Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Don't buy gas April 15th

flagalpal

DON'T PUMP GAS ON APRIL 15 TH 2012

KEEP SENDING THIS : lets ALL TRY THIS, WONDERFUL IF IT HELPS !!

IL DO IT ! if RUNNING LOW, JUST GET YOUR GAS THE DAY BEFORE OR AFTER

IN APRIL 1997, THERE WAS A "GAS OUT" CONDUCTED NATIONWIDE IN PROTEST OF GAS PRICES, GASOLINE PRICES DROPPED 30 CENTS A GALLON OVER NIGHT.

ON APRIL 15TH, 2012, ALL INTERNET USERS ARE TO NOT GO TO A GAS STATION IN PROTEST OF HIGH GAS PRICES, GAS IS NOW OVER $3.87, IN MOST PLACES

IF ALL USERS DID NOT GO TO THE PUMP ON THE 15TH, IT WOULD TAKE $2,292,000,000.00 (THAT 'S ALMOST 3 BILLION} OUT OF THE OIL COMPANIES POCKETS FOR JUST ONE DAY, SO PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE GAS STATION ON APRIL 15TH AND LETS TRY TO PUT A DENT IN THE MIDDLE EASTERN OIL INDUSTRY FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY!!!

PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

THANK YOU

• Upvote 13
  • Downvote 1

Let's try a much easier way to tell the government we are not happy. Vote to change our government... elections are coming up shortly.

Does not work anymore as our founders dreamed

15% of voters work for the Gov

Add spouses and that's 30%

Now add the people on welfare enslaved by the Gov

Who will they vote for?

And now add the union employees who want their fat Gov contracts

Democracy is bought and paid for in today's world!

• Upvote 1

Oil prices are mainly determined by futures. one day of no gas wont accomplish much.....if you want to lower the price of gasoline you need to reduce your consumption everyday. although, the reason for high prices has a lot to do with the administrations policies towards oil....and there entire mission is too make gas high so we wont consume as much. they are trying to curb our behaviors. they believe we have raped and raided the world through capitalism and these high prices are just a form of wealth redistribution. but im in no gas on the 15th.

• Upvote 1

Wish we were so lucky across the pond. Unleaded fuel is now $8.80 per gallon, Diesel is $9.50 per gallon!(may vary dependant on the region, no doubt far more in the South)

The tax on fuel is what cripples us, am just grateful that my business doesn't rely on transport, one of the cars costs $206 to fill the tank :o:( But the knock on effect to prices is truly astronomic.

It's a lovely idea to try and hold the suppliers to ransom, and the government, but sadly it just is futile, they have got us by the short and curlies unfortunately.

Ok, so next we protest the doctors, Grocery stores, our Jobs what's next...? I'm really trying to understand here. If our perceived answer is to protest the price of a commodity that we need for every day life why not protest these other things? All of the prices of goods and services go up because of gas prices, but your not going to fix the problem by protesting it. Look at the "occupy movement" might as well have been a bowel movement. Cause it didn't do Sh*t! We need to stop the Regulation and the corporate greed.. Loosen the reigns and let small business thrive. That's the problems. So, no, I'm not in. Unless someone can make me realize why, really... Why if I were to not buy gas, this would help??

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This makes no sense to me. If you really want to send a message, ride your bike to work for a week (lol imagine traffic w/out cars). Or start a massive campaign for everyone to carpool for a week. We have to not use the gas to send a message, if even for a short period of time. Do you think Americans are up to the sacrifice? :lol:

Want cheaper gas? QUIT PRINTING CASH!

Edited by 40oz
  • Upvote 3

This makes no sense to me. If you really want to send a message, ride your bike to work for a week (lol imagine traffic w/out cars). Or start a massive campaign for everyone to carpool for a week. We have to not use the gas to send a message, if even for a short period of time. Do you think Americans are up to the sacrifice? :lol:

Want cheaper gas? QUIT PRINTING CASH!

Bravo 40!!

DON'T PUMP GAS ON APRIL 15 TH 2012

KEEP SENDING THIS : lets ALL TRY THIS, WONDERFUL IF IT HELPS !!

IL DO IT ! if RUNNING LOW, JUST GET YOUR GAS THE DAY BEFORE OR AFTER

IN APRIL 1997, THERE WAS A "GAS OUT" CONDUCTED NATIONWIDE IN PROTEST OF GAS PRICES, GASOLINE PRICES DROPPED 30 CENTS A GALLON OVER NIGHT.

ON APRIL 15TH, 2012, ALL INTERNET USERS ARE TO NOT GO TO A GAS STATION IN PROTEST OF HIGH GAS PRICES, GAS IS NOW OVER $3.87, IN MOST PLACES

IF ALL USERS DID NOT GO TO THE PUMP ON THE 15TH, IT WOULD TAKE $2,292,000,000.00 (THAT 'S ALMOST 3 BILLION} OUT OF THE OIL COMPANIES POCKETS FOR JUST ONE DAY, SO PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THE GAS STATION ON APRIL 15TH AND LETS TRY TO PUT A DENT IN THE MIDDLE EASTERN OIL INDUSTRY FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY!!!

PASS THIS ON TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW

THANK YOU

Gas companies, as well as most companies of any size do not look at day to day numbers.

Well they look, but they do not mean much.

They tend to look at monthly numbers, quarterly numbers, annual numbers.

Rarely do they give a daily number much weight.

Make a true commitment, buy a bike.

As for the make change by voting. LOL

I am a disabled vet, and have fought for this country.

There is no better place in the world IMHO.

But you cant believe that the popular vote matters.

Ron Paul wins some primaries going away, and Gingrich or Romney are announced as winners?

HMMMMM

Edited by ovarB11
  • Upvote 1

Ya`ll need to just get used to the idea

If you work for a living your screwed

If your honest your screwed

If you have integrity your screwed.

If you do not need govt assistance your screwed

If your old your definitely screwed

If your patriotic your screwed

If you believe in god your screwed

If you believe unborn children have a right to live your screwed

If your not a democrat your screwed.

I am so screwed :(

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 7

Ya`ll need to just get used to the idea

If you work for a living your screwed

If your honest your screwed

If you have integrity your screwed.

If you do not need govt assistance your screwed

If your old your definitely screwed

If your patriotic your screwed

If you believe in god your screwed

If you believe unborn children have a right to live your screwed

If your not a democrat your screwed.

I am so screwed :(

ROFLMBO

Me too

and not even a blowing kiss to help ease the pain!