Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randalln I'm calling you out

dinarck

Funny part bout this thread is the ones who keep saying Randy is lying (and he just might be) bring no proof other than saying so. And expect Randy to prove he's not,kinda a*s backwards.

Really caz? Randy says the IQD isnt pegged to the dollar. I brought proof that it was. Randy says everyone in the green zone including his niece has cashed out. Do I really have to show proof otherwise? Randalln is nothing but a liar and that has been proven over and over. Whats the matter caz? Am I not being nice enough? Randalln cant even spell proof more less show it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Randall made his own claims. It's his responsibility to prove his statements.

Uhhhhh not so. This thread/topic was originated by someone other than Randall calling HIM out to be a liar. If I called you a liar would your 1st response not be to ask for proof?

• Upvote 1

Uhhhhh not so. This thread/topic was originated by someone other than Randall calling HIM out to be a liar. If I called you a liar would your 1st response not be to ask for proof?

Claims made by Randall:

"Thats 1 dinar.....for 1 shear and that was the 100,000 account set up buy my bank through the TBI witch is the correspondent bank for JP morgan ,Citi Group,and WF"

"my friend is my................. niece from the php. And she works for a Iraqi Gov. official as a server And she uses her dinar at 1 to 1 ratio with the dollar there ....(all on a debt.card )its how they are paid and carries a different rate( Posted Imagebet you did not know that) ........in and out of the green zone"

".....i have the prove"

"every gov official and their employes get the rate .....they all use the Debt. cards .......the international rate isSDR 1,53 to 1 dollar ....they sell dollars buy SDR's then convert them thru the CBI for dinar ....witch is intern uploaded on the cards ...for each individual"

"the spelling is dew to a IED in iraq"

"or for the Kurdish region Aramaic (of witch I'm fluent )"

"I worked for RIO project(Halliburton)not KBR in 03-05 where i moved to RMS( red horse USAF) Before moving to FLUOR FGG"

"last time i checked you can only buy stock in iraq ....of witch i HAVE"

These are quotes from Randall. He will not prove them because he cannot prove them.

And Randall claims that the IQD is not pegged to the US dollar. Dinarck proved him wrong.

Randall throws out these large documents but does not expound on them. I've read them and they do not support anything he says.

The onus is on Randall to prove his statements true.

BTW, dinarck opened this thread with a post from HopefulTxn that proved Randall to be a liar. Read the opening post and click the link to Hopeful's reply to Randall.

Edited by jackster
  • Upvote 3

What are you talking about caz? I provided more than one link to show the pattern of Randallns lies. Leave it to the dinar hype cheerleader to stick up for a known liar. I guess as long as what he is lying about means you will be rich then its ok huh?

• Upvote 2

Claims made by Randall:

"Thats 1 dinar.....for 1 shear and that was the 100,000 account set up buy my bank through the TBI witch is the correspondent bank for JP morgan ,Citi Group,and WF"

"my friend is my................. niece from the php. And she works for a Iraqi Gov. official as a server And she uses her dinar at 1 to 1 ratio with the dollar there ....(all on a debt.card )its how they are paid and carries a different rate( Posted Imagebet you did not know that) ........in and out of the green zone"

".....i have the prove"

"every gov official and their employes get the rate .....they all use the Debt. cards .......the international rate isSDR 1,53 to 1 dollar ....they sell dollars buy SDR's then convert them thru the CBI for dinar ....witch is intern uploaded on the cards ...for each individual"

"the spelling is dew to a IED in iraq"

"or for the Kurdish region Aramaic (of witch I'm fluent )"

"I worked for RIO project(Halliburton)not KBR in 03-05 where i moved to RMS( red horse USAF) Before moving to FLUOR FGG"

"last time i checked you can only buy stock in iraq ....of witch i HAVE"

These are quotes from Randall. He will not prove them because he cannot prove them.

And Randall claims that the IQD is not pegged to the US dollar. Dinarck proved him wrong.

Randall throws out these large documents but does not expound on them. I've read them and they do not support anything he says.

The onus is on Randall to prove his statements true.

But imo if your calling him a liar the onus is on you to disproove his statements not the other way around. And as I stated in my first response "and he just might be lying" so i'm not defending him just his right to post. If you don't believe his posts either ignore or prove him to be a liar. If he's lying the proof will be brought forth.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

But imo if your calling him a liar the onus is on you to disproove his statements not the other way around. And as I stated in my first response "and he just might be lying" so i'm not defending him just his right to post. If you don't believe his posts either ignore or prove him to be a liar. If he's lying the proof will be brought forth.

