Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

*** marriage

Heavyduty053

I know your asking for responses from Broke- but I would like to express my opinion and give you my main two reason's for being against this. First of all I do believe the Bible does speak against homosexuality but that is just an opinion depending on how you read and comprehend the Holy Bible. Therefore it is not a good answer for some to debate because we could go over this subject for many days and still end up at the same place and conclusions. Now with that being said, I will continue on with my second reason which is a fact. When things of this nature come to the forefront, it is not a matter of fact for "most" heterosexuals in today's world to really care if someone is homosexual as much as it is, that we heterosexuals have to put up with it being force fed down our throats by the knee jerk reactions by governments to make us accept it, and forced into every corner of our life. My case in point: Why should there be a law to make Churches who are obviously against marrying homosexuals (which by the way is their way of thinking because of the way they view their Bible, and Religion), accept it and forced to marrry a homosexual couple? This to me goes way to far and does in fact force the homosexual issue down the heterosexuals throat. If it is such a big deal for a homosexual couple to be "married", then start your own congregation or church for this to take place. Do not complain foul because my belief or my religion that I chose and attend because of my religious beliefs does not condone this kind of marriage. To me this is a direct violation our 1st Ammendment Rights. This is WHY I CARE SO MUCH. You see, it is not that I HATE homosexuals, it is because I am force fed and told I must believe in something I really don't believe in! Below is a link to exactly what I am talking about.... which talks about possible laws being implemented to do just this.

http://www.inthedays.com/

This site will lead you to the news article. I can not get the original source link to work for some reason.

I really appreciate your added perspective. It has great value.

We have absolutely no reason to think that Churches won't be forced to allow homosexual membership and to hold homosexual marriage ceremonies. Just look at what they've done to Church organizations' rights not to pay for abortions, just this year!!! I mean really!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

thx TesasGranny...and thanks to littlefeet and the rest of you for standing up for what is right, decent and the way life was created to be...just because people decide to experimint,deviate in abnormal behavior, or engage in what is taboo or morally wrong doesn't mean it can be considered ok since they decide anything that feels good to their perversion is something the rest of us should accept(who by the way the rest of us are in the majority by a lot more than reported by the liberal media idiots and puppets) if you wish to support things that animals even know is instinctively wrong...then keep it amonst your own perverted group...we don't want to hear your whinney butt opinions about things that go against nature...and as far as the response that got someone on review...guess what! :angry: my opinion and if you don't like it take it up with your Creator!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I really appreciate your added perspective. It has great value.

We have absolutely no reason to think that Churches won't be forced to allow homosexual membership and to hold homosexual marriage ceremonies. Just look at what they've done to Church organizations' rights not to pay for abortions, just this year!!! I mean really!

Thanks Broke= I understand completely what your saying, as well as commend your straight forward reply as well! Very well said!! For those that have eyes to see, and ears to hear.... all I can say is the stage is being set for the false messiah to take his place in this world. We are living in the days of Noah. Natural disasters, earthquakes in diverse places, plumes of smoke going up all around the world (volcanoes) diseases, starvation, wickedness, genetic manipulations, false prophets, mass animal deaths, and whatever I missed, ect.... going on all around the world and increasing in number and magnitude with each passing day. Keep look up Brothers and Sisters, because our time is almost up!

• Upvote 2

thx TesasGranny...and thanks to littlefeet and the rest of you for standing up for what is right, decent and the way life was created to be...just because people decide to experimint,deviate in abnormal behavior, or engage in what is taboo or morally wrong doesn't mean it can be considered ok since they decide anything that feels good to their perversion is something the rest of us should accept(who by the way the rest of us are in the majority by a lot more than reported by the liberal media idiots and puppets) if you wish to support things that animals even know is instinctively wrong...then keep it amonst your own perverted group...we don't want to hear your whinney butt opinions about things that go against nature...and as far as the response that got someone on review...guess what! :angry: my opinion and if you don't like it take it up with your Creator!!

The Promoters of G A Y Marriage, which would oppose the Amendment, in the TV and Internet ads were saying that a Woman's Rights Against Domestic Violence would be taken away.....they tried anythingangry.gif

and a Child's Health Insurance would be taken away, by who, the GOVT ???

3 Commercial Spots...........short !!!

https://protectallncfamilies.ngpvanhost.com/tv-ads

This a video to counter the false claims by the LIBERAL Mediath_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif and Beating of Women

• Upvote 2

Not being allowed to pray in school interrupts my happiness, but that in no way is protected.

