Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WAITING FOR THURSDAY'S FAIRY-TALE

Skybear

GOOD EVENING ALL YOU SHIPS AT SEA AND BIRDS IN THE AIR. OUR BLESSING DRAWETH NIGH FOR OUR FATHER DESIRETH THAT WE BE PROSPEROUS. THANK YOU MODS AND ALL THE GOOD FOLKS WHO HAVE PERSERVERED WITH US FOR WITHOUT YOU WE COULD NEVER HAVE PULLED THIS OFF. YEA, WE SAY YEA. THIS HAS BEEN A LONG BUMPY RIDE BUT HE WHO MAKES THE WATERS SMOOTH AND THE WAVES CALM HAS AGAIN COME TO OUR AIDE. WE WILL BE AT THE BANKS TOMORROW TO FINALLY CASH IN. THE SCREENS AND ALGORITHYMS ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT AND THE NUMBERS ARE HIGH. TONIGHT WE WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION FROM OUR SOURCES AND IF ALL ARE COMPATIBLE THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT WE CAN CASH IN BY FRIDAY BUT NO LATER THAN MONDAY. NO ONE KNOWS THE RATE BUT THREE PEOPLE AND THEY HAVE TOLD US NOT TO FRET OR WORRY THAT IT ALL IS LOOKING PREETY GOOD FOR SOMETIME VERY VERY SOON. BULLDOG YOU HAVE SHARED SOME VERY VALUABLE INTEL WITH ME THAT WILL NOT CONTRADICT WHAT I HAVE SAID. WE SHOULD ALL BE THANKFUL IN ADVANCE FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

TXNOLE -

WOW! That's pretty good!!! You used all caps and spoke like he does and said NOTHING exactly as he would. I give you an 8+. But remember. . ,when you write like okie, to do so like a hick with a 3rd Grade education. Otherwise people will suspect either he suddenly learned how to read and write and speak English. . .or he has a ghost writer!

But REALLY a great job!!

Try another one as the inspiration strikes.

• Upvote 4

If anyone wants this con job stopped, file a complaint at FBI.gov. Years ago Wade Cook made outlandish claims about making money in the stock market.

He was finally stopped and an investigation that followed revealed he did not pay taxes properly. He and his wife were sentenced to a federal penitentiary.

I have already filed complaints to the FBI, if you really want to make them sweat contact dateline NBC. They are investigating several of these Guru's within the dinar community, they will probably be looking for members of the dinar community to interview. I declined the offer.

• Upvote 1

All great posts! Don't think you missed any details, bank screens, 3 letter agencies, sunday banking, gag orders, and least not the man who made all this possible. I wonder if he will answer for using the Lord's name in his corrupt scam of hurry buy today so you can cash in tomorrow?

• Upvote 2

TXNOLE -

WOW! That's pretty good!!! You used all caps and spoke like he does and said NOTHING exactly as he would. I give you an 8+. But remember. . ,when you write like okie, to do so like a hick with a 3rd Grade education. Otherwise people will suspect either he suddenly learned how to read and write and speak English. . .or he has a ghost writer!

But REALLY a great job!!

Try another one as the inspiration strikes.

Good Point Skybear, thanks! Oh I'm sure there will be more opportunities for some Okie Satire!

• Upvote 4

Ships at sea folks. Prepare for you blessings. Intel is pointing at 9pm Eastern tonight. Moment to moment, hour to hour we are on alert. We are looking at a rate at 3.41. This is it. NUFF SAID.

From Okie... :P

• Upvote 2

Here is a good way to clear our minds: Lets hold a contest to guess what this next Thursday's Lies and BS will be from Okie!

I'll start it: "They is a small glitch but everything is done now. They is done. You is all going to be in a 747 at 15,000 feet. The engines is running and Bulldog am my co-pilot. We is all going to be happy by tomorrow morning. NUFF SAID."

OKiE:Hello ships at sea and fellow americans , bulldog is heeling at my side and we have spun a tale like no other. We have been told to keep quiet in order to progress the RV .

So nuff said :

P.s. I will be back as soon as i figure out a big enough spun up lie to present in a way all my Dinar cult followers will believe after all the BS I have given them ....

• Upvote 2

4-24-12 Okie Oil Man....Obama just signed off on the rv. Rate will go live in 24 hours.

4-24-11 Okie Oil Man....Obama just signed off on the rv. Rate will go live in 24 hours.

4-24-10 Okie Oil Man....Obama just signed off on the rv. Rate will go live in 24 hours.

guess

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I agree 100%. So Says..................DayTrader

Of course youre right we should all sit quietly on our hands and shouldnt have a bit of light hearted fun at the expense of the criminal Gurus.

We should be grateful for their fabulous intel that serves us so well.

We should strive to be positive to the point of lunacy where we lose all objectivity and sense of reality and just welcome everything at face value.

So says a CEO

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Hey do I win?

Bulldog: We found the rats holding this up. And let the fat cats take care of em.

Found more rats in the corn crib again. They snook in again. Got em.

Good morning to all ships at sea, people everywhere, and aliens in the sky.

First thank you to all the mods that this could not have happened without and Bulldog, my loyal and faithful partner in crime.

We have been commended by a three letter agency for our silence and now the 747 is flying above a million feet. The cake is

baked and the train pulled into the station.