Ok. He says his bank will be cashing him out pre ”RV”. Here is the proof that he is lying.

1. He said the same crap last year and didnt cash out. Lying

2. What bank in their right minds would give him 1.27 for each of his dinar when they can buy all they want for 1/10th of a penny? Lying.

3. Why not buy 100 million more dinar real quick since they are going to cash him out at 1.27? Lying

4. Pattern of proven lies that I have provided links for in the original post. Lying

5. The guy obviously has mental issues.

Anything else you need caz or would you like to close your eyes to the obvious truth forever?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Enough with the name calling!! Calling someone a liar is the same as bashing and needs to stop! This thread got totally out of hand yesterday and I will shut it down if these attacks continue today!! Debate without the name calling!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Enough with the name calling!! Calling someone a liar is the same as bashing and needs to stop! This thread got totally out of hand yesterday and I will shut it down if these attacks continue today!! Debate without the name calling!

They almost all end up this way, might just be easier to shut the site down.

• Downvote 2

They almost all end up this way, might just be easier to shut the site down.

No, we can get rid of the main troublemakers!! We tend to let people get away with some stuff but sooner or later we end up shutting them down and it is back to business as usual. wink.gifsmile.gif

• Upvote 1

Ok. He says his bank will be cashing him out pre ”RV”. Here is the proof that he is lying.

1. He said the same crap last year and didnt cash out. Lying

2. What bank in their right minds would give him 1.27 for each of his dinar when they can buy all they want for 1/10th of a penny? Lying.

3. Why not buy 100 million more dinar real quick since they are going to cash him out at 1.27? Lying

4. Pattern of proven lies that I have provided links for in the original post. Lying

5. The guy obviously has mental issues.

Anything else you need caz or would you like to close your eyes to the obvious truth forever?

At this point in all your battles, I could only suggest that you find some final resolve for your perspective... and be at peace with it. You are "right" in "your" argument... so, what's the point in further pressing... to the point of anataganism? If you believe you're right... accept that resolve and move on to other things. Be proud of your stance, but please stop trying to convince the rest of the world. That in itself raises questions of motive... and perhaps your own mental issues. Many agree with you... many don't. Frankly, I could care less if someone is lying to me here... because I already have my own resolve... with extreme clarity... I don't have the need to have others agree with me. Good luck with your issues... and I hope you find your final resolve, truly. :)

• Upvote 4

I have not called him a liar. I've asked Randall to prove his statements are true. He supposedly has the evidence to support his claims. Until now, his claims are unsupported.

Dianrck has and has brought his evidence to support his statement.

• Upvote 2

rand, your saying that the dinar rv'd for your niece and only her, buddy, no-one is that stupid. i dont want to embarrass you any more. you appear drunk, you should take 3 advil's and sneak a nap

Maybe he needs a :hug:

I love ya randalln.............. PLEASE seek help

I have not called him a liar. I've asked Randall to prove his statements are true. He supposedly has the evidence to support his claims. Until now, his claims are unsupported.

Dianrck has and has brought his evidence to support his statement.

Jackster I never said you called anyone a liar. You responded to a post i put forth about the ORIGINAL topic where there was no proof just claims of deceit. I am also not saying Randall is telling the truth. Its all entertainment imo including the original poster for imo he knows that by stirring the pot it brings him attention. That last bit again so as not to be misconstued is my opinion.

You're awesome Bumper!

• Upvote 3

You're awesome Bumper!

Bama I think your thread disappeared. Anyway...I was going to reply:

Well there is a positive to all this.....At least new members have been warned about him. Wasn't he also known as The Rockstar? Some may find him interesting but I've been reading his fantasies for a long while and I think he's a deceiver and deserves what he gets. He's like Oakie only he comes with garbage links. I think they were too easy on him but we do have to play nice.

• Upvote 1

At this point in all your battles, I could only suggest that you find some final resolve for your perspective... and be at peace with it. You are "right" in "your" argument... so, what's the point in further pressing... to the point of anataganism? If you believe you're right... accept that resolve and move on to other things. Be proud of your stance, but please stop trying to convince the rest of the world. That in itself raises questions of motive... and perhaps your own mental issues. Many agree with you... many don't. Frankly, I could care less if someone is lying to me here... because I already have my own resolve... with extreme clarity... I don't have the need to have others agree with me. Good luck with your issues... and I hope you find your final resolve, truly. :)

You are absolutely correct. This silly battle is at an end.