Induced prenatal death certainly interrupts the future happiness of the unborn.

Reduced sentences for violent criminals certainly interrupts the happiness of the next victims.

I'm FREAKING SICK of the liberal agenda that wants it both ways.

Please STFU about redefining marriage. It's the last sacred thing we've got.

Amendment One in NC bans *** marriage in the Constitution. Passed by all the redneck christians.

OK time for Amendment Two. Christians fundies must ask a pagan before they can procreate.

Too many angry, stupid people around...look at the vote.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 9

I'm glad to see Obama did something right! I completely fail to see how a loving couple getting married is immoral in any way, shape or form.

This country's dedication to the right to pursue happiness goes all the way back to the Declaration of Independence. I've often wondered if that document has any legal standing today, or if that was usurped by the Constitution. I've never heard of a court case quoting the DoI.

I think a G or L person marrying a heterosexual to "fit in" and to be able to have kids, but seek real love elsewhere is much, much worse. Are you saying G & L people should just be celibate and forego love because it makes you uncomfortable? Do you even know why it makes you uncomfortable? And don't even think of quoting the Bible at me. The Bible includes all kinds of rules, like slaves and selling your daughters, that you DON'T like, but I never hear those being quoted - just the ones that are against the things you have decided you don't like. Gays do NOT decide to be gays. They were born that way. So doesn't that mean GOD designed them to be who they are????

If GOD is love, and Jesus was about tolerance, how is bashing and denying them love and equality under the law a moral and godly act??

You marry who you want to, and let them do the same. I fail to see how their lives affect you IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

Peace, Prosperity and Love

You got negged for this big time ... but I agree with you. Marriage is a union of two people, regardless of sexual orientation. Being G A Y is not something people chose, it is the way they are born. And too many are sentenced to a prison of sorts by people who try to make them feel guilty about being "different" ... Really, all they want is the same freedom everyone else has to marry the person they wish to be faithful to, and share their life with. The anti-G A Y crowd are entitled to their own opinions, which I personally feel are narrow minded, but hey, they are entitled to their opinion. They are just not entitled to dictate that everyone believe and feel the way they do.

smee2

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

This kind of comment and response ladies and gentilemen is exactly why America and the whole world for that matter is going down the toilet bowl. For all you Believer's out there, keep looking up because our time is drawing near. And when the big event happens, those left behind will certainly be looking themselves in the mirror and wondering what happened and why earth is now a living hell with much suffering. If your not a Believer and/or have no clue as to what I am talking about, I kindly suggest acting like a sponge and start reading the Holy Bible because time is running short as well as things speeding up! There are many of stories in this wonderful book that describes many things from the past that are happening today and trust me, they will be dealt with "soon", just like they were dealt with in the past. Thanks and take care!

Yeah!

Take care! Take care while the loving God consumes us all in flames,

Take care! while we walk down to the ninth circle of Hell where Satan is chewing Judas in his frozen maw,

Take Care now! While we loving Christians shoot women in the head like politician Rep Giffords .

Take care now while things are taken care of as in the ancient past,

such as when we stone you for eating crustaceans on Wednesdays,

I hope Jesus watches out when he comes back...

The Christians will kill him. :)

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 10

You got negged for this big time ... but I agree with you. Marriage is a union of two people, regardless of sexual orientation. Being G A Y is not something people chose, it is the way they are born. And too many are sentenced to a prison of sorts by people who try to make them feel guilty about being "different" ... Really, all they want is the same freedom everyone else has to marry the person they wish to be faithful to, and share their life with. The anti-G A Y crowd are entitled to their own opinions, which I personally feel are narrow minded, but hey, they are entitled to their opinion. They are just not entitled to dictate that everyone believe and feel the way they do.

smee2

Marriage is a union between two people of opposite sex. Homosexuals want that redefined. Never before in history has marriage been between anyone but two opposite sex partners. We don't care if homosexual partners want to live and love together. Just don't call it what it isn't.

Doesn't matter what orientation anyone is born into. It matters what they do.

Lots of people who don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle don't need those who choose it to feel guilty.

What I object to is a whole generation of young people being told that it's NORMAL and ACCEPTABLE when it never has been before, and the attempt to redefine what a family is in our culture.

Isn't the homosexual crowd, by virtue of demanding this change, requiring us believe and feel the way they do? Why does tolerance require that we change? Shouldn't tolerance mean to leave our sacred institution alone?

