly that sounds Easy? So who's the internet tough guy? You are on here everyday posting back and forth...and from your comment above it looks like you are the internet gangsta.laugh.gif

• Upvote 1