Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It has been fun

Roadrunner

Friends and fellow dinarians,

I have enjoyed the past few weeks of being able to be more active on the forum. However; as they say, all good thing must come to an end. The doctors say I am fully recovered and able to return to work. I will be leaving this evening heading back to the ME. I will have a few days in Dubai then I’m off to Afghanistan for a couple of weeks and back to Iraq. I will still check in occasionally but will not be on here daily like I have been for a while. That’s probably a good thing because this site is way too addictive.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 10

Roadrunner- Have enjoyed your contribution to posts, as I don't post much, but do enjoy the intelligent responses by you and other members too numerous to name. But stay safe and God's speed on your trip.

• Upvote 2

I have enjoyed the past few weeks of being able to be more active on the forum. However; as they say, all good thing must come to an end. The doctors say I am fully recovered and able to return to work. I will be leaving this evening heading back to the ME. I will have a few days in Dubai then I’m off to Afghanistan for a couple of weeks and back to Iraq. I will still check in occasionally but will not be on here daily like I have been for a while. That’s probably a good thing because this site is way too addictive.

Roadrunner

Stay safe and remember we love our military, may you serve with honor, May God place his hand upon the path you must travel and show you the light of his goodness. Amen

Edited by Heavyduty053
  • Upvote 1

Roadrunner

Good luck and stay safe, well do like us police officer say "CYA" :lol::lol: