Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I like this thread! I've acquired several nice pieces of hardware over the years, but post RV I will be adding a few more lol. Here are a few from the list:

L.W.R.C. M6 A3 s /b/ r in 6.8 spc (i dislike direct gas impingement and 5.56)

FN SCAR 16S, maybe even the 17

Springfield M1A Scout

Maybe something in .458 socom

Gun Crafter Industries 1911 w/ Rail.. AND the conversion kit for .50 GI

And I will find a way (legally) to acquire at least one variant of the HK G36. Those are beauties lol

While I don't own nor have the desire for one, I'm reasonably sure it's legal to own a flamethrower.. I don't think it's classified as a weapon or destructive device, you can use them to remove locusts, bees, and other insects. Don't quote me on that lol, just food for thought.

Nice line up Bluegrass . Definitly the HK-G36

• Upvote 2

I hope our government doesnt look at this and try to come up with some law to ban us from buying these awesome new toys

They already know we can buy these weapons legally. Obummer, Hillarious and the rest of the freedom haters are already trying to create new gun laws, lucky for us we have some good people and groups on our side fighting for rights!

• Upvote 2

So far all of my selections have been under $1,000 until now...

P1020115_1.JPG

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=276484857

An original HK91, not a cheap clone knock off. This is a solid piece of German engineering, very accurate and a smooth action.

Excellent choice. That looks like the 7.62, I think they make one in .556 too. I'm not as familiar with those as I should be though

• Upvote 2

While you may have big bucks to spend, don't forget that to legally own some of the stuff listed here (20mm, mini-gun), as well as any of the REALLY fun stuff (full auto, suppressed, etc.), you re going to have to deal with Uncle Sam's Treasury department. After filling out the paperwork, you can expect to wait 4-6 months to have your $200 tax stamp approved (per weapon), just to be able to take possession of your new toy.

I'd tell you to get started now, but you'll probably be required to actually BUY the firearm in question before starting the paperwork. Then WAIT WAIT WAIT.

This doesn't apply to any of the semi auto or bolt action weapons discussed.

As far as post RV purchases, I'm personally joining the .50 / 20mm / minigun club!

gbosh

Thanks for chiming in gbosh! Yes... that is where our dreams meet the road so to speak. We did say these were dreams.. just the fact though that given enough money and a "wee bit of a wait" most of these can actually become a reality if we so desire. It's good to know the procedures though... thanks again!!! tip_hat.gif

Well for now while we wait for the RV here`s a poor mans answer to all the above. Do it your self for under $400 bucks.

Take 1 SKS and add the following

TAPCO INTRAFUSE SKS STOCK SYSTEM WITH BOTTOM RAIL

TAPCO FRONT HAND GRIP

NEW GAS PISTON

FLASH HIDER

INTERNAL RECOIL REDUCER

NCSTAR COMPACT BIPOD - ABPGC

NCSTAR COMPACT TACTICAL RED DOT REFLEX SIGHT DDAB

100 RD DRUM MAGAZINE

and wala your ready to rock and roll

• Upvote 3

Two things I gotta say dog53... One... Your mighty handy (cool "project" btw!), and Two... that right there is American ingenuity at it's finest! wink.gif Nice!

Well for now while we wait for the RV here`s a poor mans answer to all the above. Do it your self for under $400 bucks.

Take 1 SKS and add the following

TAPCO INTRAFUSE SKS STOCK SYSTEM WITH BOTTOM RAIL

TAPCO FRONT HAND GRIP

NEW GAS PISTON

FLASH HIDER

INTERNAL RECOIL REDUCER

NCSTAR COMPACT BIPOD - ABPGC

NCSTAR COMPACT TACTICAL RED DOT REFLEX SIGHT DDAB

100 RD DRUM MAGAZINE

Very cool.. Dig it. It doesnt matter the cost of the gun, it matters who's behind it.. I've got some nice ones, but I got an egyptian Maadi wayyy back when they were 325-350. Never ftf'd or fte'd.. Nigh indestructable. Love it. I've seen lots of preppers spend $$$$ on tacticool rifles and equipment, I've been a bit guilty of it too, but my maadi is plain jane and will stay that way lol.

• Upvote 1

This is going to be my baby. Yeh baby

I am definitely coming to your house on those 90-100 degree days... yeah, that will be me, melting on your sidewalk begging you to come out and "shoot me"!!! laugh.gifwink.gif +1

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 to you Sportfisher... you got me ROFLMAO!!!

My question... do you have any models for fishing? .... your response...

90-2.jpg

Moby ****(The Big Whale)... Arrrrrg.. here we come!!! laugh.gifwink.gif

You win the Killer Water Gun Sportfisher.. your on a roll... you must be having... wait for it.. "a blast"!!! rolleyes.gifwink.gif

I'll choose my rifle from a previous post, but how's this for a handgun?

Awwww... did he have to kill the beer??? sad.gif But that looks like one sweet gun!!! wink.gif

:blink: hmmm...it just wouldn't be me if me didn't comment on this subject. :lol:

me have a wish list but for a couple on me wish list would be just for Status or show, because of me state you can own them BUT there is no where you can shoot it. :(

Wish list....(show piece)

Barrett M107A1

Anzio 20mm

Wish list....(can Use)

that double barrel 1911

i saw this this show that did a Desert AR/AK hybrid unsuppressed (suppressed fire arms are illegal in this state)...thought that was pretty kewl.

:lol: thats it for now. ^_^

Oh yeah! one more! you think me can get me one of these? heeheheh :lol:

Noisy_Cricket.jpg

:D

• Upvote 2

Noisy_Cricket.jpg

Shinni you will have to talk to the Men in Black for one of those.

I'm just going to wait until the RV comes through then I'm going to have fun getting the ones I want.

• Upvote 1

Shinni you will have to talk to the Men in Black for one of those.

I'm just going to wait until the RV comes through then I'm going to have fun getting the ones I want.

heheh...no hurt in trying...buwhahaha :lol:

• Upvote 1

Sportfisher... judging by your choice of guns... you better either buy stock in an ammunition company or start one of your own!!! rolleyes.giflaugh.gifwink.gif +1

that's a great idea, I have been considering many different business ventures. :)

5000 yard shots!... 5000 YARDS!!! Holy Smokes!!! There are 1760 yards in a mile, that's... that's 2.84 miles!!!

Yes, you also need to calculate in the curvature of the earth for that shot ;)

• Upvote 2

that's a great idea, I have been considering many different business ventures. :)

You could sell stock to your fellow Dinarians.. we would all make a fortune! laugh.gifwink.gif

Yes, you also need to calculate in the curvature of the earth for that shot ;)

So what your saying is... for every sniper pulling the trigger they have to be accompanied by an MIT graduate to quickly "do the math" for each shot... right??? unsure.gif I could never do that job.... nope!rolleyes.gif

Noisy_Cricket.jpg

Shin... only for you sweetie... only for you!!! blush.gif