Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Breitling - News Confirming A Raise In The Currancy Value !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Lowering The Thermostat. Either This Heat Wave Is Getting To Me Or I'm Coming Down With Bieber Fever !

7-5-2012 Newshound Guru Breitling Unbelievable news coming out confirming they are going to raise value of currency...Every time Shabibi mentioned this...Maliki would ask for a study...now the GOI is on board...this is going to happen no matter what...I don't know exactly how this is going to play out or what the rate will be...I have not seen anything negative yet...Kick back and relax!

7-5-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 WE SEE THEY PLAN ON GETTING THE NEW BILLS OUT BY THE NEW YEAR WE ALSO SEE THEY WANT...THE NEW RATE IN THE NEW BUDGET, THAT BEING THE 2013. ALL GOOD NEWS, NOW WHAT STOPS SHABS FROM RELEASING THE RATE PRIOR TO THAT? THE NEW BILLS? THE RV IS NOT SOLELY RELIABLE ON THE INTRODUCTION OF THE NEW NOTES THE OLD ONES WILL DO JUST FINE...WHOS TO SAY THAT THEY DONT INTEND TO RELEASE EARLY ALSO? INSTEAD OF JAN 1...EVEN KNOWING THE NEW NOTES MAY BE 6 MONTHS OR SOONER AWAY, FOLLOW SHABS HE IS THE KEY.

7-5-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni we have never seen as many articles coming out relating to the currency. The new currency comes out after they change the exchange rate. So, this event will occur in the very near future. I'm going out on a limb and saying 90 days or less...There's going to be a period of time where the rate changes and Shabibi will use that time to get citizens to utilize the banks. Large denoms will not be accepted at a merchant level. Iraqis will have to turn large notes into the banks where it will be dealt with electronically and the paper notes removed from circulation. The large notes will retain their value. Iraqi citizens will gain a bank account and buying power. We believe Shabibi already has removed a large portion from circulation. Initially the exchange rate will be 1 to 1 or possibly .86 cents and then from there it will continue to raise over time.

7-5-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni The Council of Ministers have now approved the project during a meeting with Shabibi and the CBI to move forward. Now all players on board. That is HUGE. They still need to pass the law and read it into the gazette...The initial rate of 1 to 1 is the staging strategy and from there they will let the market drive it up. The initial rate of 1 to 1 will come out in September and will give Shabibi a few months to initiate the bank accounts and prepare for the new currency in January. The dinar sold out of country will stay out of country and ultimately it will be a hard currency. The IQD will be internationally traded but Shabibi will control the rate. It will be a managed float...The rate change must happen before September, if the dinar is going to be internationally recognized and traded between the banks. I hope everyone understands how very close we are.

• Upvote 14

CNN. Broadcasting While Lowering The Thermostat. Either This Heat Wave Is Getting To Me Or I'm Coming Down With Bieber Fever !

:lol: Thank you for the laugh Thug. Mind if I borrow this line? I might just use it on my 15 year old daughter at supper tonight! It's 103* here again today and supposed to be 105* the next 2 days....at least it cools off to the mid 80s at night...so...we got that goin' for us! ;)

• Upvote 2

Notice that none of the "guru's" mentioned the "lifting of the zeros". That will happen first before any of the other things mentioned. It is also called a "lop".

:lol: I wondered how long it would take before a lopper would join in.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

:lol: I wondered how long it would take before a lopper would join in.

Yeah plenty of rv shills so A few of those who actually understand economics might balance it out

Edited by webup
  • Downvote 2

Read the entire articles & Iraqi News...Maliki is calling for more stall tactics in the form of more studies of the feasability of an RV. Maliki will de-rail anything good for the Iraqis citzens because he serves Iran & Iran don't want a prosperous Iraq.