Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I agree fastarnie... this whole "15 Minutes of Fame" thing that the media affords these kooks has to stop. Instead... cover the hero's the ones who stopped the tragedy, make that the focus... not the sicko's. This to me is just another ploy for sympathy to sway folks opinions about how tragic something is so they can indoctrinate them into believing it's a good thing to take away all the guns. The truth that we know however is that the criminals will never give up their guns.... leaving civilians virtually defenseless. dry.gif

Rod, the media is helping in the show. Magic show. See the ptb are the ones that want our guns not the government. Puppets and magic. Gun control in my mind clears the path for the nwo. Not the last step before nwo, but definitely a major barricade. You can't rule the world when the most powerful countries citizens own guns. They've already broken the country piggy bank with the war in Iraq and Afghanistan. Same way they did Russia in the '80s. Soon they'll link Canada, U.S.A., and South America with a new money, and Americans will beg for it.

I don't like talking about this stuff, cause I'm not sure I can believe it all, but a lot of it is in plain sight if you look for it.

That video should have been the start of a new thread. You hijacked your own thread. You can't have one discussion without the other.

• Upvote 2

That video should have been the start of a new thread. You hijacked your own thread. You can't have one discussion without the other.

Thanks for the suggestion... So I dog on went and Done It!!! wink.gif

Why don't they get their act together and stay out of our business..

.. a Govt. "FOR THE PEOPLE"... not against the people!!! dry.gif

74935_336549326457586_1838905085_n.jpg...

• Upvote 1

Our local firing range has been standing room only

ever since the Gun control issue came up.

66196.jpg

I'm sure there are a lot of guys at that range that just like to "hang out"... don't ask me why??? rolleyes.gif... that's just a guess jonjon!!! wink.gif

• Upvote 1

I'm sure there are a lot of guys at that range that just like to "hang out"... don't ask me why??? rolleyes.gif... that's just a guess jonjon!!! wink.gif

Those are the most lethal weapons I have seen on here yet.

Cause I know for a fact if I ever picked one of those up I would be dead.

My wife would kill me. tongue.gif

• Upvote 5

I've a question for the builders and modifiers out there. Has anyone ever used a stripped down metal air-soft lower they then rebuilt with a new kit? Just wondering if anyone has an experience with using that genre of basic blank for their receiver?

• Upvote 2

I've a question for the builders and modifiers out there. Has anyone ever used a stripped down metal air-soft lower they then rebuilt with a new kit? Just wondering if anyone has an experience with using that genre of basic blank for their receiver?

Wish I could help ya Rayzur.. unsure.gif...maybe someone here will speak up and help ya out!!! wink.gif

Yeah.... the govt. takin your guns... nothin to worry about there!!! rolleyes.gif

484682_289393054516966_1125378434_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

another one for the ladies

Lady Smith

OMG I actually saw one of these... and asked the guy if he ever sold one to anyone (not imagining for one minute he had) .... I was rather surprised to hear him say that yeah, they are quite popular and often sold out of stock to the point they are trying to figure out the order ratio to keep them on hand.... I'm afraid I'd have to slap the snot out of anyone I knew buying it... Call me a traditionalist... (and hopefully ... having not read the thread for a few days.... hopefully, no one above said how much they flippin loved it as their favorite.... and if so...... sorry..rolleyes.gif)

• Upvote 3

Wish I could help ya Rayzur.. unsure.gif...maybe someone here will speak up and help ya out!!! wink.gif

Yeah.... the govt. takin your guns... nothin to worry about there!!! rolleyes.gif

484682_289393054516966_1125378434_n.jpg

Thanks Rod... Appreciate the response.... I've decided to go in search of a person who forges steel.... (blanking on what that profession is called... gezzzzz). cause I decided to open up a new store.... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif What good is an 80% build unless you have the fancy "paperweight" .... laugh.gif..... Genuinely, really am thinking of taking my hobby into a full time gig, for retirement... (which for us thank God is at 50).... A very soothing zen kind of way to spend time... and a different from of sculpture or artistic expression... So starting to put together the pieces now for a larger approach.... or one really big day'um hobby...

