Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's official...no RV till 2013.

Luigi1

From another source...

Finance Committee Member: Next Year Will See The Circulation Of Two Currencies At The Same Time.

20/06/2012 10:03

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network – revealed the parliamentary finance committee that Iraq will see the two currencies traded at the same time over the next year 2013 of the new currency in circulation after deletion of zeros with the survival of the current currency trading throughout the year in question.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/KkvhDp

We know it's coming. We know the date. We don't yet know the rate.

This gives us more time to stockpile more IQD.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 10

Catchy headline for sure... they could RV anytime from now to the first of the year, if that is their intentions and just let the citizens keep using USD until the new currency is released in January... this aricle confirms nothing IMO..

• Upvote 9

Well here we are. The article says that Iraq qill share the two currencies next year (2013) and eliminate the old currency by 2014. It also stated the increase in value (par with the USD) and help its own people. We are in a great position to prepare ourselves for probably the first realistic timetable. I am sure there is more to come and things could change, but we are here and here for long haul. Everyone enjoy hump day!

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 1

Well here we are. The article says that Iraq qill share the two currencies next year (2013) and eliminate the old currency by 2014. It also stated the increase in value (par with the USD) and help its own people. We are in a great position to prepare ourselves for probably the first realistic timetable. I am sure there is more to come and things could change, but we are here and here for long haul. Everyone enjoy hump day!

The Dude abides...

Yes you are right

What will be will be?

Go RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

From everything i have been hearing, the RV will happen prior to the introduction of the new currency so they can start to attract Iraqis to the banking environment. So that means a rate change sometime very soon. Don't get discouraged by articles that are meant for Iraqi citizens. We all can dance soon.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The Dude abides...

We now have a date. This gives us an opportunity to purchase more IQD.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

From another source...

Finance Committee Member: Next Year Will See The Circulation Of Two Currencies At The Same Time.

20/06/2012 10:03

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network – revealed the parliamentary finance committee that Iraq will see the two currencies traded at the same time over the next year 2013 of the new currency in circulation after deletion of zeros with the survival of the current currency trading throughout the year in question.

Read more. See link below...

http://bit.ly/KkvhDp

We know it's coming. We know the date. We don't yet know the rate.

This gives us more time to stockpile more IQD.

You should really consider doing something more productive Luigi......theres nothing official about anything when it comes to Iraq.....they've been putting out the same crap for years now.

I can remember last November they said the HCL would be in place before Dec 31st and if not then the prior law would go into effect........guess what.....still no HCL.

No one knows nothing about when this will happen or how it will happen......and be assured they aren't gunna tell us........

The only thing "official" is that you officially post nonsense day in and day out

We now have a date. This gives us an opportunity to purchase more IQD.

Officially a Pumper

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

The Dude abides...

:D

While I share your enthusiaum, and next year would be okay also, but I really don't think these Iraqi's are going to share information, that can be used to have more dinar's purchased, before the revalue, which would make a lot more people rich.

I personally think that this story is more hype by the Iraqi's, to confuse people. Meanwhile, they will either RV sooner, to avoid people purchasing more, or wait a lot longer in hope people give up on this investment. I personally think they will do it earlier. JMHO.

Go RV!!

:):)

• Upvote 2

Family after reading Adams chat (6/20/2012), I don't think this is so much pump and really this should not be in Dinar Rumors, fore this appears more reality than rumor.

All we can do is remain on the ride "now until January 2013" and say

Go RV

RPMAC

• Upvote 2

Family after reading Adams chat (6/20/2012), I don't think this is so much pump and really this should not be in Dinar Rumors, fore this appears more reality than rumor.

All we can do is remain on the ride "now until January 2013" and say

Go RV

RPMAC

Lol Ive watched Adam change his opinion of when this will happen several times now.......no offense Adam but even you have to admit no one knows anything about how and when this will happen.

It's all just opinion.......this could literally happen anytime between now and fornever!:)

• Upvote 8

You should really consider doing something more productive Luigi......theres nothing official about anything when it comes to Iraq.....they've been putting out the same crap for years now.

I can remember last November they said the HCL would be in place before Dec 31st and if not then the prior law would go into effect........guess what.....still no HCL.

No one knows nothing about when this will happen or how it will happen......and be assured they aren't gunna tell us........

The only thing "official" is that you officially post nonsense day in and day out

Officially a Pumper

Shelley and I miss you JW!

C

From everything i have been hearing, the RV will happen prior to the introduction of the new currency so they can start to attract Iraqis to the banking environment. So that means a rate change sometime very soon. Don't get discouraged by articles that are meant for Iraqi citizens. We all can dance soon.

exactly i think its funny how its official though

Edited by easyrider

What!?!?!? I got negged for having some fun?

I'll take care of it for you. I thought it was a lame move too. There are a few things I won't miss after this sucker RVs.

meanwhile let's get back to US politics and vote the bums out!

I think you are right. Every Republican should be voted out and sent home.

Edited by KamelKeeper
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Then luigi i dont wanna see you posting anymore this whole year because like you said its official it wont be till 2013 LOLlaugh.gif

Here Here well said !

Official my ass. looks liks Luigi is once again making dramatic statements and just posting from other sites.

Whats the point Luigi, go find Mario and stop wasting space and time.