Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

This is one cool "flashlight" I'm borrowing from DeepDiveSix... Check it out!!! wink.gif

Really cool flashlight, guess what it really is!

http://videos2view.n...MP3QiMM.aolmail

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz2Cig6TBi7

Here it is in open format... a must see for sure!!! wink.gif

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=1yRDbnrxmVc

• Upvote 3

Very nice. smile.gif compact and practical, love it.

No kidding fastarnie! I like how it sorta "disguises" itself, could easily fit in a ladies large purse, or like they show at the end... in your back pocket. I sure hope they go into production... cause it's near the top of my post RV list now!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

No kidding fastarnie! I like how it sorta "disguises" itself, could easily fit in a ladies large purse, or like they show at the end... in your back pocket. I sure hope they go into production... cause it's near the top of my post RV list now!!! wink.gif

At first, before he unfolded it, I thought the barrel hole was underneath the flashlight. Then he unfolded it and wa-la Glock, stock, and barell. Again, very nice indeed.

• Upvote 1

This is an unbelievable exhibition of skill ... truly amazing!!! wink.gifThanks DiveDeepSix for posting on another thread!!! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Borrowed from Snotrocket on another post.. thanks!!! wink.gif

second-amendment.jpg

• Upvote 2

Road signs... sometimes the only warning ya'll will ever get!!! unsure.gif

269076_413965165332992_1691995180_n.jpg

This is why they don't like teaching math to rednecks!!!laugh.gif

298383_413965045333004_1963228669_n.jpg

Would this make it a "shotgun wedding"!!! rolleyes.gif

408420_413964885333020_2091435497_n.jpg...betcha didn't see that one coming, what with the camo and all!!! rolleyes.gif

481822_10151240594121738_352355367_n.jpg

A friend just told me this story. He was driving home from a demonstrating his "craft" at a Renaissance Art Festival when he was accosted by a dude with a road rage attitude who forced him over to the side of the road. The dude jumped out of his car and approached him with a tire iron in his hand. He looked around in his car for something to defend himself and grabbed the first thing he saw, when he got out and wielded one of his demonstration pieces .... the dude turned and quickly fled!!!! blink.gif

ED2011.pngThe moral of the story?...don't never, ever bring a tire iron to a Sword Fight!!! laugh.gif

Hey Guys Meet my new little friend. Her name is Sig.

M400-Enhanced-FDE_detail-hero.jpg

Black fri speicial $867 Ya Baby

Let me guess Dog... when your new friend get's mad... she spits bullets... am I right??? rolleyes.gif

Nice rig btw... how do you like her? wink.gif

Let me guess Dog... when your new friend get's mad... she spits bullets... am I right??? rolleyes.gif

Nice rig btw... how do you like her? wink.gif

It does every thing my colt does and does it just as well including accuracy for not near the same money.

Happy dog smile.gif

• Upvote 1