How is demanding that the definition of marriage be changed any different than demanding that it not be changed?

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad to see Obama did something right! I completely fail to see how a loving couple getting married is immoral in any way, shape or form.

This country's dedication to the right to pursue happiness goes all the way back to the Declaration of Independence. I've often wondered if that document has any legal standing today, or if that was usurped by the Constitution. I've never heard of a court case quoting the DoI.

I think a G or L person marrying a heterosexual to "fit in" and to be able to have kids, but seek real love elsewhere is much, much worse. Are you saying G & L people should just be celibate and forego love because it makes you uncomfortable? Do you even know why it makes you uncomfortable? And don't even think of quoting the Bible at me. The Bible includes all kinds of rules, like slaves and selling your daughters, that you DON'T like, but I never hear those being quoted - just the ones that are against the things you have decided you don't like. Gays do NOT decide to be gays. They were born that way. So doesn't that mean GOD designed them to be who they are????

If GOD is love, and Jesus was about tolerance, how is bashing and denying them love and equality under the law a moral and godly act??

You marry who you want to, and let them do the same. I fail to see how their lives affect you IN ANY WAY WHATSOEVER!

Who said Jesus was about tolerance? What exactly did Jesus tolerate? He certainly did NOT tolerate sin, and homosexual sex was, is and always will be sin. People and times change but God does not. It doesn't matter how much people want it to be acceptable, or declare it to be acceptable, sin will never be acceptable to God.

Its important to make a distinction here. Calling homosexual sex sin is not bashing gays. We are called to love all people regardless of their behavior. All people are children of God and deserve equal love and dignity. God loves the sinner, but hates the sin. People are not their behavior, behavior is a choice.

It makes me uncomfortable because the thought of it is repugnant.

• Upvote 4

Broke - I understand your list of grievances. I don't see the connection to who can get married.

As to the Old Testament destruction of fabled cities - you DO know that GOD's stated reasons dealt with lack of hospitality, not sexuality, right? The squeamish and prudish have been substituting sexual practices for a long time, but that doesn't make them right. Ask a non-Catholic (just kidding) bible scholar.

I still feel that my biggest problem with the conservative position on this issue is really just "WHY DO YOU CARE??" Why does this really bother you so much? Why not just live and let live? Again - you absolutely cannot give the Bible as your reason!!!! It is ONLY a tool you believe supports your position. It is NOT the fundamental REASON for your position.

I am truly asking for responses. WHY DO YOU HATE HOMOSEXUALITY SO MUCH?

Is it really just because their sex cannot produce children, so it MUST be wrong?

Peace, Prosperity and not forcing innocent people to hide who they really are

Why do i care? Because affirming people in sin that will lead to their eternal destruction is not love. God payed a horrible price to reconcile humanity to Himself. It is sin that God himself took the punishment for. God wants humanity to be saved... not destroyed, that was the whole point of the cross.

I do not hate homosexuals, but I will not affirm anyone in their sin. Its not the sinner its the sin, I am as much of a sinner as anyone, but I am striving to move away from it.

• Upvote 3

But.. If someone hard and pure here just would happen to have a very close relative ( son, daughter, sister, brother, cousin, ,etc.) or a close friend who are homosxual... Would that somehow push them to try and be more understanding.?

As usual.. it gets different when it affects one closer as in family or relationships ( friendship, etc.)......No?

I mean it's a lot easier and simpler to judge and condemn when we're talking perfect strangers......But when it's not so and it's someone you know and love... It's different....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

Jesus was not about tolerance, he IS about forgiveness after one is sorry for his errors.

Marriage was instituted by GOD for the procreation of the world. God commands Celibacy from everyone except between a husband and wife.

• Upvote 2

Broke - I understand your list of grievances. I don't see the connection to who can get married.

As to the Old Testament destruction of fabled cities - you DO know that GOD's stated reasons dealt with lack of hospitality, not sexuality, right? The squeamish and prudish have been substituting sexual practices for a long time, but that doesn't make them right. Ask a non-Catholic (just kidding) bible scholar.

I still feel that my biggest problem with the conservative position on this issue is really just "WHY DO YOU CARE??" Why does this really bother you so much? Why not just live and let live? Again - you absolutely cannot give the Bible as your reason!!!! It is ONLY a tool you believe supports your position. It is NOT the fundamental REASON for your position.

I am truly asking for responses. WHY DO YOU HATE HOMOSEXUALITY SO MUCH?

