Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Force calls for political blocs to pause a media silence to create an appropriate atmosphere for the Arab summit

JustNTime

Thanks Carrello, and I appreciate the encouraging words. I guess I have been a little down lately. I was to the point of thinking everything I read was either a repeat, had nothing to do with the RV, or hijacked by the RDers. Plus, I have not been feeling well for the past two weeks. I guess I'm tired, exhausted, and a little sick from the trip to Honduras. I could tell from a class I taught Wednesday evening that I was not "on my game." A couple of more people have expressed the same thing, and I really do appreciate your and their concern.

Ok, I'll try to do a better job of being positive and upbeat. It isn't an act. I am convinced that we are near an end to this journey of looking for the RV. Hopefully, some of our internet friendships will last for a long time. I'm not a "party guy," but I love to enjoy the company of good friends.

Again, thanks to all of you for the boost.

Nelg

Keep your faith, you are not alone in hardship or in being weary trudging this road. I share your convictions and I hope and pray for the best for you!

The time is now push the BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really

so you are playing the waiting game again?

oh be sure to rush out and buy some more dinar before it hits

come on folks, as a person who lives in Iraq and have been here since 2004 I can tell each and evry one of you nothing is going to happen today tomarrow or next week

dont read anything into this summit

do you think the same country that cant even figure out how to issue a visa to the folks comming in for this summit can pull of an RV in the next week?

the answer is NO FRICKING WAY

so ive said my peace now i'll sit back and wait to be banned yet a gain

becouse i know how much you all hate the truth

well the commie has spoken i guess we should believe the russian because ya know they never spewed propaganda before right?? tongue.gif

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 4

Really

come on folks, as a person who lives in Iraq and have been here since 2004 I can tell each and evry one of you nothing is going to happen today tomarrow or next week

do you think the same country that cant even figure out how to issue a visa to the folks comming in for this summit can pull of an RV in the next week?

Russian Huey's back...Oh boy. Who pulled this broken record out of the negative nelly box?

Really

BANNED AGAIN

:angry:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bow:

• Upvote 5

I think the Lopsters will be plenty to feast on!

You have to know how to cook em. Marinate a few days in RV sauce. Bring to room temperature and sprinkle liberally with cashin. Fry their azz on the grill and drizzle with toldyouso and serve with greenback cabbage. Delectable :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

You have to know how to cook em. Marinate a few days in RV sauce. Bring to room temperature and sprinkle liberally with cashin. Fry their azz on the grill and drizzle with toldyouso and serve with greenback cabbage. Delectable :rolleyes:

Mmmmm.....sounds yummy!!!

• Upvote 1

Her on the East Coast we start with a big hole in the sand, make a big bonfire and when the coals get hot and glow orange, we pile on the seaweed and then the Lopster.

• Upvote 1

Mmmmm.....sounds yummy!!!

I learned it in advanced cooking class...

Her on the East Coast we start with a big hole in the sand, make a big bonfire and when the coals get hot and glow orange, we pile on the seaweed and then the Lopster.

Seems like I had it that way in Hyannis once...

I have got to sign up soon....

We will all be signing up soon...

Man, that's the truth! The only thing I go to on Brainerd Rd. is a church and Art Warehouse. :lol:

I haven't been there since college. That was quite a different time in my life. I would like to see the old Choo Choo again sometime...

I cleaned out a few ditches on Brainerd back in my college days. Choo Choo is a great town. I look forward to visiting again.

Great city and wonderful people. Been here for 16 years and hoping it will be another 16. Have a lot of friends here and plan to build a home for retirement after the RV. Well, maybe fix up this one and let the money work for me.

You know, there are not many ditches on Brainerd Rd. anymore. Come visit and see the progress. It's changed a great deal just in the past 10 years.

Keep your faith, you are not alone in hardship or in being weary trudging this road. I share your convictions and I hope and pray for the best for you!

One thing that I will never loose is my faith in God. He has always guided me through life and given me the strength to overcome every problem. Thanks Rogue for the encouragement.

Thank all of you.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Carrello, and I appreciate the encouraging words. I guess I have been a little down lately. I was to the point of thinking everything I read was either a repeat, had nothing to do with the RV, or hijacked by the RDers. Plus, I have not been feeling well for the past two weeks. I guess I'm tired, exhausted, and a little sick from the trip to Honduras. I could tell from a class I taught Wednesday evening that I was not "on my game." A couple of more people have expressed the same thing, and I really do appreciate your and their concern.

Ok, I'll try to do a better job of being positive and upbeat. It isn't an act. I am convinced that we are near an end to this journey of looking for the RV. Hopefully, some of our internet friendships will last for a long time. I'm not a "party guy," but I love to enjoy the company of good friends.

Again, thanks to all of you for the boost.

Nelg

We are happy that there is not something drastic happening in your life that was making you unhappy. Being sick and tired of this rollercoaster ride is something we will fix soon.

Take care, Nelg.