It is good that you dont care that people make up lies about dinar and that it doesnt affect you. Thats great for you. For the newbies who dont know any better then hopefully Randallns nonsense will be seen for what it is now that someone has stood up and held him responsible for his fabrications. It is true that each peorson should make up their own minds on where they stand with the dinar BUT they should have actual facts to base there decisions on instead of made up garbage by the likes of Randalln. That is my motive. I call on the motive of those who defend Randalln and clearly ask why. Is there some reason that made up stories about RVs are accepted by so many? How many ran and spent their families grocery money on dinar thanks to Randallns ”information”? Do you care about that?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are absolutely correct. This silly battle is at an end.

It is good that you dont care that people make up lies about dinar and that it doesnt affect you. Thats great for you. For the newbies who dont know any better then hopefully Randallns nonsense will be seen for what it is now that someone has stood up and held him responsible for his fabrications. It is true that each peorson should make up their own minds on where they stand with the dinar BUT they should have actual facts to base there decisions on instead of made up garbage by the likes of Randalln. That is my motive. I call on the motive of those who defend Randalln and clearly ask why. Is there some reason that made up stories about RVs are accepted by so many? How many ran and spent their families grocery money on dinar thanks to Randallns ”information”? Do you care about that?

Thanks for your response dinarck. Honestly, no, I don't have the time or energy or ego to assume or attempt to help all those who cannot discern for themselves. To the contrary, I believe it's in their best interest to learn on their own... and I have full faith that they will, like many of us have. It's not my place to "police" others' points of view... or discern a "pumper" from an "enthusiast". .. for the "benefit" of others. What if your genuine concern for these other members caused them to miss an opportunity, due to their personal circumstances, and timing... based on their interpretation of your viewpoint? What if someone was inspired by another's "made-up" viewpoint (or garbage as you say) and that became the catalyst for a new idea, or an act of prosperity for him and his family? It happens every day. But, you'll never know... nor should you. It's their decision... their life.

Perhaps you should suggest a "Newbie Advocacy" Forum and "teach" all your wisdom there. You have a calling for it... because you care so much. It may be interpreted in a much more civil manner, rather than the ongoing contentiousness it really breeds.

Just a thought. :) All the best to you, and all.

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 1

Was just reading over this thread again and thinking the same thing.

Like easy said, Rand sure brought the muster to this fight. I am impressed.

What muster?? Blatantly lying. its such a lie theres no evidence on the planet to prove it.

Easyrider defending another one. i hope everyone has caught onto easyriders pattern with pumper gurus. Easyrider is the double d. deliver and defend.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for your response dinarck. Honestly, no, I don't have the time or energy or ego to assume or attempt to help all those who cannot discern for themselves. To the contrary, I believe it's in their best interest to learn on their own... and I have full faith that they will, like many of us have. It's not my place to "police" others' points of view... or discern a "pumper" from an "enthusiast". .. for the "benefit" of others. What if your genuine concern for these other members caused them to miss an opportunity, due to their personal circumstances, and timing... based on their interpretation of your viewpoint? What if someone was inspired by another's "made-up" viewpoint (or garbage as you say) and that became the catalyst for a new idea, or an act of prosperity for him and his family? It happens every day. But, you'll never know... nor should you. It's their decision... their life.

Perhaps you should suggest a "Newbie Advocacy" Forum and "teach" all your wisdom there. You have a calling for it... because you care so much. It may be interpreted in a much more civil manner, rather than the ongoing contentiousness it really breeds.

Just a thought. :) All the best to you, and all.

Yeah ok. Why dont we all just fabricate any made up RV story we can think of and let others desern for themselves what is true or not. I mean isnt that what the dinar internet industry really is anyway. Why is it that when someone shows with documented proof the truth then it is them that is chastized? Why is it that some who is proven to be untruthful about everything can continue fabricating stories but the person who easily points out the deception then their motives are brought into question? Are people really so hard up for a RV that they will accept fantasy and disregard documented proof. Obviously so but how am I the bad guy for pointing it out?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This has gone on long enough.

In the future, nobody will be allowed to make a thread dedicated to another member.

Regardless of who is right, wrong, lying, or possibly delusional - this thread has done nothing positive for the forum and needs to be closed.

Thanks to all who participated, collect your gold star at the door, see you again soon. :)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3