Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"It's not a lop, not a lop. Wait... SMOKESCREEN!"

DaveD

Whatever you say Easy, indirectly calling somebody's sister a prostitute is not cool period, you guys can attack each other all day long, I could care less. But you should know when to draw the line...

I wouldn't last in Modesto California? Why not? You do, and you're on the computer all day. Come out to the eastside of Oahu, and you would get your a$ knocked out. You see how silly that sounds Easy? So who's the internet tough guy? You are on here everyday posting back and forth...and from your comment above it looks like you are the internet gangsta.laugh.gif

haha hawaiian gangs give me a break!!! come to ccali where all the gangs are and yes i am surrounded by them and all i see is red all day every day liek i said dont start nothing wont be nothing. Who's gonna knock me out you? lol yet you are here after you sold your 20 million dinar still posting on a dinar forum? hmm maybe time to move on bud.

Edited by easyrider

Whatever you say Easy, indirectly calling somebody's sister a prostitute is not cool period, you guys can attack each other all day long, I could care less. But you should know when to draw the line...

The guy might not even have a sister.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The guy might not even have a sister.

good point LOL

LOPsters must learn to laugh at themselves instead of everyone else all the time.

id love to see it as well unfortunately we pro rvers are all shills, nutjobs, whackjobs, uneducated idiots and internet gangstas LOL

Edited by easyrider

Seriously, do you LOPsters sit in here and actually debate this allegedly impending LOP? Is it a debate as to degree? How much fun can this be? How interesting can be your lives?

dude they are here to save the world didnt you know? one dinarian at a time its their community service to the world and we are all oblivious to this huge scam that is taking place. What has Adam done? tongue.gif

dude they are here to save the world didnt you know? one dinarian at a time its their community service to the world and we are all oblivious to this huge scam that is taking place. What has Adam done? tongue.gif

God bless us all, everyone!

good point LOL

id love to see it as well unfortunately we pro rvers are all shills, nutjobs, whackjobs, uneducated idiots and internet gangstas LOL

Not to mention the dreaded "conspiracy theorist!" :o

God bless us all, everyone!

Not to mention the dreaded "conspiracy theorist!" :o

Remember the government loves you and they would never lie or mis inform the public for their own agenda. One day they will feed us, clothe us, give us all free money and we all will live happily ever after. Never question the media or government agencies because they are doing everything out of the goodness of their hearts for us all.tongue.gif

Edited by easyrider

You cannot know anything for certain that you yourself have not completely verified. All you can do is take the word of people you trust. So who do you trust, Frank?

Not moon landing conspiracy theorists that constantly prove they don't even understand how things like cameras, or shadows work. Nor uneducated boobs that think they know more about the Van Allen belts than Dr. James Van Allen.

Since you're so convinced that this is a massive conspracy perpetrated by the CBI, GOI, etc, why don't you articulate to us why they're doing it? Who is going to benefit, and exactly how are they going to benefit?

haha hawaiian gangs give me a break!!! come to ccali where all the gangs are and yes i am surrounded by them and all i see is red all day every day liek i said dont start nothing wont be nothing. Who's gonna knock me out you? lol yet you are here after you sold your 20 million dinar still posting on a dinar forum? hmm maybe time to move on bud.

So you live in the ghetto in CA? Sounds like you haven't done too well for yourself, and are hoping that the dinar is going to pull you out of your sad life. Unfortunately for you it is never going to happen. There is zero reason there would ever be a large RV of the dinar. None. Zilch. Nada. It will not happen. Get off your behind and find another way to improve your unfortunate circumstances. Sorry, but it's the truth. Consider this some tough love.

• Upvote 1

Not moon landing conspiracy theorists that constantly prove they don't even understand how things like cameras, or shadows work. Nor uneducated boobs that think they know more about the Van Allen belts than Dr. James Van Allen.

Well, then. How is it that FOX TV could report on its "Conspiracy Theory - Did We Land On The Moon?" program that the Van Allen radiation belts were impassible? Or is this simply an example of how the media cannot be trusted to tell the truth?

Which will it be, Frank?

Since you're so convinced that this is a massive conspracy perpetrated by the CBI, GOI, etc, why don't you articulate to us why they're doing it? Who is going to benefit, and exactly how are they going to benefit?

What possible good would this do, when it seems you already have me pegged for an "uneducated boob?" You don't know me, nor do you have any idea what I know.

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, then. How is it that FOX TV could report on its "Conspiracy Theory - Did We Land On The Moon?" program that the Van Allen radiation belts were impassible? Or is this simply an example of how the media cannot be trusted to tell the truth?

Which will it be, Frank?

