Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

well yes....me do! :lol:

have you seen me Gallery pic, yet? :lol: hehehe ;)

med_gallery_25096_719_311624.jpg

Shin...That is actually some good shooting. What was the range? From my limited experience with handguns and range shooting I would say that many folks usually handle one well and the other not so well. I consider myself a decent rifle shooter (I have hunted fairly successfully for years), but my limited target practice with large caliber handguns ain't so good either. I do pretty good with a 22 mag or long pistol when it comes to plinking. That is why I rely on a shotgun for home defense!laugh.gif That, and with adjusted loads in a shotgun you are less likely to hit a family member if you miss than with a pistol that will go through most of the house. unsure.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

:lol: me is also going to need one of these in me collection... :lol:

IZSL-109C-1-large.jpg

Oh.. Rodandstaff....to answer your question....me never shoot at anything closer than 50yards...well...unless the range me at cant go that far....me wont go back there again. ;)

Edited by Shinnidan
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

yeps guns are a must. Here where i live in California, already had some close calls where i had to grab my 12 guage shotgun from people stealing my bike out of our shed and im glad because as soon as i got it they had already jumped over my fence. The adrenaline was there lol I planned to use it.ohmy.gif

Just a word of advise.....................you shoot someone for stealing your "stuff", and you will go to jail. You cannot legally use a gun to protect your property, only to protect life ;)

• Upvote 2

Just a word of advise.....................you shoot someone for stealing your "stuff", and you will go to jail. You cannot legally use a gun to protect your property, only to protect life ;)

Not to argue with you sportfisher... but a friend of mine's daughter and another young man heard about a break in and went to check it out the next night... they went snooping inside a dark building. First of let me say... no.. they shouldn't have been doing it... it was a dumb stupid thing to do, but kids do dumb and stupid things sometimes don't they??? unsure.gif What they didn't know is that the owner of the building was waiting in this warehouse type building for "somebody to return". He dialed 911 silently as he heard them outside the building... but when they opened the "non repaired" broken lock (from the night before remember... it might have been one of their friends who originally broke in... we will never know)... he never shouted any warning, didn't turn on any lights to see they were only kids... he just opened fired on the silhouettes in the doorway. Both kids were hit multiple times... the boy died instantly. The young girl, hit three or four times has had a struggle for life like you wouldn't believe... but is finally showing hope of nearly full recovery. What a severe lesson for two young kids on a "joy ride" so to speak. Yup... they shouldn't have been there... but the guy that shot them pretty much in cold blood... only protecting "his stuff"... got off completely free... and he was waiting to ambush them and didn't wait for the police.

Now I am a gun owner... but I would hope that I could at least use reason and common sense. If it's my house and my family on the line that is one thing... but to kill in cold blood like that for your "stuff" just because he was too lazy to fix a broken lock... not cool imo. I know there is two sides to this, but can you imagine what the parents are going through?... and the one dad works in law enforcement. It's truly only by God's grace that he is holding that family together, and actually in this recovery time they have drawn closer together. Sorry for rambling... but yes, you may get in trouble for shooting someone over your "stuff"... but is it worth it (that's a personal choice)... but as seen in this case you don't always get in trouble. The best thing I could say is know your states laws, and really think out your moral options ahead of time... and stick with them unless of course your life is threatened... then by all means introduce them to their maker a little early!

Not to argue with you sportfisher... but a friend of mine's daughter and another young man heard about a break in and went to check it out the next night... they went snooping inside a dark building. First of let me say... no.. they shouldn't have been doing it... it was a dumb stupid thing to do, but kids do dumb and stupid things sometimes don't they??? unsure.gif What they didn't know is that the owner of the building was waiting in this warehouse type building for "somebody to return". He dialed 911 silently as he heard them outside the building... but when they opened the "non repaired" broken lock (from the night before remember... it might have been one of their friends who originally broke in... we will never know)... he never shouted any warning, didn't turn on any lights to see they were only kids... he just opened fired on the silhouettes in the doorway. Both kids were hit multiple times... the boy died instantly. The young girl, hit three or four times has had a struggle for life like you wouldn't believe... but is finally showing hope of nearly full recovery. What a severe lesson for two young kids on a "joy ride" so to speak. Yup... they shouldn't have been there... but the guy that shot them pretty much in cold blood... only protecting "his stuff"... got off completely free... and he was waiting to ambush them and didn't wait for the police.

