Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq prepares for IQD global bank trading.

Luigi1

From other sources...

Director of Private Banks: Coming period will witness entry of international banks to partner with the Iraqi.

05/06/2012

Baghdad (news) favored the Director of the Association of private banks Abdul Aziz Hassoun, entry of international banks known to the Iraqi market for the purpose of sharing with Iraqi banks in the performance of its duties banking in the coming period.

said Goldfinch (of the Agency news): There is a great desire by the international banks to contract with the Iraqi banks to participate in its work and the transfer of technological global banking to it, adding that negotiations are still ongoing with council departments, banking, and that the coming period will witness more of an international bank involved with the Iraqi bank.

http://bit.ly/IvlLO5

MP Khalil: CBI has taken necessary measures for the return of Iraqi dinar to normal and stabilize, saving it from further deterioration.

05/06/2012

Economic Commission decision expected in Parliament MP Mahma Khalil, the restoration of the Iraqi dinar and normal in the coming period, after the necessary measures taken by the monetary policy to fetch up to (1166) dinars to the dollar.

Khalil’s (newsletter) that monetary policy of Iraq and of the Central Bank has taken necessary measures for the return of Iraqi dinar to normal and stabilize at a certain price to the U.S. dollar, because the continued increase in the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar would lead to significant economic, such as increased prices in local markets and high inflation rates in the country.

http://bit.ly/ICMvjz

Will this end on line IQD trading houses? Can IQD soon be purchased at any local bank? Your thoughts on this latest development.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Luigi, I believe, this has been Shabibi's goal from the beginning. The CBI has stated many times, their wish for the IQD to be a reserve currency. I believe once the IQD is no longer considered an exotic currency, we will see the trading houses diminish in the sale of IQD, but there will be another emerging economy, that the most adventurous of us may still wish to speculate. For myself, I pray I make enough profit from the iQD, that I never have to speculate again. As for the traders, they have made million, if not billions of IQD speculation. I am sure they will find another currency to spin. By the way, great article. :D

• Upvote 3

Luigi, I believe, this has been Shabibi's goal from the beginning. The CBI has stated many times, their wish for the IQD to be a reserve currency. I believe once the IQD is no longer considered an exotic currency, we will see the trading houses diminish in the sale of IQD, but there will be another emerging economy, that the most adventurous of us may still wish to speculate. For myself, I pray I make enough profit from the iQD, that I never have to speculate again. As for the traders, they have made million, if not billions of IQD speculation. I am sure they will find another currency to spin. By the way, great article. :D

I agree. The currency trading houses are going the way of the VCR, LP & 8 track players. This will help us to purchase IQD at daily exchange rates & possibly a minimal $10 bank handling fee.

• Upvote 1

Great article Luigi. I hope they figure it out soon. Still a lot to accomplish, but it's moving along, all be it at a snails pace. :)

Thanks. The news gets better by the day.

both of those articles are independent of the other. there is nothing about the iqd going global. Im sure its all in good hopes......atleast its in the rumors section...so its fair game

i believe both articles are related. A stable currency returning to it's former rate will spped up the globalization of the IQD.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Maybe it's just me but wasn't Sahbbs intent to de-dollarize Iraq? 1166:1 doesn't sound like de-dollarization. In fact, it will do the exact opposite. Merchants already deal in the dollar, why would they go to the dinar muchless the iraqi citizen? If 1166:1 is the 'normal' rate then there would be no need for an RV/RD at all. As far as the 'desire to do bussiness' with Iraq... IMHO, Why not, we can get things done for pennies on the dollar (no, literally) take the meager hit on export/import taxes and/or fees and be well ahead of the curve. This is not news, this is more common sense.

• Upvote 1

Maybe it's just me but wasn't Sahbbs intent to de-dollarize Iraq? 1166:1 doesn't sound like de-dollarization. In fact, it will do the exact opposite. Merchants already deal in the dollar, why would they go to the dinar muchless the iraqi citizen? If 1166:1 is the 'normal' rate then there would be no need for an RV/RD at all. As far as the 'desire to do bussiness' with Iraq... IMHO, Why not, we can get things done for pennies on the dollar (no, literally) take the meager hit on export/import taxes and/or fees and be well ahead of the curve. This is not news, this is more common sense.

Shabs must stop the hemoraging first, that would be to preserve the value of the IQD & to keep it from weakening more.

Once the bleeding stops, they can concentrate on bringing the IQD to it's former glory.

both of those articles are independent of the other. there is nothing about the iqd going global. Im sure its all in good hopes......atleast its in the rumors section...so its fair game

I gave you a plus to even you out. All opinions are welcomed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you Luigi for the post! There's no doubt the Iraqi Dinar needs to RV, on many levels it's been a drag on the economy and the people. I guess the only question I have is...what banks are they refering to? The banks controlled by the Western powers or the banks of the non-aligned Bric nations?

Carlos

Good question. Goldmann Sach's was mentioned as a possible IQD laundering house after RV.

We all know GS record of integrity.