Since when is Fox TV an expert on science? Fox TV can't really say anything, can they? Someone ON fox TV or FOR Fox TV can say something though. Who was it? What are their credentials? Why do they think you can't? Surely they can't mean it's completely impossible, they must have qualified this statement somehow. I mean certainly if you were encased in 10 meters of lead you could pass through it, right? So what did they actually say?

What possible good would this do, when it seems you already have me pegged for an "uneducated boob?" You don't know me, nor do you have any idea what I know.

You could prove all us stupid lopsters wrong with your brilliant insights. But you won't. I'm sure you haven't even thought about it enough to be capable of articulating a reasonable scenario. My guess is your thought process goes something like:

1. Everyone is lying about the dinar

2. Buy dinar

3. Profit!

• Upvote 1

I sure am glad the RVers won the " debate" that they refused to participate in. (Go figure) I am so excited to know there is going to be a huge RV. Well, I think. I haven't seen anything in 27 pages to even begin to support that possibility but since all of the brilliant RVers won the "debate" then there is going to be a massive RV for sure.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since when is Fox TV an expert on science? Fox TV can't really say anything, can they?

There is a disclaimer at the beginning: "The following program deals with a controversial subject. The theories expressed are not the only possible explanation. Viewers are invited to make a judgment based on all available information."

Someone ON fox TV or FOR Fox TV can say something though. Who was it? What are their credentials?

Investigative journalist, Bart Sibrel, Bill Kaysing, a "Moon Hoax Investigator," author and scientist, Ralph Rene, and Russian cosmonaut, Boris Valentinovich Volinov.

Why do they think you can't? Surely they can't mean it's completely impossible, they must have qualified this statement somehow. I mean certainly if you were encased in 10 meters of lead you could pass through it, right? So what did they actually say?

It would have required 6 feet of lead, which is 1.8288 meters. Their "space suits" obviously did not consist of this much lead, which would have been required to protect them from both the heat of the sun on the non-atmospheric lunar surface, as well as from the radiation of solar storms.

You could prove all us stupid lopsters wrong with your brilliant insights. But you won't. I'm sure you haven't even thought about it enough to be capable of articulating a reasonable scenario. My guess is your thought process goes something like:

1. Everyone is lying about the dinar

2. Buy dinar

3. Profit!

I am only out roughly $2000 if it LOPs. You are convinced of a LOP, so I truly do not know why you waste your time overanalyzing it. You must have a lot of it. Time, that is.

I sure am glad the RVers won the " debate" that they refused to participate in. (Go figure) I am so excited to know there is going to be a huge RV. Well, I think. I haven't seen anything in 27 pages to even begin to support that possibility but since all of the brilliant RVers won the "debate" then there is going to be a massive RV for sure.

We could have come here to debate the alleged impending LOP. Man, what a blast that would have been! That would have lasted one page at best. :lol:

Edited by Sanssouci
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Seriously, do you LOPsters sit in here and actually debate this allegedly impending LOP? Is it a debate as to degree? How much fun can this be? How interesting can be your lives?

Hilarious post from a guy who’s been on this thread almost non stop for 8 straight days now.

For Sanssouci… you sure do seem to be obsessed with making sure no one quotes the media or a government official.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"[We could have come here to debate the alleged impending LOP. Man, what a blast that would have been! That would have lasted one page at best". . It would have been the only page worth reading I'm not a lopster just like to be educated and a vast majority of the rvers don't bring much to the table to support how an rv is possible and if it is why do u think its going to be at least one to one I'm fine if u just have an opinion with no facts to back it but some of u seem to be drinking the kool aid and when there isn't anything that's spun to sound good or u don't have a guru like okie to prey upon u hijack a thread and just tell lopsters they are beating a dead horse and if they aren't invested then stop posting etc... And I quess since my grammar or punctuation isn't perfect then u can bash that or say I'm unintelligible or your above giving an explanation but the point is u still haven't defended or debated your position

Edited by ayrnay22
  • Upvote 2

Hahahahahahaha! You're such a fool. Moon landing conspiracy belief is basically proof positive of a sub 80 IQ. Why don't you look up what Van Allen (you know, the guy that they're named for) says about the subject?

The funniest part about conspiracy theory nut jobs like yourself is you think EVERYONE ELSE is gullible, when the truth is its you that are naive, believing everything that the other conspiracy theory nuts tell you, like a good little sheeple.