Iraq has let the cat out of the bag and the rats, gnats, and bats in the corn crib were thwarted and arrested.

If you cannot decipher my cryptic language because you don't have a fourth grade education, then let me dumb it down for you. There has been

an in country rv in Iraq and rates are live and active in the US on the front screens of many banks I talk to daily. There has been cash ins in Europe

and the rate is excellent.

Don't ask stupid questions as it is done. We will be at the banks tomorrow so wake up your friends and tell them. Also just remember no man

knows the rate or date. Do not call the banks, it will stop the rv. I will tell you when to go. Wait I have an incoming

phone call. I just was contacted by the NSA and with strong wording was told to share no more confidential intel. Just remember we have

not been in such a good position ever. Commencing radio silence in four, three, two....

OkieIloveU: you are such a great man, you are an inspiration to us all. You are a wonderful and great man of god. Thank you for all your time and here is

Pecan pie for u.

Humanwithhalfabrain: why have you said it has rv'ed fifty or so times in the past three years with cash ins all over the world? Do you think

that your contacts have been impeccable as you say? From reading your posts, you have been wrong 100% of the time.

IwillfollowOkie: We don't need that negativity here. Get him gypsy mama.

Gypsy mama: He was banned and let this be a warning to anyone that tries to desecrate Okie's house with lies. If Okie said it is done, then it is done. Nuff said.

If anyone wants this con job stopped, file a complaint at FBI.gov. Years ago Wade Cook made outlandish claims about making money in the stock market.

He was finally stopped and an investigation that followed revealed he did not pay taxes properly. He and his wife were sentenced to a federal penitentiary.

Edited by BeringSea
  • Upvote 1

Of course youre right we should all sit quietly on our hands and shouldnt have a bit of light hearted fun at the expense of the criminal Gurus.

We should be grateful for their fabulous intel that serves us so well.

We should strive to be positive to the point of lunacy where we lose all objectivity and sense of reality and just welcome everything at face value.

So says a CEO

OK. guess you're right. When I first saw this site I assumed by its name it was for sophisticated investors. The problem I have with this type of post is, to bring in the negative for the sake of being negative. To bash for the sake of bashing. It does nothing for the investors and makes the site and it's members look like a bunch of teenage stooges. But on a lighter note, it did teach me a lot of new phrases I can use on the golf course. "Spew" "Bash" "Droppings" "Lop" "Flop" "Gurus" Etc. Thanks everybody for the education. RRSport, CEO must stand for Chief Entertainment Officer. So Says.........................SeeYa, Good Luck

• Downvote 1

On an iPad so hard to make this all caps.

Good morning my comrades,

I would like to thank you all and mostly myself for the FBI investigation. I lied too much and many descent folks were hurt for taking my words at face value. Look I just made most of it up and am going to twist my finger to point at Bulldog. I guess I screwed with the wrong Alaskan fisherman that was taken for fifty-five grand, in a clever con when his was twenty two. I searched this guy out and found he had helped shut down a number of con jobs like me. Guess I ain't the Russian mafia of Stock Generation, but that Kelley had tasted the Bering Sea with too much loss in his veins. He seems to have a vendetta for cons like me.

So as I sign off; the ship is sinking, the train derailed, the cake is burnt, and unlike the pilots that were are war hero's in Vietnam or captains that can land on water to save all onboard; well my 747 blew up in mid air from a missile strike. It was so high but came crashing down.

If you have not heard enough of me please file a complaint at FBI.gov

Hope you always remember my name brother Lonnie.

Kelley Callanan. Www.RevelationSky.com

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5/3rd is cashing in at 1/3rd the published rate at 2/3rds of their Hawaiian locations.

that guy is so rich...such a liar (Okie)

Look, I live about two blocks from a First Hawaiian Bank and I promise you the minute this RV's I will let you know what's up from out here in Aloha land. But until then, I guarantee you that no banks in Hawaii are "cashing in" anyone yet...and when it does happen you don't have to wait hours to see what the Hawaiian banks are doing. Just because we are (on average about 5 or 6) hours behind the mainland doesn't mean our banking systems are slow. Jeez <_<

The only plus is that by already living in Hawaii, I have a headstart when heading to the beach when this RV's. Most of you have to fly and spend money to get here...I just have to drive about 10 mins and then it's surf's up!! B)

GO RV :D:D

Okie...you are banned from attending any luaus ;) I forbid you from sending you b.s. across the waters and making waves :P

Edited by Princess DinarTard

that guy is so rich...such a liar (Okie)

Look, I live about two blocks from a First Hawaiian Bank and I promise you the minute this RV's I will let you know what's up from out here in Aloha land. But until then, I guarantee you that no banks in Hawaii are "cashing in" anyone yet...and when it does happen you don't have to wait hours to see what the Hawaiian banks are doing. Just because we are (on average about 5 or 6) hours behind the mainland doesn't mean our banking systems are slow. Jeez <_<

The only plus is that by already living in Hawaii, I have a headstart when heading to the beach when this RV's. Most of you have to fly and spend money to get here...I just have to drive about 10 mins and then it's surf's up!! B)

GO RV :D:D

Okie...you are banned from attending any luaus ;) I forbid you from sending you b.s. across the waters and making waves :P

Actually, he is pretty much banned from his own site now.