Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Top Ten Reasons Maliki left Kuwait Early

This is so much fun. Thanks Zig, and thanks to everybody. You are all very funny.

Is there a two drink minimum? Can I tip someone?

Damnit, someone neg'd you again! I tried to +1 to even you out but I'm out! A little help for our dear Ms. C?

Thanks for the good laugh again Zig!! And everyone else that participated, y'all are funny!

Edited by shoegal1975
  • Upvote 3

This is so much fun. Thanks Zig, and thanks to everybody. You are all very funny.

Is there a two drink minimum? Can I tip someone?

I got your back Ms. C.....evened you out. You are being stalked.....got your lighter? ;)

I can't stop laughing, thanks zig!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Me either! You guys and gals are the best!

• Upvote 3

Haven't been on much today. Got plenty to share. Anybody for Dorito's?

Theres a guy in the back alley wearing a beanie, lifting his leg to fart.....he loves them. He's wearing a Go RD t-shirt, kind of small for him. He wouldn't be so bad if he'd blow his nose and kept down wind. ;)

• Upvote 2

Theres a guy in the back alley wearing a beanie, lifting his leg to fart.....he loves them. He's wearing a Go RD t-shirt, kind of small for him. He wouldn't be so bad if he'd blow his nose and kept down wind. ;)

Is it a beanie with a propeller on top?! I'm saw him come out of a bathroom stall and noticed a poem he wrote.. Here I sit broken hearted, came to s%!t and only farted.

He better watch out though, we women stick together... <_<

• Upvote 2

+1 I have been entertained by that post all day...I shared it with a friend and suggested he convert.

There were a few that made me chuckle as well. BTW: My mother is from Maulden (not sure I spelled that right). Guess that makes me 1/2 Yankee :blink:

• Upvote 1

He grew up and realized that he can pull his country out of the 13th century.

No...he figured he could keep his country in the 13th century if he mucked up the deal. And that's where he wants to keep'em so he can keep the money and power.

• Upvote 2

Today we read the number one reason Maliki left Kuwait early was........ta dum........a dust storm.

CNN Is Reporting That The Dust Storm Excuse Was Just Smoke ! :blink:

The Real Reason Was Because He Just Wanted To Get On His Camel And Beat The Rush Hour Traffic ! ;)

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

I got your back Ms. C.....evened you out. You are being stalked.....got your lighter? ;)

Me either! You guys and gals are the best!

Thank you Zig and Shoegal. It's okay. I really don't care. Save your +s for somebody that really deserves them, or members of my posse. The members here that we care about and consider friends are big enough people to come out and confront people they disagree with, so the person is not on our radar screen as a stand up person. I am here to learn and track where we are. I am an investor. Neg away. Cie la vie.

Zig, a lighter? I have one of those BBQ lighters that are about 8" long. I think I have found a new use for it. Really. Should be a gas. B)

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 2

He had to be home for ML Thursday. If you have ever been in this part of the world you would know what I mean

Oh God!!! I think I felt my soul cry when I read this one!!! Yes, I do know about it. No, it aint pretty. And you might want to talk to a chaplain or therapist about it! LOL!!!!