Whereas a high IQ equals swallowing whatever the elite controlled media,govt,and educational system tell you,and then regurgitating it on command? :P

Cool story bro lol

Dinarck will surely call me a "hippy" for saying this, but in the era of the Vietnam War it was chic to say, "The government is lying to us!" Of course, Dinarck, in his typically desperate grasping at straws, would say, they were all on drugs, just as I am right now. Since 9-11, the "new chic" among "conservatives" is to say, "Our government is the paragon of truth," implying that everyone should just go back to sleep, as we see the FDA and the pharmaceutical industry normalizing the use of "approved" drugs - so as to corner the market for government, and as the government fights the so-called "War on Drugs" only to corner the market on "illegal" drugs for government.

It's about population control and nothing less.

I suppose this line of thinking has also spawned this schizophrenic idea of conservatives calling for smaller government as they drain the national treasury on pointless foreign wars against phony terror plots, and nation-build for every other nation in the world but our own. Can the United States ever get enough of "war?"

There are no conspiracies. None whatsoever. :lol:

Hey Sanssouci,

in the event that the scary Muslim boogeymen (LOL yeah right) who supposedly hate how 'free' we are (LULZ), come out to make mischief at the olympic games or somewhere while they're going on.

Who do you think will be the cute little scapegoat this time?

I'd say Iran,the elites gotta convince the poor scared sheeple we need to invade them too.After all it's about time they put in a elite controlled central bank *cough* *cough* I mean..it's time we brought some fweeedum and democracy to the poor iranian people amirite? :P

There is a disclaimer at the beginning: "The following program deals with a controversial subject. The theories expressed are not the only possible explanation. Viewers are invited to make a judgment based on all available information."

Oh and one more thing Sans.

Take a look at this....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikVj0BbUr48&feature=player_embedded

Possible translation: Sheriff Joe dies of natural causes on July 16th,after collapsing after a major 'heart attack'?

So you live in the ghetto in CA? Sounds like you haven't done too well for yourself, and are hoping that the dinar is going to pull you out of your sad life. Unfortunately for you it is never going to happen. There is zero reason there would ever be a large RV of the dinar. None. Zilch. Nada. It will not happen. Get off your behind and find another way to improve your unfortunate circumstances. Sorry, but it's the truth. Consider this some tough love.

I'll bet Frank still believes we invaded Iraq to bring freedom and democracy or whateva :P

Judging from his statements here he probably also buys all the BS about Mittens Romney and the other corporate/bankster elites getting where they are today purely through hard work and sacrifice.

I'm sure their shilling for the Rothchilds and Rockerfellers had nothing to do with it eh?

And God forbid we talk about investigating or arresting them for crimes against humanity.I guess that would be punishin' der succez wouldn't it?

Blah, blah, blah, blah.....Sackapoopie if Iraq RVs by 100,000% then what's to stop Iran from doing it the next day? Then the Euro, then the dollar. I guess you just haven't got enough sense to see that it is an economic impossibility. I'm going back to fishing. I have wasted enough time "debating" a nut case.

2499835-u656.jpg

Edited by teddyruxbin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why is it that the pro RV'ers don't ever have anything to back up their argument?... Notice that they attack anyone who isn't "positive"....yet they don't have history on their side... They don't have CBI financials on their side...and the dont have economics on their side..."forum facts" is about all they have...sad.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Why we invaded isn't really the issue, because I can 100% tell you that we DIDN'T invade in order to increase the value of their currency by 10,000+% and make every boob with 1200 bucks laying around into a millionaire. Their currency isn't undervalued, because they have printed TRILLIONS of it. Want proof?

1. There are 25,000 dinar bills EVERYWHERE.

2. At any given moment there are around 250 MILLION for sale on eBay.

3. Dinar dealers have sold BILLIONS AND BILLIONS.

It's simply NEVER going to happen. It's completely impossible, and there's ZERO reason it would happen. Either Iraq is going to RD, in which case youll probably lose around half your "investment", or they'll just fumble around in the 900-1500 dinar per dollar range forever. Eventually every single one of you will either get out because of the RD, get out because you wise up and realize its BS, or get out because you die waiting. And when that happens, in order to soothe your own battered ego, you'll tell yourself "those lopsters didn't really know what they were talking about, they just picked the other side of the fence and got lucky", but that is NOT THE CASE. The fact is we looked at all the information and came up with the truth, while you gullible fools either didn't do your due diligence, or you were too dim to comprehend it.

It would have required 6 feet of lead, which is 1.8288 meters. Their "space suits" obviously did not consist of this much lead, which would have been required to protect them from both the heat of the sun on the non-atmospheric lunar surface, as well as from the radiation of solar storms.

1. This is complete BS. You don't use lead to protect from the type of radiation thats in the Van Allen belt.

2. Why would you believe Fox TV over James Van Allen? What makes you think they're right, and Van Allen is one of the thousands covering up a massive conspiracy?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1