Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Dinar rumor****

easyrider

****Only a Rumor** take with a grain of salt.

ArizonaHeat] dinarchaser i was told when this goes live, it will be seen at all banks all at the same time all over the world in milliseconds[ArizonaHeat] dinarchaser live all at once. when they went from 1170 to 1161 it didnt take days are weeks, there were no tests runs, nothing trickled down, no one loaded anything, they just changed the rate as they will do when they revalue

ArizonaHeat] hootie123 as far as the TBA, i dont know anything about banking, but was told the banks will not know the rate until its released by the IMF and the BIS

MRP] drob1111 This is what I feel. If the IMF has to initiate the live rate, and we haven’t seen the live rate. Whatever documents are signed are only a step in the process.

[ArizonaHeat] xyz ok, well if they do im curious why other banks dont have it, and why only a US bank would have it and no one else, this isnt a US thing, this is a world situation, so think about all the banks around the world, and only wells has it, kinda doeasnt make sense to me

shalala] ArizonaHeat Any update on the latest info from your contacts? [ArizonaHeat] shalala nope all quiet. nothing negative [shalala] ArizonaHeat Thanks! No news is good news

[hootie123] ArizonaHeat have your contacts seen on the screens TBA? Also , with what you just said about 1170-1161 being done quickly. Do you believe all the talk about computer issues? Thanks [ArizonaHeat] shalala this is so true

[ArizonaHeat] hootie123 i don’t believe any computer issue rumors at all

MRP] go-go-rv The IMF activates the rate. They can be done with their work, without the rate being activated. It’s one of those, “check I’m done…” “check I’m done…” “check I’m done…” things.

[drob1111] Arizonaheat jonny says all three letter agencies signed off….your intel different

[ArizonaHeat] drob1111 im curious what 3 letter would be signing off? i have no clue what that means,

[MRP] [drob1111] Arizonaheat what is wells fargo waiting on

[ArizonaHeat] drob1111 a live rate from the IMF

[mrsjim54] shalala nothing on reuters about chapter 7 or iraq at all, really, but there are sure some interesting headlines about a couple firms being investigated/prosecuted for illegal activities

[ArizonaHeat] mrsjim54 chapter 7 hasnt been released yet

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

I don't take it with a grain of salt thanks for bringing it here I read it on other site he makes valid points about rates showing that dismiss guru bs I quess June is looking realistic but I'm not to worried if I have to wait longer I didn't sell myself into debt on guru hype

****Only a Rumor** take with a grain of salt.

ArizonaHeat] dinarchaser i was told when this goes live, it will be seen at all banks all at the same time all over the world in milliseconds[ArizonaHeat] dinarchaser live all at once. when they went from 1170 to 1161 it didnt take days are weeks, there were no tests runs, nothing trickled down, no one loaded anything, they just changed the rate as they will do when they revalue

yeah Easy...we knew THAT already :mellow:

none of that bull that banks in the East will see it 1st and Hawaii banks have to wait to see "it" ever passed the mustard test to me...what a lie that was ;);)

Hopefully the RV happens sooner rather than later.

-----------

After reading this again, I don't even see anything written that is even worthy of the rumor mill...what "intel" was shared that made it rumor worthy? Nothing...Let's just keep all this heresay on the other bootleg forums...they truly know nothing and this kind of thing just adds to the confusion for the newbies out there.

Edited by Princess DinarTard
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 8

none of that bull that banks in the East will see it 1st and Hawaii banks have to wait to see "it" ever passed the mustard test to me...what a lie that was ;);)

-----------

After reading this again, I don't even see anything written that is even worthy of the rumor mill...what "intel" was shared that made it rumor worthy? Nothing...Let's just keep all this heresay on the other bootleg forums...they truly know nothing and this kind of thing just adds to the confusion for the newbies out there.

yes princess i shall go to you before i post and feed you grapes until you have had your way with me and throw me to the lions laugh.gif

P.s please share what rumor worthy is?

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

While the CBI might have guide lines and ask for guidance to make this happen from whoever,the real control is with themselves and the the CBI has learned to accept the tried and proven ways of making this happen ---they had one disastor with issuing coins already-

and withdrew them they are listening to the ADVICE from all corners---but the ultimate button pushing, trigger pulling comes from IRAQ---right ,wrong or take the heat-when the CBI Rvs/Ris/lops/ is will thier decision only they will inform the world and it will tale milliseconds---forget about time zones forget about who gets the word first---It will happen at the same time, do not be concerned about backscreens, brokers, phyics, feet on the ground-- my mother's great aunt---something of this magutude just is not just be allowed to be released in peices to all these 3 letter things or within their own government---which has to many holes to plug!---The texts from AM are good but I am willing to bet the system will clog from all the other watchers quickly---AMs can just be trusted more than the rumormongers

-----------

Ditto! I agree with you 100%. Easyrider's constant bringing garbage from other sites since the last couple years or so, is getting reallllllllllllly old! Manyyyyyy in this forum that I talk to feel same way as you and I, but still he continues to do it only creating false hope among newbies and the unaware. Someone is always going to argue and say "well, this is the Rumors Section...take it with a grain of salt"...God only knows how many times I've heard those words being mentioned over and over and over again throughout the years that they've become quite sickening to read. Its a BullS..t disclaimer because alot of people, especially newbies, are still going to believe every word that is written whether its on this section of the forum or another.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 20