Is it really just because their sex cannot produce children, so it MUST be wrong?

Peace, Prosperity and not forcing innocent people to hide who they really are

You might want to go back and read again the story about Sodom and Gomorrah. It was all about the wickedness and homosexual behavior that was being lived out there! Nothing about lack of hospitality what so ever! I suppose it was a lack of hospitality that prompted the angels to refuse to be sodomized by the corrupt men of the city? And I suppose you could say Lot was being inhospitable to offer his virgin daughter to the homosexuals rather than the angelic men who were there? And certainly it was inhospitable of Lot not to let them in and care for them after the angels struck them with blindness? Even after being struck blind they still wearied themselves to find the door. So caught up and possessed b y this evil spirit that they still were trying to have homosexual relations with the angels AFTER BEING STRUCK BLIND! And the word *** should never even be considered when speaking of this depravity. Most are not ***! Over the past 36 years it has fallen to me to try to help quite a few of these misguided people out of their misery. I've watched them roll on the floor and weep uncontrollably with remorse for their lifestyles. I've listened for hours to their ranting about the evils associated with the lifestyle. I've heard over and over how they wish they had never crossed that line! I've watched many of them wither and eventually die from scores of diseases that is almost entirely associated with the deviate nature of the homosexual lifestyle. The Bible is our ONLY constant in a world gone astray! Only in liberal-controlled countries does this flourish! When you do away with absolutes in life the end is a nation with no definitive direction and no moral compass. We hate homosexuality because God hates it and it is an unnatural, perverted lifestyle! The fact that they can not produce children is another example of Gods refusal to reproduce it in a natural setting! Not just the Old Testament but the New Testament as well speak strongly against this sin! The scripture refers to it as men with men working that which is not natural! And this old dig about God being love and Jesus preaching tolerance is just totally out of balance and untrue! God IS LOVE! But God is also a hater of homosexual lifestyle! He is al God of judgement as well as mercy! The scriptures say we should behold the goodness and judgement of God! God loves a just balance! A balance between goodness and judgement! On them that obey Him goodness; on them that obey Him not judgement! Jesus preached repentance a lot more than tolerance! He said we all would perish unless we repent! Repentance is not just saying we are sorry. It is a complete redirection of our lives away from sin! He taught about baptism. He taught about living our lives in a clean, orderly fashion that brings glory to Him! Paul taught that we are not our own, we are bought with a price. Therefore to glorify God with our BODY AND OUR SPIRIT! I could go on and on but I'll probably get bashed for my statement already. So be it! We as conservative Christians have held our tongues too long and refused to speak out for fear of offending the liberals. That's one reason we are in the mess we are in! We should have been up in arms long before now! Peace to you also my brother. But you won't find that in a *** lifestyle. And even if all the Christians would be quiet about it and just let it go wild it still would be unnatural and create gross distortions in people trying to act normal in a lifestyle that is NEVER NORMAL!

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

Yeah!

Take care! Take care while the loving God consumes us all in flames,

Take care! while we walk down to the ninth circle of Hell where Satan is chewing Judas in his frozen maw,

Take Care now! While we loving Christians shoot women in the head like politician Rep Giffords .

Take care now while things are taken care of as in the ancient past,

such as when we stone you for eating crustaceans on Wednesdays,

I hope Jesus watches out when he comes back...

The Christians will kill him. :)

Mock all you want, we all will have to kneel and be judged for our actions.

• Upvote 3

You might want to go back and read again the story about Sodom and Gomorrah. It was all about the wickedness and homosexual behavior that was being lived out there! Nothing about lack of hospitality what so ever! I suppose it was a lack of hospitality that prompted the angels to refuse to be sodomized by the corrupt men of the city? And I suppose you could say Lot was being inhospitable to offer his virgin daughter to the homosexuals rather than the angelic men who were there? And certainly it was inhospitable of Lot not to let them in and care for them after the angels struck them with blindness? Even after being struck blind they still wearied themselves to find the door. So caught up and possessed b y this evil spirit that they still were trying to have homosexual relations with the angels AFTER BEING STRUCK BLIND! And the word *** should never even be considered when speaking of this depravity. Most are not ***! Over the past 36 years it has fallen to me to try to help quite a few of these misguided people out of their misery. I've watched them roll on the floor and weep uncontrollably with remorse for their lifestyles. I've listened for hours to their ranting about the evils associated with the lifestyle. I've heard over and over how they wish they had never crossed that line! I've watched many of them wither and eventually die from scores of diseases that is almost entirely associated with the deviate nature of the homosexual lifestyle. The Bible is our ONLY constant in a world gone astray! Only in liberal-controlled countries does this flourish! When you do away with absolutes in life the end is a nation with no definitive direction and no moral compass. We hate homosexuality because God hates it and it is an unnatural, perverted lifestyle! The fact that they can not produce children is another example of Gods refusal to reproduce it in a natural setting! Not just the Old Testament but the New Testament as well speak strongly against this sin! The scripture refers to it as men with men working that which is not natural! And this old dig about God being love and Jesus preaching tolerance is just totally out of balance and untrue! God IS LOVE! But God is also a hater of homosexual lifestyle! He is al God of judgement as well as mercy! The scriptures say we should behold the goodness and judgement of God! God loves a just balance! A balance between goodness and judgement! On them that obey Him goodness; on them that

