Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Chase Bank

Danish

MY BANK STORY WENT LIKE THIS , I WALKED INTO THE BANK LOOKING FOR THE HOTTEST BANK TELLERS . AND JUMPED ON THE COUNTER WEARING MY EXTRA LARGE TRENCH COAT AND OPENED IT UP AND LET IT ALL HANG OUT !!!!!!!!!!!! THE TELLERS EYES LIT UP AND SHE GAVE ME WADS OF MONEY !!! SO I RAN OUT OF THE BANK AND JUMPED IN MY CAR TO MAKE A GET AWAY AND THERE WAS ANOTHER FIVE HOT LOOKING TELLERS WAITING FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I love those bank / Danish stories, they are so delicious.

I used to like the bank stories where the teller, when asked about the dinar, would just smile, wink, lift her skirt, and say "we just received a memo about the dinar, come back on Monday to talk with my manager," all while chasing and practically tackling the customer while trying to reach their car in the parking lot.....

I miss those stories, and the delarue ones.

MY BANK STORY WENT LIKE THIS , I WALKED INTO THE BANK LOOKING FOR THE HOTTEST BANK TELLERS . AND JUMPED ON THE COUNTER WEARING MY EXTRA LARGE TRENCH COAT AND OPENED IT UP AND LET IT ALL HANG OUT !!!!!!!!!!!! THE TELLERS EYES LIT UP AND SHE GAVE ME WADS OF MONEY !!! SO I RAN OUT OF THE BANK AND JUMPED IN MY CAR TO MAKE A GET AWAY AND THERE WAS ANOTHER FIVE HOT LOOKING TELLERS WAITING FOR ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P lol :P

Did any of those guys recognize you?

• Upvote 2

I went to my Chase branch today to stick some gold in my box with my dinar. While I was waiting I asked the asst mgr about the Dinar and he had no clue, he just wanted to know how I knew so much about it. Maybe I need to find another bank.

IQD is not an internationally tradeable currency. I have done my due diligence and visited Wells Fargo, Citibank and Chase in my area. They are a no go at this time. I'm just being honest with everyone.

Same here. I asked them all. My WF branch bank manager said the 132 nation World Currency Reset wasn't going to happen & told me not to waste my time with the IQD.

WF was not, is not & will never be involved in IQD trades. His quote, not mine.

Also the IQD will not go int'l without a Tarrif Law or re-instated back into the WTO.

Any RV happens, you will sell back to where you purchased it from or fly to Baghdad to cash in.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 2

Wow, Del Rio. I've had that same dream. Well, minus the trench coat. I was wearing a Batman costume. Plus 1 bro. Some people have forgotten how to have fun with this.

Roadrunner

So from today on I'll call you the John Holmes ( epic Mr. 28...with a personal alleged record of 14,000 women) of DV ...Not that I want you to die, mind you...smile....

Or the Ron Jeremy of DV ( he's still alive...)

Edited by umbertino

So from today on I'll call you the John Holmes ( epic Mr. 28...with a personal alleged record of 14,000 women) of DV ...Not that I want you to die, mind you...smile....

Or the Ron Jeremy of DV ( he's still alive...)

I assumed when you said you were staying home and renting a movie it was from blockbuster, not the red boxxx

Same here. I asked them all. My WF branch bank manager said the 132 nation World Currency Reset wasn't going to happen & told me not to waste my time with the IQD.

WF was not, is not & will never be involved in IQD trades. His quote, not mine.

Also the IQD will not go int'l without a Tarrif Law or re-instated back into the WTO.

Any RV happens, you will sell back to where you purchased it from or fly to Baghdad to cash in.

I met with the Branch Manager of WF. She told me the same thing that your were told. WF will never deal with IQD. She was adamant and rather rude. I imagine they will change their policy after the RV. They would be foolish not to.

• Upvote 1

I met with the Branch Manager of WF. She told me the same thing that your were told. WF will never deal with IQD. She was adamant and rather rude. I imagine they will change their policy after the RV. They would be foolish not to.

I would close my account with WF & find another bank that is friendly towards the customers.

• Upvote 1

I would close my account with WF & find another bank that is friendly towards the customers.

I don't have an account with WF and would never consider doing business with them. The branch manager of Citibank has been the most helpful when I've stopped by to see her. Honestly, the bank stories are pretty redundant and ridiculous. I don't waste my time talking to banks anymore. We'll know when the RV occurs before most bank employees.

Yo Adam, would you send us a text, please! :D

'I don't always comment on the posts on this board.....but.....when I do......I say.........""That sounds like unarmed robbery to me!!" "Stay thristy my friends!"

My bank story is, I went to Compass and was transfering funds to Warka a while back and the bank staff was tickeled to see me and said they are all invested too and can't wait for it to RV. Have a feeling that bank site will be a little short on staff after the RV. LOL :D