Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Iraqi TV Is Constantly Showing A 1,000 IQD To A 1 USD !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Get On Frank's List Of Bozos .....

05/27/2012

GREETINGS !!

WE HAD AN AMAZING 6 HOUR IQD SESSION TODAY IN TEXAS.

I WISH TO LEAVE YOU WITH THIS FAMILY ......THE COCKROACHES HAVE ASKED MALIKI TO MEET AT 8PM IRAQI TIME TO TELL HIM THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO support A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE AGAINST HIM. LOL.....YES WE KNEW THAT. BUT WE ALSO KNEW THAT THESE COCKROACHES IN THE LAST NANO SECONDS WOULD SCURRY BACK BEGGING FOR AN AUDIENCE WITH MALIKI.

I GUESS THIS LIST OF BOZOS ARE DONE POINTING THE FINGERS AT OTHERS AND WISH TO WORK OUT EVERYTHING FROM EBRIL TO THEIR ROLES IN THE GOI. MOST INTERESTING IS THAT THEY ASKED FOR THIS MEETING ON A SATURDAY.

FINALLY......IRAQI TV IS CONSTANTLY SHOWING A 1000 IQD TO A 1 USD. IF YOU LIFT THE 000'S THEN YOU ARE LEFT WITH.....1 TO 1. TEAM FEELS THEY ARE TRYING TO SIDE STEP FRACTIONAL BANKING TO MAKE THE TRANSITION OF THE RI/RV EASIER FOR THE IRAQI CITIZENS. DONE !!

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 2

05/27/2012

GREETINGS !!

I WISH TO LEAVE YOU WITH THIS FAMILY ......THE COCKROACHES HAVE ASKED MALIKI TO MEET AT 8PM IRAQI TIME TO TELL HIM THAT THEY ARE NOT GOING TO support A NO CONFIDENCE VOTE AGAINST HIM. LOL.....YES WE KNEW THAT. BUT WE ALSO KNEW THAT THESE COCKROACHES IN THE LAST NANO SECONDS WOULD SCURRY BACK BEGGING FOR AN AUDIENCE WITH MALIKI.

I GUESS THIS LIST OF BOZOS ARE DONE POINTING THE FINGERS AT OTHERS AND WISH TO WORK OUT EVERYTHING FROM EBRIL TO THEIR ROLES IN THE GOI. MOST INTERESTING IS THAT THEY ASKED FOR THIS MEETING ON A SATURDAY.

FINALLY......IRAQI TV IS CONSTANTLY SHOWING A 1000 IQD TO A 1 USD. IF YOU LIFT THE 000'S THEN YOU ARE LEFT WITH.....1 TO 1. TEAM FEELS THEY ARE TRYING TO SIDE STEP FRACTIONAL BANKING TO MAKE THE TRANSITION OF THE RI/RV EASIER FOR THE IRAQI CITIZENS. DONE !!

Wow!!! lets hope and pray this is correct :) thanks thug for the post.ohmy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

05/27/2012

GREETINGS !!

Sounds great! Thanks Thug for posting.

I am not a lopster myself but with that last paragraph you know that's like ringing the dinner bell for them. laugh.gif

• Upvote 1

I hope we make money. Been here a looooooong time. To be perfectly honest, I'm tired and am just ready for this to be over, one way or another.

Tell me about it.... It's been 8 years for me and I'd really like to get something out of this thing no matter how small at this point

• Upvote 4

Well it does get your attention....... hoping we see movement in the rate soon...... in everyone's anticipated direction of course........ 1:1 sounds good to me.

Maybe I'm going senile, maybe I'm wrong, maybe when you drop the 000's it isn't 1:1, but if it is indeed 1:1, I don't seen how anyone in this investment could consider $100k for 100k dinars which you paid $100 - $140 for a SMALL PROFIT! OMG what do you wan't, $42 to 1, like Okie the imbecile has thrown out there? I'll take 1:1 and never look back. Am I confused Umertino my good friend?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Tell me about it.... It's been 8 years for me and I'd really like to get something out of this thing no matter how small at this point

wow, 8 years umbertino????

I feel like a newbie with only bout 4 years under my belt.

But I am ready to be done with this ride also already and move onto other investments!!!!

JUST PUSH THE FREAKING BUTTON ALREADY, WILL YA????

• Upvote 2

Maybe I'm going senile, maybe I'm wrong, maybe when you drop the 000's it isn't 1:1, but if it is indeed 1:1, I don't seen how anyone in this investment could consider $100k for 100k dinars which you paid $100 - $140 for a SMALL PROFIT! OMG what do you wan't, $42 to 1, like Okie the imbecile has thrown out there? I'll take 1:1 and never look back. Am I confused Umertino my good friend?

My very humble take on it......I don't think it would be possible to get 100,000 dollars in exchange for the current 100,000 Dinars we hold ... I think that if they par 1:1 with the dollar it will only be in connection with a castration of zeros.

Which would mean that at 1:1 we barely get what we paid for ( less fees and commissions so it would be a loss then)..

IF it goes beyond 1 dollar ( 2, 3, more) then we 'd make something....

Again.. That's why I'd rather have a RV of some cents..... A 5 cent RV gives us 50 times our Capital... A 10 cent RV gives us 100 times our Capital and so on.....JMHO.

Good Luck to us.....Hoping for the humanly and reasonably possible Best.

• Upvote 9

Yeah, 6,7, or even 8 years is a pretty long time. '04 was my fisrt shot. But imagine how much longer it would have been if we hadn't rolled the dice? I was hoping this would have been over by now but c'ste la vi. The good news is that we're over the halfway mark... I think... consider this, the Marshall plan too almost 25 ears to bring Germany back from ruin. I suspect that with technology and an increased appetite, this can very well be done in half the time, maybe even a third. If we're going for the 1/3" option that puts us at 8 years and some change. Considering that the average insurgency lasts about ten years and the abbreviated Marshall Plan puts us at around 8 years, I think we're still in pretty good shape. Besides, it's an election year for both Iraq and the US, the global economy is in the tank, and Iraq is signing bilateral business agreements across the board. Take a breather, relax. While everyone is looking for the RV, I'd recommend refining/developing your POST RV strategy(ies). Remember, "a fool and their money are soon parted".

• Upvote 4

Hey, I am ready also, I bought my first Dinars back in 2006, while living in Texas as an evacuee from New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

Ditto me, been holding since 2006. I am prepared to wait 10 years which is what I figured when I bought-- and was advised from someone who would know-- it would take.

• Upvote 1

LOL! Yes Frank, you are correct. The Dinar will be on par with the Dollar....after the RD....DOH! Idiot. You keep pumping those dinar on one side while reconciling with God on the other....I can only hope you donate your profits to the less fortunate. Don't see that happening...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1