Good question. Goldmann Sach's was mentioned as a possible IQD laundering house after RV.

That's why there can't be an RV until Goldman Sachs goes bankrupt and can't operate... they are one of the owners of the Fed Reserve, which will be bankrupted shortly.

Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

That's why there can't be an RV until Goldman Sachs goes bankrupt and can't operate... they are one of the owners of the Fed Reserve, which will be bankrupted shortly.

LOL ok buddy you need to come back to reality.laugh.gif

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Your eyes looked glazed had you been eating allot of donuts before the profile picture?

http://www.barefootsworld.net/usfraud.html

Reality can be pretty scary.

That is in fact reality...good work... and it's not scary once you learn this, this type of knowledge is the ultimate power and is what is being seen now being played out in the final stages... the Commercial Liens against the Federal Reserve System and almost all of Europe, and the BIS is as powerful as you can get without having to fire a bullet... these people have been playing under Admiralty Law/Maritime law this whole time, now they've had the tables turned against them, and this cannot be reversed or stopped... the next 30 days or so are going to be quite hectic, you're already seeing it all through Europe day by day.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

This is true Luigi. I remember reading the same thing about a years ago on this same forum. However, this news came out before the Good Guys made their presence known, and before the Mumbai summit of the Bric nations where they also declared that they would be creating a separate banking system to challenge the reign of the dollar, the UN, WB and IMF, institution that we now recognise only served the interests of the Bankster Elite, and not for the good of the world. The picture we get of these institutions here, is not what the rest of the world think.

And the news of Goldman Sachs came out well before all the Bric nations declared they would only trade in their own currencies, ignoring the US dollar world reserve status altogether.

I think the key is in trying to determine where Iraq fits into the picture...namely, who's side are they on? I feel that since the Bush / Channey plan for the conquest of Iraq was a complete failure due to the steadfastness of purpose of the Iraqi people, we should not expect these same Iraqis to do a complete about face at this point in time, and all of a sudden through a dinar RV party just to make us happy....

However there certainly is room for debate as to who's side Iraq is on, because they have not come out and officially said so....But, I think if you read between the lines...

I just got news that Iraq just replaced Iran in oil sales to India, due to the difficulty caused by US / UNsanctions. This shows that they are actively trading with the Bric nations.

I suspect the Bric nations are expecting and planning for the collapse of the EU and US economies, that is probably right around the corner.....and the Chinese / Soviet win the currency war because they will be the proverbial "last man standing" the only ones around with a fully backed currencies and not worthless fiat toilet paper.

I suspect...IMHO, that the Western Banksters really screwed themselves big time by precipitating the inevitable fall of the dollar, when, had they been smart, they could have further delayed the demise of the dollar probably for several more decades. Greed was their downfall!

Carlos

Hey Easy.....HJB is telling you the straight up truth! I also believe these things will come to pass, and very soon! Carlos

Thanks for the post. I just wish I had an RV for everytime I heard "In the coming Period, or days" LOL...I could cash out of this ride. :lol:

Agreed Scrappyone! I skip right over the guru bull....there's no point in reading the same bull, day after day! I don't think Irak is the problem anyway! Carlos

• Upvote 2

Easyrider: FYI...from what I've been reading, Goldman Sachs is basically running Europe for the Bankster Elite. They are said to be appointing the EU heads of state, Merkel, Sarkozy, ect. The downfall in Europe has started. A year a go, Iceland rejected the Banksters austerity measures. Just a day before yesterday, the Greeks voted in an anti-austerity government, and yesterday the French voted out the elite's mouth piece Sarchozy, in favor of a non-austerity candidate. This means that neither country plans on paying the Banksters fabricated debts, but prefer to face the uncertain world called "default".....and they will be the better for it, just like Iceland! It's no longer " if" these nations default, they already have. Remember you will not here it on the MSM as the illusion must be maintained at all costs!

Carlos

• Upvote 2

There's months and months of evidence backing this stuff up, at this point I just laugh when someone says something like easyrider did...just shows me how out of touch they are... Carlos did you read Fulford's post yesterday? Fulford has been missing lately, but I think he's getting back on track:

Ben Fulford (May 8 2012) ~ The White Dragon Roars, Europe Rattles

Posted on May 8, 2012 by Gillian

Benjamin Fulford

The elections last weekend in Europe showed the inevitable popular backlash against government mandated austerity. The problem is that the new governments will also find their purses empty unless they start talking with the White Dragon Society. This time, they need to send official embassy representatives with valid IDs and not another batch of anonymous agents. When the new financial system starts up and the criminals are removed from the core of the Western financial system, then money will pour like rain on Europe (it already is in the non-cabal controlled part of the world).

The basic outlines of the new system are as follows: The US dollars owned by people outside of the US (and those created before 2008 in the US) will be backed by gold and a basket of commodities and other currencies. This will then become the international dollar (or perhaps international yen or yuan) and be used to facilitate world trade. The Euro will be split into a fortified Deutschemark shared by Northern countries while the Mediterranean countries will revert to their traditional currencies and devalue them until their real economies are competitive enough. This will be followed by a one off massive debt write off. To read about the back-room maneuvers leading to the birth of the new financial system please help finance our investigations by subscribing to this newsletter or else, if you cannot afford it, ask a friend to e-mail you a copy.