Ditto! I agree with you 100%. Easyrider's constant bringing garbage from other sites since the last couple years or so, is getting reallllllllllllly old! Manyyyyyy in this forum that I talk to feel same way as you and I, but still he continues to do it only creating false hope among newbies and the unaware. Someone is always going to argue and say "well, this is the Rumors Section...take it with a grain of salt"...God only knows how many times I've heard those words being mentioned over and over and over again throughout the years that they've become quite sickening to read. Its a BullS..t disclaimer because alot of people, especially newbies, are still going to believe every word that is written whether its on this section of the forum or another.

Dude...take a deep breath and let it out slow...it will be ok. You complain about it, yet keep reading the "rumors". Easy is allowed to post what he likes when he likes as long as its within Adams rules. He is kind enough to state its a rumor ...not everyone does this. For those that have been in this investment for what seems a lifetime, we know that rumors are just that... rumors. I for one encourage the posting of rumors, from time to time there truns out to be a grain of truth to them. Thanks for the post easy no matter how ridicilious it is...and for those that complain about rumors ....it's real simple dont read em......cheers to all!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

For the love of all things sacred! You and the "princess" need to grab some common sense :shakehead:

This section is for RUMORS not breaking news! Newbies have to learn just like all of us have, who to believe and who not to. Easy's post was a rehash of something that has been talked about for at least 4 years, and I believe he did exactly what I just said. He brought something to light for all of us to see.

People that are looking for a Hoipum fix clearly are not experienced investors, and are considered "un-sophisticated investors" in the investment arena. Technically this isn't an investment. All we've done is traded US dollars for Iraqi dinar, (not taken a trip) and are choosing to wait to exchange it back again if/when it gains in value.

Now, how's that for reality...

• Upvote 2

yes princess i shall go to you before i post and feed you grapes until you have had your way with me and throw me to the lions laugh.gif

P.s please share what rumor worthy is?

Now, Easy. Remember DinarTard is the one with the pretty princess toes that go tap tap tap because she is bored with what the Iraq government puts out in the news. She must be well connected and knows something the rest of us don't, and is dripping in that pool of self righteous again.

Thanks for the post, Easy. You can grasp a glint of truth from every rumor: it had to come from somewhere.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Lol....I have a couple of boxes myself, probably paid more for them than they'll ever be worth!

LOL i remember them from Mc donalds in the 90's ahh how i miss the 90's :(

well.. long time no see. This is indeed the rumor section if you dont like what i post please ignore me and that goes for anyone. I can't please everyone in this world and well i believe all info should be welcomed that doesnt seem way out there like OOM garbage. I get these in my email i dont go scour other sites because i have no desire to do so. disclaimers are always good whether you wanna believe it or not, it gives them a heads up in advance.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Now, Easy. Remember DinarTard is the one with the pretty princess toes that go tap tap tap because she is bored with what the Iraq government puts out in the news. She must be well connected and knows something the rest of us don't, and is dripping in that pool of self righteous again.

Thanks for the post, Easy. You can grasp a glint of truth from every rumor: it had to come from somewhere.

dinartard fits her tag.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For the love of all things sacred! You and the "princess" need to grab some common sense :shakehead:

This section is for RUMORS not breaking news! Newbies have to learn just like all of us have, who to believe and who not to. Easy's post was a rehash of something that has been talked about for at least 4 years, and I believe he did exactly what I just said. He brought something to light for all of us to see.

People that are looking for a Hoipum fix clearly are not experienced investors, and are considered "un-sophisticated investors" in the investment arena. Technically this isn't an investment. All we've done is traded US dollars for Iraqi dinar, (not taken a trip) and are choosing to wait to exchange it back again if/when it gains in value.

Now, how's that for reality...

Alright Mr. Sophisticated Experienced Investor, are you going to enlight us with your investing knowledge or are you going to continue writing your little smart college learned BullS--t text of words that impress NO ONE but the most gullible of people? Go ahead, ENLIGHT us Einstein!

Dude...take a deep breath and let it out slow...it will be ok. You complain about it, yet keep reading the "rumors". Easy is allowed to post what he likes when he likes as long as its within Adams rules. He is kind enough to state its a rumor ...not everyone does this. For those that have been in this investment for what seems a lifetime, we know that rumors are just that... rumors. I for one encourage the posting of rumors, from time to time there truns out to be a grain of truth to them. Thanks for the post easy no matter how ridicilious it is...and for those that complain about rumors ....it's real simple dont read em......cheers to all!!!!

Hmmmm, whatever! NEXT! LMAO!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 12

Alright Mr. Sophisticated Experienced Investor, are you going to enlight us with your investing knowledge or are you going to continue writing your little smart college learned BullS--t text of words that impress NO ONE but the most gullible of people? Go ahead, ENLIGHT us Einstein!

Hmmmm, whatever! NEXT! LMAO!

Sounds like you burped up your cheerios dude. Hope tomorrow is a better day at the table.