Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

(edited)

Nice Bumper.... Are there any specs available for this... Wonder what the gear ratio is... slip differential, that kind of stuff... "Campers" are sure not what they used to be... But I do like this one  :twothumbs:

Purple wow I would love to see that. I love the unusual

Razur to answer your question Yes all 2 were from 80%

My frist one was a old Springfield A1 which is a good base to start from.

I don't really talk about my website on here for fear of breaking Adams rule on solicitation

I dont want him thinking im trying to hawk my wares on his site.

I will have to get a shot  of it Dog... without a person holding it.. My buddy was so stoked with the outcome he wanted to keep it a few weeks to show around to the other smiths and buds in the area...I'm leaving for a week anyway, so it worked out... I ended up really liking it.  And he's about 4 hours away, so will ask him to send to my phone..

I never even thought about the solicitation thing... and without question I'm the one who brought it up.....didn't even occur to me.... And you are not soliciting... I was just getting into the sharing a hobby thing.... so apologies to the board if I transgressed... 

I would love to have a thread on hobby building... only problem is we don't know each other or have an ability to vet who is hanging out and its not the kind of thing to talk openly about in a public forum these days.. (it seems)... 

I think I can still get 80% 1911 for under a hundred... these days, that seems to actually be a good price... Who would have guessed... Anyway, if you're looking for another build, mail me and I can get you the info....  :)

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Hey Dog I just checked out doggrips and I'm totally down for the diamond back grips.... I was also pretty blown away that you had like 201 pictures of your work! Awesome! If its okay with you, I'm going to send your site link on to a few gunsmiths I know? Then brace yourself to be flooded by the CHP orders :backflip:  And to be clear, I am not soliciting your work, and just reporting my sincere admiration for what you do.... Nice stuff Dog 

Edited by Rayzur
  • Upvote 3

:blink: um....why is that pic backwards??? :blink:

Maybe the photographer is a lefty Shin???   :eyebrows:

556819_591869634174867_719938713_n.jpg

Now that rifle "packs a wallop and a bite" jonjon!!!  :lol: 

I know that this is not a gun but I would love to have one!  Great Zombie rig!!

862539_10200842551254441_1342218015_n.jp

Now you could definitely go places in that rig Bumper... how bout a back woods fishin trip?.... or climb a mountain maybe???  ;) 

556819_591869634174867_719938713_n.jpg

DON'T TREAD ON ME  ? Put a nice yellow flag in the background. Or maybe one with 13 red and white stripes. Yeah, the Navy Jack.

Awesome rifle!

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Check this out....some of our enthusiasts may know what it is....Besides Bad A$$ !!!!

188442_488917201157770_2025260082_n.jpg

and here is some horses..........

487458_485946284788195_265681411_n.jpg:P

Son I am not to old to know exactly

What that is. and yes that is one bad a$$  :eyebrows:

Edited by dog53
  • Upvote 1

Gun Control Texas Style!

406657_397720263643403_683785784_n.jpg

Last Thursday night around midnight, a woman from Houston , Texas was ...arrested, jailed, and charged with manslaughter for shooting a man 6 times in the back as he was running away with her purse. 

The following Monday morning, the woman was called in front of the Arraignment Judge, sworn-in, and asked to explain her actions. 

The woman replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I am a waitress at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol in my purse hanging on my left shoulder. All of a sudden I was spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a man running away with my purse. I looked down at my right hand and saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "No Way Punk! You're not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the man running away from me with my purse, and started squeezing the trigger of my pistol. 

When asked by the arraignment judge, "Why did you shoot the man 6 times? The woman replied under oath, "Because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click." 

The woman was acquitted of all charges. She was back at work the next day! That's Gun Control, Texas Style

... Don't mess with Texas!!!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 1

Gun Control Texas Style!

406657_397720263643403_683785784_n.jpg

Last Thursday night around midnight, a woman from Houston , Texas was ...arrested, jailed, and charged with manslaughter for shooting a man 6 times in the back as he was running away with her purse. 

The following Monday morning, the woman was called in front of the Arraignment Judge, sworn-in, and asked to explain her actions. 

The woman replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I am a waitress at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol in my purse hanging on my left shoulder. All of a sudden I was spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a man running away with my purse. I looked down at my right hand and saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "No Way Punk! You're not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the man running away from me with my purse, and started squeezing the trigger of my pistol. 

When asked by the arraignment judge, "Why did you shoot the man 6 times? The woman replied under oath, "Because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click." 

The woman was acquitted of all charges. She was back at work the next day! That's Gun Control, Texas Style

... Don't mess with Texas!!!  :eyebrows: 

:lol: god me love Texas...they always seem to show the world that there are NO SHORTAGES of "Dumb-Aasses"!!!

if you chose to be a criminal in Texas....you real are a DUMB-AASS! buwahaha :lol:

• Upvote 3

:lol: god me love Texas...they always seem to show the world that there are NO SHORTAGES of "Dumb-Aasses"!!!

if you chose to be a criminal in Texas....you real are a DUMB-AASS! buwahaha :lol:

Ya couldn't have said it any better Shin!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 1

See that is why I opt for an automatic. My S&W MP40 has 15 rounds...............no "click" after only 6. ;)

Leave it to a Texan to figure that one out!!!  :eyebrows: 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Take a guess which would be the more effective signage!!!  

This concept... 

7362_602858219742620_1421486391_n.jpg

... or this one.... 

536866_604636839564758_1344665475_n.jpg

... gotta love a teacher packin'... I bet even the students pay more attention in class too!!!  :lol: 

• Upvote 3