Putting on leather half apron, clutching large scratch pad in front of me, taking jumbo pencil from behind ear, licking the lead so it will write better, scrunching up my eye half cocked, and now poised over the pad to write..... "okay boys, whose next and what's it gonna be on order today! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

PS, I would also slap the snot out of anyone using a tiny pink hammer, with their tiny pink pliers from a tiny pink set that wouldn't suffice to build a tiny pink bird house.... But I digress... laugh.gif

• Upvote 4

Local Gun Store just got these........50 Round Drum Magazines for Glock 17, 19, and 26....in case you need extra ammo

75093_394066084018327_1352745809_n.jpg

While this may look cool in principle...has anyone here tried these out? It looks like it would throw the balance off.. just wondering??confused.gif

Thanks Rod... Appreciate the response.... I've decided to go in search of a person who forges steel.... (blanking on what that profession is called... gezzzzz). cause I decided to open up a new store.... biggrin.gif What good is an 80% build unless you have the fancy "paperweight" .... laugh.gif..... Genuinely, really am thinking of taking my hobby into a full time gig, for retirement... (which for us thank God is at 50).... A very soothing zen kind of way to spend time... and a different from of sculpture or artistic expression... So starting to put together the pieces now for a larger approach.... or one really big day'um hobby...

Putting on leather half apron, clutching large scratch pad in front of me, taking jumbo pencil from behind ear, licking the lead so it will write better, scrunching up my eye half cocked, and now poised over the pad to write..... "okay boys, whose next and what's it gonna be on order today! biggrin.gif

PS, I would also slap the snot out of anyone using a tiny pink hammer, with their tiny pink pliers from a tiny pink set that wouldn't suffice to build a tiny pink bird house.... But I digress... laugh.gif

Oh oh... unsure.gif

pink_tools.jpg... now ya gone an offended the "pinkster's" Rayzur!!! rolleyes.gif

Btw... could you post some pics of some of your work Rayzur? Art takes all forms... and it takes a special eye to imagine the creative beauty in all mediums (canvas, clay, glass, wood, or metal). wink.gif I know dog does some very cool grips from snake skin.... who knows... maybe some day I'll carve something in a gun stock or wood grips?... but for now, a nice firearm "is" a work of art to me!!!

• Upvote 1

I have never tried one Rod but I cringe at the thought of puting one of these on my favorite hand gun. As you probably know every gun has a life expectency that is so many thousand rounds before the barrel is shot out and accrucy starts failing. Seems to me this would cut that time half. It would be just to easy to get carryed away. But if your refering to the system its self I have a sks with that type of drum (100RD`s) and it functions flawlessly.

• Upvote 2

I have seen the light!! emot-bulb.gif

208270_400659500024918_948411872_n.jpgwink.gif

424365_400066480084220_1754229755_n.png...What the ??? blink.gif

Here's some more political logic for ya!!! huh.gif

264052_399768680114000_553378577_n.jpg

Now that she's got his undivided attention...

.. she decides to read to him from the book!!! laugh.gif

154147_398423846915150_1127320775_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

[/size]

Oh oh... unsure.gif

pink_tools.jpg... now ya gone an offended the "pinkster's" Rayzur!!! rolleyes.gif

Btw... could you post some pics of some of your work Rayzur? Art takes all forms... and it takes a special eye to imagine the creative beauty in all mediums (canvas, clay, glass, wood, or metal). wink.gif I know dog does some very cool grips from snake skin.... who knows... maybe some day I'll carve something in a gun stock or wood grips?... but for now, a nice firearm "is" a work of art to me!!!

Rod... the Pinksters SHOULD be offended... they should be mad as hellll and offended that someone convinced them that they could actually use this junk to do anything even remotely productive with with these tiny little pink things.... laugh.giflaugh.gif

I agree, everything about them is an art form.... how they are put together, the gun jewelry, nickel versus blue, the shape, configuration, blue-printing... that is what the sculpture is about... I don't really do any checkering, or carving, or anything at all creative like Dog (very cool Dog).... I'm pretty much straight up industrial tac, with focus on the jewelry biggrin.gif

Not that I actually own anything, or ever made anything or have anything I've made. So unfortunately, with apologies, I can't show any pictures of any work on this forum, cause I haven't done any smile.gif

• Upvote 2