Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Silence is Deafening

Since the start of the weekend (with exception to Adam;s drive by) things have been really quiet. I keep checking several times a day thinking this thing is going to pop at any moment. the old phrase the "silence is deafening" comes to mind. Can't wait to get osme real updates from folks soon!

Until then....here's to hoping and here's to hoping Adam has big news about those items he is waiting on...come Wednesday!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Since the start of the weekend (with exception to Adam;s drive by) things have been really quiet. I keep checking several times a day thinking this thing is going to pop at any moment. the old phrase the "silence is deafening" comes to mind. Can't wait to get osme real updates from folks soon!

Until then....here's to hoping and here's to hoping Adam has big news about those items he is waiting on...come Wednesday!

Now that Sunday and Monday have come and gone for an RV, that leaves Tuesday through Thursday in the "sweet spot" for an RV action. IMO, if we go beyond the 29th without an RV, all bets are off. For the Iraqis to go thorugh the Arab Summit with a toilet paper currency would be beyond belief. So much for the much-vaunted Iraqi pride and Shabibi's statement that he would RV before the Arab Summit. Then again, he said last June 20th, that the RV would happen "in 7 to 10 days". How did that work out for us? This country is truly an enigma.

• Upvote 4

I'm still rolling on the September train....

This is helpful in many ways.... mainly, I don't get too emotionally attached to any news that it could happen sooner.

I just keep riding and wait, patiently. Oh, and I also purchase more IQD, as my budget allows, of course.

I remember when I first joined here last July and a Rv seemed imminent. I quickly purchased some IQD because I didn't want to miss the boat. Well, since then, I became a VIP member, then an OSI member, then I upgraded to Platinum. Also, I have acquired much more IQD.

I wrote that to say this: use the delay as an opportunity to better position yourself rather than as an opportunity to be anxious. Something will happen with the IQD at some point. Don't stress so much....smile.gif

WW.

• Upvote 6

Now that Sunday and Monday have come and gone for an RV, that leaves Tuesday through Thursday in the "sweet spot" for an RV action. IMO, if we go beyond the 29th without an RV, all bets are off. For the Iraqis to go thorugh the Arab Summit with a toilet paper currency would be beyond belief. So much for the much-vaunted Iraqi pride and Shabibi's statement that he would RV before the Arab Summit. Then again, he said last June 20th, that the RV would happen "in 7 to 10 days". How did that work out for us? This country is truly an enigma.

Captjohn I'm sending Shabibi some vibes to see if he can shoot for the 29th of March, (its my birthday) Come on Shabibi do a girl a favor and make her day :D

This is helpful in many ways.... mainly, I don't get too emotionally attached to any news that it could happen sooner.

I just keep riding and wait, patiently. Oh, and I also purchase more IQD, as my budget allows, of course.

I remember when I first joined here last July and a Rv seemed imminent. I quickly purchased some IQD because I didn't want to miss the boat. Well, since then, I became a VIP member, then an OSI member, then I upgraded to Platinum. Also, I have acquired much more IQD.

I wrote that to say this: use the delay as an opportunity to better position yourself rather than as an opportunity to be anxious. Something will happen with the IQD at some point. Don't stress so much....smile.gif

WW.

WallyWeaver. Great advice, that is in better positioning ourselves. Still working on the anxiousness.

• Upvote 2

Captjohn I'm sending Shabibi some vibes to see if he can shoot for the 29th of March, (its my birthday) Come on Shabibi do a girl a favor and make her day biggrin.gif

WallyWeaver. Great advice, that is in better positioning ourselves. Still working on the anxiousness.

Patty, you are too funny. Happy future birthday from me. smile.gif

WW.

NEWS FLASH: There is plenty of news out there. I visit the Arab news agency sites, and there is news. There are no details on what is happening inside of the upcoming Summit, but there is news. No one is willing to bring it over.

It is sorely missed dear lady.....

• Upvote 2

Thats exactly right and it won't be the last..I hate to sound rude but goodness-gracious this ain't the end of the world. This is Adams site, he did what was best last yr and I'm sure it will work out for the best this year...get over it.

you do sound rude......and it is attitudes like this that cause them to leave..........good to see you are a christian.............GO DINAR

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

you do sound rude......and it is attitudes like this that cause them to leave..........good to see you are a christian.............GO DINAR

pap, I just said I didn't mean to sound rude but I find it rude to just keep on and on about something that we were ask to quite bringing up... Thats what stirs the pot...Its not like this was the 1st time that things like this have happened and as You said, it won't be the last....Why not just let it go. Is it going to help or make Adam change his mind to keep on and on?

As far as being a Christian, that doesn't mean that I don't make mistakes and I don't mess up because I do, everyday and I will until the day I die....Probably the biggest sinner on this site so don't hit me with that kind of guilt, thats not what Christiananity is all about...

If its ok for all of ya'll to voice your opinions about this then it should be ok for me to voice mine...don't ya think?

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 2

WW.

Man I agree with you on so many levels!!! And I have dobermans too and I just love the pic in your avatar that one looks like one of mine.

They are the most awesome and smart dogs!!!

Quad B)

• Upvote 1

Thats exactly right and it won't be the last..I hate to sound rude but goodness-gracious this ain't the end of the world. This is Adams site, he did what was best last yr and I'm sure it will work out for the best this year...get over it.

Yeah, I know it wont be the end of the world BUT.

There are NOW some very productive people who for one reason or another have either decided to leave or just not post or make the EFFORT that we so sorely miss ( ever heard of you dont know what you have till its gone ? ) Well its kind of like that to me. <_< So as far as no one being banned some good member has decided to leave . And from the looks of things others are or will follow. I feel intimidated to post to much as I don't want to ruffle to many feathers . My intentions are for there to be good quality news and discussion here and IMO that is why the majority are here. I am hoping that the members that have chosen to leave WILL drive by and realize how much they are NEEDED and MISSED.

And there you have it .

That's my honest opinion..........

Quad B)

• Upvote 4

Yeah, I know it wont be the end of the world BUT.

There are NOW some very productive people who for one reason or another have either decided to leave or just not post or make the EFFORT that we so sorely miss ( ever heard of you dont know what you have till its gone ? ) Well its kind of like that to me. dry.gif So as far as no one being banned some good member has decided to leave . And from the looks of things others are or will follow. I feel intimidated to post to much as I don't want to ruffle to many feathers . My intentions are for there to be good quality news and discussion here and IMO that is why the majority are here. I am hoping that the members that have chosen to leave WILL drive by and realize how much they are NEEDED and MISSED.

And there you have it .

That's my honest opinion..........

Quad B)

Quad, I know and I understand exactly what you are saying but we can't get all down in the dumps with long sad faces and try to get others down by bringing this up in every post. What good is that? Surely this isn't and can't be the worst thing that has happened in the lives of the folks on DV! I just read a post that a member is fixin to loose everything. I find that much more to worry over and be sad about than this. Here again, I didn't mean to sound as if I didn't care but why try and keep others upset when we can just let it go and look to our future in high hopes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

.....................................................cricket, cricket.............................................................................................cricket, cricket............................................................... :rolleyes:

That's one of the things I love about the people on this site, a little levity to sooth the the anxious masses.

The other thing I love about this site is the great news articles and the breakdowns...(clears throat tentatively). ;)

Captjohn I'm sending Shabibi some vibes to see if he can shoot for the 29th of March, (its my birthday) Come on Shabibi do a girl a favor and make her day :D

End Quote

Pattyangel... Happy Birthday, my Friend.......

Mine is exactly one month after yours ( April 29)

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1