Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta - Iraqi TV Live Press Conference !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Staring At My Picture That Somebody Put On A Milk Carton ! This Could Possibly Double As An Appetite Suppressant !

Delta Post from KTFA Sun. Afternoon

HELLO FAMILY:

A LIFE PRESS CONFERENCE CAME OUT IN IRAQIA TV BETWEEN KUWAIT AND IRAQ AND THEY DID SAY THAT THEY DID SIGN 4 IMPORTANT DEALS AND ONE OF THEM IS TO GET IRAQ OUT OF CH 7.

DELTA

(Frank26 has always said, The last keys to Iraq's Shackles is the RV before release of Chapter 7)

• Upvote 18
  • Downvote 2

Please let it be true!!

Here Is A Story That Was Posted In The DV News Section About An Hour Ago .....

BREAKING NEWS Zebari: We made big progres toward getting out of Chapter VII mandate

29/04/2012 23:44:00

Baghdad (NINA) – Foreign Minister, Hoshyar Zebari announced that Iraq has made big progress toward getting out of the mandate of Chapter VII.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/115619-big-progres-toward-getting-out-of-chapter-vii-mandate/#ixzz1tU2YucsJ

B) B) B)

Been missing the daily bytes, Thug. Welcome back.

Thx ! ;) Lol ! :lol: I've Had A Good Distraction The Past Few Days Keeping Up With The NFL Draft !

:D :D :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thx ! ;) Lol ! :lol: I've Had A Good Distraction The Past Few Days Keeping Up With The NFL Draft !

:D :D :D

What is this NFL draft of which you speak???? If it doesn't have anything to do with dinar, it's not important!

Good Lord...did I just say that?????? :lol:

Seriously...glad you're back, Thug. We were a bit concerned that your might have been Thugnapped again B)

• Upvote 3

Thanks for the news update. Yes the draft was a nice break from good ole chapter 7. Funny thing is they only get 10 minutes to decide. Maybe Iraq should have a 10 minute limit. :D

The Thug abides...

The Dude abides...

• Upvote 1

HELLO FAMILY:

A LIFE PRESS CONFERENCE CAME OUT IN IRAQIA TV BETWEEN KUWAIT AND IRAQ AND THEY DID SAY THAT THEY DID SIGN 4 IMPORTANT DEALS AND ONE OF THEM IS TO GET IRAQ OUT OF CH 7.

DELTA

(Frank26 has always said, The last keys to Iraq's Shackles is the RV before release of Chapter 7)

This may very well be a big week for a number of things to happen. What better time? "Showa" in Tokyo, markets closed much of the week. Singapore, Hang Seng, all over that part of the world, lots of days with markets closed. May Day, or thereabouts, things happening ??? Santa, Tooth Fairy, etc. come during the quiet time .. How about the ARE-VEE Fairee ??!!

Good to hear from you, Thug.

• Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting While Staring At My Picture That Somebody Put On A Milk Carton ! This Could Possibly Double As An Appetite Suppressant !

Delta Post from KTFA Sun. Afternoon

HELLO FAMILY:

DELTA

Here's a tip guys...anytime you see one of these guys misspelling words in one of their "intel" revelations, please take it with a grain of salt or "side eye" it. Delta has said a lot over the years that never came to fruition..

Anyway, I know if I had breaking news to share (assuming that it would make the rounds in the dinar community really fast), I would take time to do a little spell check or at least google an online dictionary....just for CREDIBILITIES SAKE! :mellow:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3