obey Him not judgement! Jesus preached repentance a lot more than tolerance! He said we all would perish unless we repent! Repentance is not just saying we are

sorry. It is a complete redirection of our lives away from sin! He taught about baptism. He taught about living our lives in a clean, orderly fashion that brings glory to

Him! Paul taught that we are not our own, we are bought with a price. Therefore to glorify God with our BODY AND OUR SPIRIT! I could go on and on but I'll probably

get bashed for my statement already. So be it! We as conservative Christians have held our tongues too long and refused to speak out for fear of offending the liberals.

That's one reason we are in the mess we are in! We should have been up in arms long before now! Peace to you also my brother. But you won't find that in a ***

lifestyle. And even if all the Christians would be quiet about it and just let it go wild it still would be unnatural and create gross distortions in people trying to act normal

in a lifestyle that is NEVER NORMAL!

I dont know where the concept of Jesus being about tolerance came from except from liberals who themselves preach tolerance, but themselves are only tolerant of those who think like themselves. They have absolutely no tolerance for conservatives or Christianity.

• Upvote 1

my last post on the subject...I have a good friend that is *** and I am tolerant of his lifestyle...I do not condemn him or try to change his lifestyle..as far as people being born that way....it's possible some genetic disorders exist in some but it is also a fact that in many cases it is a choice...I don't mistreat *** people but I don't have to like or approve their lifestyle...face it certain parts of our body were designed, created and intended to be used for love between man and woman and for procreation o our species...you absolutely can't justify anything between same sex as normal...get over it!!

• Upvote 4

well Obama just went agenst God and all cristian belief if we allow it as a nation we are in deep sh*t this is the stupidest thing a president could have signed . this MF just could be the ani-christ. wake up church. I had better get off of here. before i get kicked off of here. but I wont let obabma take me to hell. adam and eve not adam and steve. just sayin' f*ck the president.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

But.. If someone hard and pure here just would happen to have a very close relative ( son, daughter, sister, brother, cousin, ,etc.) or a close friend who are homosxual... Would that somehow push them to try and be more understanding.?

As usual.. it gets different when it affects one closer as in family or relationships ( friendship, etc.)......No?

I mean it's a lot easier and simpler to judge and condemn when we're talking perfect strangers......But when it's not so and it's someone you know and love... It's different....

Umbertino, my musical friend, I can tell you from the viewpoint of one who has had a very close nephew "come out of the close. It didn't change my love for him. I still tried to be friendly and loving as possible. But more and more he separated himself from the rest of the family. He was the one that put up the walls! He was the one that quit attending family functions. I informed him of reunions, marriages, funerals. He would attend none! Why? Because we were the problem! Because we wouldn't change to be like him! Because we didn't allow our kids to watch TV or movies that depicted that lifestyle. We knew that if we did it would be the same as acknowledging and giving acceptance to that lifestyle! That's the liberal cry every time. If we refuse to change we are being unfair and unkind! NOt so! We are living our lives in an orderly and fruitful fashion, paying our taxes to support his medical bills and medications now that he has contracted aids from his lifestyle choices! Now he is telling me that I should stand up and speak out against this deplorable lifestyle! Now he is trying to salvage what little life is left and be "normal" again! And I'm trying to help. I believe in forgiveness and restoration. I believe in loving those who have erred and helping them change! So does it change my opinion of the lifestyle because a very much loved relative and several other friends have "come out of the closet"? No! Ten thousand times no! It makes me deplore it even more when I watch it break up homes, change friends to someone I don't even know, and cause untold misery to the person! Am I hard and pure? I'm trying to live as good as I can by the grace of God. I'm trying to be loving even if I can't be tolerant. I'm trying to portray the love of God to all mankind! But it does not change my perspective nor Gods perspective toward deviate, perverted lifestyles!

• Upvote 7

But.. If someone hard and pure here just would happen to have a very close relative ( son, daughter, sister, brother, cousin, ,etc.) or a close friend who are homosexual... Would that somehow push them to try and be more understanding.?

Not necessarily. I suppose some people can use that excuse.

You don't know who is in my family, or in the family of everyone else here who doesn't want homosexuality condoned.

It is possible to love someone and not condone what they do. We all have to deal with that in one form or another. This is no different.

It certainly doesn't mean my moral compass is going to take a shift to accommodate them. That would not be love at all. Love means I will be the one person who loves them no matter what they do, and will not say that what they do is okay, and certainly won't join the band beating the drum to expect society to shift to accommodate them. You would be surprised at how possible it is to communicate unconditional love without putting a stamp of approval on what they choose to do.

Just because someone chooses to do it does not mean I should put my stamp of approval on it.

• Upvote 4

Okay, at least we are seeing more considered responses. However, I still do not believe that anyone creates their opinion about anything because of Bible verse. I realize I could be wrong on this, it is just so far outside of my need to decide on things for myself that it seems impossible to me. There may be those who truly need a rulebook. I don't mean that as an insult, just an observation.

Redrock - the Bible I read was very different from yours. Of course, that is one of the reasons there are several versions. I actually did get the hospitality thing from a TV program by an Old Testament scholar. Perhaps the Naked Archeologist?

Brokenomore - I support several of your issues, as I am a very firm believer in the separation of Church and State, so I do not feel a church should be forced to do anything for political reasons, such as conducting G A Y marriage ceremonies. HOWEVER, the flip side of the very same coin means I do NOT support the state being forced to adopt laws for purely religious reasons. Fair is fair. The separation MUST be a two-way street.

You fundamentalist conservatives can't keep having it both ways ;) (Sorry, had to do it.)

And I do get the whole "Because it is disgusting" thing. I used to believe the closet was a good place for "queers", although never for religious reasons. Meeting openly G A Y people and becoming friends (friends first in some cases, then was told) opened my eyes, and I had a change of heart. I also do not approve of teaching children intolerance as a way of godliness, but how we raise our own has always been our own business, so to speak.

As for the negs, I think is is OK to neg someone for the way they say something, but negging me for not being a Fundamentalist Conservative alone is a bit childish, don't you think? Of course, maybe the whole +/- thing is meant just for general content. I already knew that the conservatives on this site tend to be a bit more vocal than the liberals, and certainly may hold a significant majority (this is a wealth related site after all). Oh well.:P

Peace and Prosperity

Edited by Off-the-grid
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

a note of caution here would be, don't be deceived by Obama, he is only saying this to get your vote in 2012 and he definately cannot be trusted. If anyone is concerned at all with their constitutional liberties, and their right to live a life they choose then Ron Paul is your man for the office of President.

• Upvote 3

a note of caution here would be, don't be deceived by Obama, he is only saying this to get your vote in 2012 and he definately cannot be trusted. If anyone is concerned at all with their constitutional liberties, and their right to live a life they choose then Ron Paul is your man for the office of President.

Does Ron Paul endorse same sex marriage?

GO RV, then BV

Ok hear goes...

This acceptance is the thin edge of the wedge. I do agree that society needs to change with the times, and we are not the same etc,etc. But as I have grown up, I was taught that I should be my own man and make my own decisions on what is right and what is wrong. Guess what.... I beleive this is wrong !! I don't and shouldn't have to explain my morals or standards to anyone. If someone was to tell me they were *** and wanted to get married, let them get on with it. But don't ever expect me to accept it as normal or decent. I work in an enviroment where Homosexualty has only been 'accepted' in the last 10 years or so. I now hear 'couples' talking of their 'rights as a married couple etc etc. example " Me and my wife are going to get IVF through the system,cause we are entitled to it" & " My bloke and me should be put at the front of the adoption list cause we have the same rights as a normal husband and wife". This subject boils my Piss !!!!!!!

This will always be a very emotional subject for people, but it's My Right not to like it.

If you are upset by my post, grab a tissue and pull yourself together !!!!!

Pilchard ..

• Upvote 3