Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Drive by 4/4/12

kcw

ohmy.gif You did not just go there!!! ohmy.gif

The shock, the horror, the.... wait a second blink.gif... how much for a limb? unsure.gif

Well, maybe I can spare one, yeah... just one!!! rolleyes.gifwink.gifemot-LMAO.gif

wonder how much a little finger is worth??

Both my kids have 2 and I am thinking they don't need both of thembiggrin.gif

GP

• Upvote 4

wonder how much a little finger is worth??

Both my kids have 2 and I am thinking they don't need both of thembiggrin.gif

GP

Hmmmm... I hadn't thought of that stream of revenue! unsure.gifrolleyes.gif

You know of course that we have crossed over the line of sanity with this investment, and therapy is most definitely in order... well, there goes some of our profit! emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 3

You know of course that we have crossed over the line of sanity with this investment, and therapy is most definitely in order... well, there goes some of our profit! emot-LMAO.gif

Maybe we can get a group rate.

• Upvote 2

oatman_230 - You must have your head in the sand to not notice how much time Adam spends on this forum! I see that you are Platinum VIP and OSI, so you have access to both of those areas. But I haven't seen you posting in there at all recently - been quite a while actually (sorry if I've missed something of yours in there). So for you to state that Adam isn't giving us enough of his personal time is completely off base. No, he may not have the extra hour every Wed morning to devote to the live chat, depending on his schedule. However, he's on this entire forum every single day, constantly checking posts, answering questions, interacting with us mod's behind the scenes (stamping out problems that some members create I might add), answering emails, fixing software glitches, etc etc. All this along with all of his meetings and consultations that are constantly going on for our benefit that we don't see and aren't privy to. He's constantly got something new that he's bringing to the VIP and/or OSI area to help us with our future plans. I can think of two BIG NEW items he's just recently brought in to help us. So personally, I think you are Way Off Base with your comments, even though you're trying to put them "respectfully".

I could understand a regular member that is not VIP or OSI thinking this way - but not someone that has access to both of those areas. Sorry, couldn't disagree with you more!

PS - If you didn't spend so much time in the LOP area, maybe you'd notice how much time Adam spends here.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

oatman_230 - You must have your head in the sand to not notice how much time Adam spends on this forum! I see that you are Platinum VIP and OSI, so you have access to both of those areas. But I haven't seen you posting in there at all recently - been quite a while actually (sorry if I've missed something of yours in there). So for you to state that Adam isn't giving us enough of his personal time is completely off base. No, he may not have the extra hour every Wed morning to devote to the live chat, depending on his schedule. However, he's on this entire forum every single day, constantly checking posts, answering questions, interacting with us mod's behind the scenes (stamping out problems that some members create I might add), answering emails, fixing software glitches, etc etc. All this along with all of his meetings and consultations that are constantly going on for our benefit that we don't see and aren't privy to. He's constantly got something new that he's bringing to the VIP and/or OSI area to help us with our future plans. I can think of two BIG NEW items he's just recently brought in to help us. So personally, I think you are Way Off Base with your comments, even though you're trying to put them "respectfully".

I could understand a regular member that is not VIP or OSI thinking this way - but not someone that has access to both of those areas. Sorry, couldn't disagree with you more!

In oatman's defense he had at least +10 and counting last time I looked (can't see it now on my phone). So he's obviously not alone with his view.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

PS - If you didn't spend so much time in the LOP area, maybe you'd notice how much time Adam spends here.

I could not have said it better myself!

• Upvote 2

Have you seen some of the questions we ask? They don't change either! You see many of very same questions asked week after week. And not just newbies!

Agreed. Adam answers them with kindness each week. I guess I appreciate him not telling us information that he is not 100 percent positive will happen. If there is nothing happening, and nothing to report, I am not sure what people expect. I cannot believe that anyone who is in Platimun and Offshore could possibly think he is not working for us. I am constantly amazed at what he has done behind the scenes. For those who are not part of those areas, it may seem that he is flying by. I do not want to be rude, but you are on his site for free if your are not part of VIP. So it would be untrue to say he is making money off of you since there is no charge for the general forum.

• Upvote 1

You know, people... I just popped into chat to make an observation. I didn't drill into the numbers or propose a business plan or apply for a loan - I just made an observation. That's it.

At the end of the day, we're all just speculating. Here's something that might help a lot of people, especially those that try so hard to "prove me wrong":

Definition for speculation:

Web definitions:guess: a message expressing an opinion based on incomplete evidence.

Since none of us have all of the evidence necessary to form an accurate and concrete answer, we are all in the same boat. Anyone who attacks someone for making a guess based on incomplete information, and does so with the exact same incomplete information, is a bit silly in my opinion.

Until someone comes up with ALL of the information necessary to PROVE that their "guess" is any better than the next person's, I'd like to request that you all at least be polite with your responses.

Cheers :tiphat:

P.S. :lmao: @ the people who accuse me of not being around much. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

• Upvote 13

You know, people... I just popped into chat to make an observation. I didn't drill into the numbers or propose a business plan or apply for a loan - I just made an observation. That's it.

At the end of the day, we're all just speculating. Here's something that might help a lot of people, especially those that try so hard to "prove me wrong":

Since none of us have all of the evidence necessary to form an accurate and concrete answer, we are all in the same boat. Anyone who attacks someone for making a guess based on incomplete information, and does so with the exact same incomplete information, is a bit silly in my opinion.