Now I am a gun owner... but I would hope that I could at least use reason and common sense. If it's my house and my family on the line that is one thing... but to kill in cold blood like that for your "stuff" just because he was too lazy to fix a broken lock... not cool imo. I know there is two sides to this, but can you imagine what the parents are going through?... and the one dad works in law enforcement. It's truly only by God's grace that he is holding that family together, and actually in this recovery time they have drawn closer together. Sorry for rambling... but yes, you may get in trouble for shooting someone over your "stuff"... but is it worth it (that's a personal choice)... but as seen in this case you don't always get in trouble. The best thing I could say is know your states laws, and really think out your moral options ahead of time... and stick with them unless of course your life is threatened... then by all means introduce them to their maker a little early!

R&S...........WOW! that is a sad story.

I'm guessing not in California like easy was saying?

The owner of the building must have claimed that he feared for his life, or, it took place in a state with different guidelines than CA.

Here, if you shoot an intruder, you can be sued if you just shot them because they were intruding. In some areas, if adequately posted "No Trespassing", that may allow justified shooting?

In any event, "fear for life" is the only accepted reason to justify a shooting.

Ultimately, I don't want to shoot anyone, but, If my family is in danger I will pull the trigger in an efficient manner. :(

• Upvote 3

R&S...........WOW! that is a sad story.

I'm guessing not in California like easy was saying?

The owner of the building must have claimed that he feared for his life, or, it took place in a state with different guidelines than CA.

Here, if you shoot an intruder, you can be sued if you just shot them because they were intruding. In some areas, if adequately posted "No Trespassing", that may allow justified shooting?

In any event, "fear for life" is the only accepted reason to justify a shooting.

Ultimately, I don't want to shoot anyone, but, If my family is in danger I will pull the trigger in an efficient manner. :(

I hear ya sportfisher, and I totally agree.... I don't want to kill anyone if I don't have to either... but anyone trying to break into my house is clearly has a suicide wish anyway!rolleyes.gif

As far as the state... it was in NC, and I don't honestly know how the owner can call it self defense when he was waiting in a dark warehouse that he hadn't repaired the lock on... kinda sounds like he was baiting them for a little revenge for whoever broke in the night before. Needless to say it's every parents worst nightmare for their kids to go astray like that and not get a second chance to repair their careless acts... if you know what I mean!!! Thankfully the girl did, but sadly, not the young boy. sad.gif

what is that weapon above ?

Not exactly sure reveldog... two of the comments on the picture where a "Big Arss Suppressor" laugh.gif, or possibly the more logical explanation... "A Discharge Chamber"! wink.gif

399792_315171111853619_2035716044_n.jpgwink.gif

431438_317567018280695_1507727577_n.jpg

425890_320642661306464_633893050_n.jpgblink.gif

Holy Cow Moose..... What a kick!!!! blink.gif

That reminds me of a guy going duck hunting for the first time. He stood up in the boat to shoot the shotgun but it misfired. In spite of the misfire he was mentally prepared for what he thought would be something similar to this "cannon" these guys are shooting.... so much so that he fell over in the boat and landed in the water!!! rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1

Here ya go !!! Don't need no stinkin security biggrin.gif

394751_385223491532446_371901724_n.jpg

A scotter gun. What a concept. I am going to need one. Any idea where one like this one could be had. A person could be king of the road, or a real road warrior. :drool::lmao::woot:

what is that weapon above ?

That sir would a BFG, Big Fricken gun. ;)

• Upvote 2

That sir would a BFG, Big Fricken gun. ;)

emot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gifemot-LMAO.gif

Careful now R2D2... we may have ta start bleeping you out again!!! rolleyes.gif (refer to recent post in Macks thread... bleepitty bleep bleep!!! ) wink.gif

• Upvote 1

(edited)

I gotta have one of these babies. It is an Arsenal Firearms
AF2011-A1. And yes they are real.

Roadrunner

I don't know what went wrong there. It won't let me put a picture in the post. It just converted it to text. Oh well it is awesome anyway.

Roadrunner

Edited by Bumper64
  • Upvote 1

Is this what your talking about Roadrunner? I find that often it depends on what source we try to copy the link from that determines if it will paste on the forum... sometimes I have to try several sources to get it to work. But sometimes they copyright the pics so you can't copy and paste them at all! sad.gif

Love the gun though!!! wink.gif
AF2011-A1-Second-Century-Double-barrel-p