The maneuvers behind the setting up the new system involve a reunion between some old shady business partners: the CIA and their Asian secret society counterparts from the golden triangle days. This time instead of dealing in heroin (although the golden triangle may soon be back in that business) they will be dealing in black gold. This will provide for the continued financing of the military industrial secret society complex until they are able to restructure their organizations so they are once again self-financed. All Freemasons, P2ers, Thule Society and other secret groupings may join the party by contacting the White Dragon Society.

The condition attached is an agreement to participate in a massive campaign to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and free the suppressed technology.

The old world order folk, for their part are once again resorting to terrorist blackmail. There are credible reports of a massive terrorist attack against the Tokyo area on or about May 22nd. This attack is linked to a cabal plan to force 40 million Japanese to evacuate to Korea and China. The cabalists were then hoping to open a new world financial nexus in a special zone being constructed near Pusan, Korea. Their plan involved using easy to manipulate Korean Christians as a buffer between the Khazarian rulers and their new Asian subjects.

The increased radiation hype and fear mongering is also being orchestrated by the old world order. This writer found a suspicious looking lady (actually my dog, who never barks, found her by walking in a circle around her barking) in the park near my house. This was on a rainy day following two weeks of heavy rain coming from the Fukushima area around the sabotaged (courtesy of J. Rockefeller) nuclear plants. She was standing near a nexus of accumulated rain water with one Geiger counter in her hand and another on the ground. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was testing for radiation. I asked her to show me the Geiger counters and they both registered only normal background radiation.

The local electronic shop sells 50 dollar Geiger counters these days and all paranoid people are buying them and becoming reassured.

However, this dangerous cabal is not going to go quietly into the night and we would like to ask the US armed forces, if they are serious about maintaining a defense treaty with Japan, to round up the known cabalists (they have the names and addresses of the committee of 300 etc.) before they carry out any more mass murder.

It is also becoming clear that Chinese agents linked to Bo Xilai approached this writer in February with an offer of money. The offer was to start a joint venture between a Chinese company based in Dalian (Bo’s power base) and Fireside Stoves, a wood-burning stove import company this writer owns 10% of. The idea was to utilize Fireside’s Japan-wide network of stove dealers and roof-top construction workers to install Dalian manufactured combination solar and wind power generators on roof-tops throughout Japan.

The Chinese offered to list this planned 50/50 joint venture on the Hong Kong stock exchange and raise an initial $100 million in capital. This venture would then have been able to directly fight against the cabal’s control of the global energy business.

The Chinese agent returned later to say that the deal was off because of Bo Xilai’s arrest.

My best guess is that Bo Xilai was linked to a Rothschild faction and that P2 lodge types were somehow involved in the incident that led to his downfall. This is because P2 honcho Mario Draghi appeared on Xinhua news shaking hands with Bo rival Li Keqiang shortly after the downfall of Bo Xilai. Needless to say there is a lot of speculation involved here but the Chinese are investigating the entire issue very thoroughly and I am sure they will find out the real truth. However, they should entertain and investigate the possibility that Bo was framed, especially given the role played by the US embassy in this incident.

It is also worth repeating here that this writer is in no way a Rothschild agent. I have no Rothschild blood in me and have never received a penny from them. On the contrary, I seek the end of their secret regime of murder, terror and bribery. I also plan to charge them along with some members of the Rockefeller family with various murders here in Japan.

What needs to be seen in the coming weeks is if the US military and agencies are really the good guys who are ready to resume their role as super heroes and protectors of the planet earth. If they are, they can be assured of generous continued financing as they restructure themselves for a period of global peace and prosperity.

There is a fellow by the name of Drake going around the various anti-cabal internet sites promising pentagon action and mass arrests in June. Neil Keenan confirms that Drake is a genuine US military person authorized to speak within limited parameters. If he is for real and the military is serious, they need to force the corporate media to start reporting the truth and they need to suspend from office all politicians who have been bribed by the cabal. That means most politicians.

Greece looks like it will be the first one out of the Euro, and after that, they will all follow.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/eurozone-refuses-blink-will-hold-back-%E2%82%AC1-billion-greek-payment-monday

and then this today...I love this dude:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/nigel-farage-eu-titanic-has-now-hit-iceberg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I just love how people neg you when you bring some truth to their life. Hugh I tried to even you out, the articles that you linked to were quite informative to say the least. I guess some people would rather stick their head back in the sand than see what is really going on and neg someone when they don't like what they read. Here is an idea, instead of giving someone a negative, why don't you discuss the issue and maybe, just maybe, you might learn something rather than "Oh, pooh on your link, and here's a -1 for you!". Grow up, accept that you aren't always right, and that the world is a whole lot different than what it seems.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2