Until someone comes up with ALL of the information necessary to PROVE that their "guess" is any better than the next person's, I'd like to request that you all at least be polite with your responses.

Cheers tip_hat.gif

P.S. emot-LMAO.gif @ the people who accuse me of not being around much. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

How dare you come on here and not tell me when the RV is!! What kind of sham are you running here? I was promised solid intel and that you would let me know before it RVs so I can buy more dinar!!!

HOW RUDE!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Keep, you are a funny man! :lol:

Adam, thank you for all that you do. From what little that I know about you, multiple businesses, family, post RV plans, this site and others. That is a lot of "hats" to wear each day. I stay quite busy myself and know that the only time it ever bothers me is when I feel unappreciated. I know that you recognize that talent and depth of character of so many on this site. You have a great mod staff and of course Sara, amazing. But sometimes it's gotta feel like a babysitting job gone bad. For that, and for those moments .... I am sorry.

Hope you have a great Easter weekend and get to have fun with the family.

• Upvote 2

Well I understand many people are going through the phase of hanging on to every shred of intel and demanding their hope be reinforced by someone "in the know".

Most of us went through that phase along the road some where. Thing is I am way past it and don't hang on every shred of info that could be manipulated by a hopeful mind that the RV could happen any second.

Fact is guys that there is something to be said for a "seasoned" investor.

Adam has not pumped you into buying and bares no responsibility to keep you pumped.

This in my opinion is the best and most balanced site anywhere.

If you are looking to be pumped there are other sites who will be glad to accommodate you.

If Adam has no new intel to share I appreciate him not making something up or trying to hype something just to make us feel good.

This thing will happen when it happens. Take a chill pill and check back next month if you find you are getting too addicted to every little shred of intel that anybody brings.

For me, its 4 years and counting. I know of others on the site who are in this thing 6-8 years. You learn a few things a long the way.

Sit back and when it happens it happens. Nothing said will speed it up.

Adam can't make it happen. If he has new urgent, important intel I am sure he will be quick to let us know. If he isn't as verbal as you would like him to be just assume when he has something important enough he will be.

We are all in this together my DV friends.

GP

Rod I have tried therapy and decided it is a waste of time. I tried my best to change that therapist's mind and they were just completely unteachable.

So I decided "why in the world would I waste my money trying to help a therapist"?

GP is done with those hard headed therapists!

• Upvote 4

Rod I have tried therapy and decided it is a waste of time. I tried my best to change that therapist's mind and they were just completely unteachable.

So I decided "why in the world would I waste my money trying to help a therapist"?

GP is done with those hard headed therapists!

Actually Grand my idea of Therapy is a cold drink (of choice) on a warm beach somewhere, those drinks can get expensive... you up for that???... or do you gotta go all froggy on me and strap on your air tank for a little swim? rolleyes.gif

Don't get me wrong... I would love to learn to scuba dive... I just gotta learn to overcome some ear problems that I had years ago that creep up when the further I go down. The view under the surface is however spectacular to this land lubber former Midwesterner!wink.gif

• Upvote 1

Actually Grand my idea of Therapy is a cold drink (of choice) on a warm beach somewhere, those drinks can get expensive... you up for that???... or do you gotta go all froggy on me and strap on your air tank for a little swim? rolleyes.gif

Don't get me wrong... I would love to learn to scuba dive... I just gotta learn to overcome some ear problems that I had years ago that creep up when the further I go down. The view under the surface is however spectacular to this land lubber former Midwesterner!wink.gif

hahaha!

Well I definitely need beach breaks in between my dive time so I am sure we can make it work.rolleyes.gif

I'm just hoping that hard headed therapist won't show up and ruin it all. angry.gif

Will your staff be accompanying you on the trip? wink.gif

Just curious, I don't do well in large groupslaugh.gif

Oh yeah, the price of the drinks is no concern as I have a rich uncle. No wait....that was a drunk uncle, never mind.

GP

• Upvote 3

I spent so much time in the LOP section trying to learn the "other side" of this investment. Anyone is welcome to click on my page and read my thoughts.......AGAINST THE LOP i might add. I am far from being a lopster. I rarely comment at all on anything. When I am learning about something tho, I ask the hard questions and like to get answers that do not sound like they were born from Washington. Like I stated already, I understand Adam's stance on things and what he does behind the scenes. I'm not saying he does "Nothing" around here. I am just stating an observation that many share.

Please feel free to actually Read my comments in the LOP section. Not a negative nelly here.... :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

hahaha!

Well I definitely need beach breaks in between my dive time so I am sure we can make it work.rolleyes.gif

I'm just hoping that hard headed therapist won't show up and ruin it all. angry.gif

Will your staff be accompanying you on the trip? wink.gif

Just curious, I don't do well in large groups:lol:

Oh yeah, the price of the drinks is no concern as I have a rich uncle. No wait....that was a drunk uncle, never mind.

GP

L :lol: L...... You're on a roll GP!!

If you don't do well in large groups have you considered group therapy?! :D

• Upvote 2

L :lol: L...... You're on a roll GP!!

If you don't do well in large groups have you considered group therapy?! :D

group therapy, are you kidding me??????

I can't imagine having to gang up on a whole group of them therapists when I can't even help one therapist!

It is beyond my capabilities apparently to help more than one at a time wink.gif

• Upvote 2