Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV in the EU. It is alive. From OOM.

Luigi1

First off I can't believe that Okie gets his rocks off by spewing this garbage to people. Second, I can't believe people copy and paste his crap to read. This dumb a$@ is very annoying. Nuff said!!

Which dumn a$@ is more annoying, Okie? Or Luigi for posted this junk 5 times a day?

I'm leaning towards Luigi....

• Upvote 3

RV in the EU. It is alive. From OOM. They are cashing in as we speak

4-10-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE CBI AND THE IMF ARE IN THE UST AS I SPEAK. THE CBI AND IMF BOTH BEING PRESENT IN THE UST SHOULD SIGNAL SOMETHING OF MAGNITUDE--I'M SURE THERE NOT THERE FOR DONUTS AND COFFEE. THE DINAR IS NOW LIVE AS A LITTLE WHILE AGO ON THE EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE. THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED ANYMORE BY ANYONE--SEEM'S LIKE WERE ONLY HOURS AWAY AT BEST. PERSONAL OPINION----IF IT'S LIVE IN EUROPE--IT SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG TO BE HERE ALSO--I HAVE NO SPECIFIED TIME ON THAT...ANYTHING NEW AND I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY.

Anyone in the EU...please varify.

OOM needs a really good ENEMA , it is full and backing up !

Good Things To All !

NOPE, no change in Europe, still have to go to work tonight.. :(

Hello Kostaske.... Nice to meet you.... Still very tough over there in Greece, I bet... Here in Italy it's no joke either in these days....Funny how both Papademos and Monti were (are?) Goldman Sachs Advisors.....

Edited by umbertino

Most of the posts clearly state that they are Okie related. You could skip them if they annoy you that much.

You are correct! We can skip them. I have NEVER before entered a post that had Oakie in the title, I entered this one, only to make a statement. But, I see NO point in having his BS perpetuated on this site. This site is above the crap that is spewed by this Oakie idiot, it is totally useless to see anything from this jackass. I'm tired of seeing his name. It stinks up this site.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Think ill buy a blimp an just float above the earth then the first place it hits i can just drift down an cash in. Seems to be the place to go with all these rumours.

Its blatant nonsense its so obvious, just look at the posts roll in once one "guru" makes a post then a flood of them flow in all saying the same thing. its blatant they sit there wait till they see new one then just add in their B******* because they all want to be the first to call it realtime to pad out their own Egos.

What sad lives they must have if they have to lie everyday about it.

I think Okie called the rv first. He should also be given an award for being a contender of calling it the most times. Well I'm off to Iraq for the latest in country rv.

• Upvote 1

Dear Friends in Dinar,

Not only do I agree with you about Okie fen-okie, unless he is banned from here we are as culpable as he is for hosting his posting.

It is one thing to pass on tittle-tattle that is wrong, it is something quite different to say that such and such is fact.

THE DINAR IS NOW LIVE AS A LITTLE WHILE AGO ON THE EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE.

Okie Oil Man said that. At least it was supposedly written by him. He did not say his mom told him this, nor his dog, nor a talking parrot or investment gerbil. These are Okie's words.

Now, the big question. Are these words a fair representation of the the reality. If they are not, if they are false, they are a LIE. And therefore, Okie oil is a LIAR. Simple. Pure. Elegant. Someone says Dinar is no longer sold on Ebay. Take a minute and look. Still being sold. So this is also a lie. Not Okies, but a lie all the same.

Making predictions based on Intel is conjecture. Saying things have happened that surely have not happened are lies. Decide for yourself if Okie is simply a poor prognosticator, or an imaginative liar.

Also, why does he write Fore-x rather than Forex?

bozo

• Upvote 2

RV in the EU. It is alive. From OOM. They are cashing in as we speak

4-10-2012 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man REPRESENTATIVES FROM THE CBI AND THE IMF ARE IN THE UST AS I SPEAK. THE CBI AND IMF BOTH BEING PRESENT IN THE UST SHOULD SIGNAL SOMETHING OF MAGNITUDE--I'M SURE THERE NOT THERE FOR DONUTS AND COFFEE. THE DINAR IS NOW LIVE AS A LITTLE WHILE AGO ON THE EUROPEAN STOCK EXCHANGE. THIS CAN NOT BE STOPPED ANYMORE BY ANYONE--SEEM'S LIKE WERE ONLY HOURS AWAY AT BEST. PERSONAL OPINION----IF IT'S LIVE IN EUROPE--IT SHOULDN'T TAKE LONG TO BE HERE ALSO--I HAVE NO SPECIFIED TIME ON THAT...ANYTHING NEW AND I WILL REPORT IMMEDIATELY.

Anyone in the EU...please varify.

dc4qxi.jpg

• Upvote 1