Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliament: Companies listed on the stock market and behind the rise in the dollar exchange rate

carlablum

Parliament: Companies listed on the stock market and behind the rise in the dollar exchange rate

On: Tuesday 13/3/2012 8:15

Baghdad / follow-up term

A member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Faleh applicable to companies registered in the Iraqi market for securities are the main cause of the high value of the dollar against the dinar because they are trading in their share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling the currency instead of buying them for goods and merchandise. He pointed out that the central bank has promised to reduce its value in the next few days. He said according to the applicable (Euphrates News): The Central Bank is responsible for fiscal policy and thus is obligated to take measures and controls to preserve the value of the dinar,

Indicating that the measures the bank last did not work in raising the value of the dinar. And declining exchange rate of the Iraqi currency in a banner during the past few days against foreign currencies, especially the dollar, raising fears among the citizens of the continuing decline. And Some attribute this decline to the resort's central bank to implement procedures for more stringent in the last few years about the sales of hard currency, especially the dollar, which has led to a lack of circulation of U.S. currency in the markets and increase demand and therefore high value against the dinar, but others believed that the currency's decline is due mainly to the withdrawal of America and the growing divide between politicians, which threatens the stability of the country.

http://translate.google.com/translat...w%26id%3D61860

• Upvote 16

WOW!!!! is evryone reading this??? I know theres been some fantastic articles in the past 2 days but read this one a few times!!!

The are saying in the "next few days" NOT the coming days now......although they both could mean the same......the "next few days" is way more telling of timeline.......looks like they have reached a point where they HAVE to de-dollarize now!!!!

Some where asking yest......."what does decrease the value" mean????

This tells us they are referring to the dollar and NOT THE DINAR!!!:) :)

Makes perfect sense and exactly what we want to see......this thing is coming folks in the "next few days"!!!

• Upvote 13

which has led to a lack of circulation of U.S. currency in the markets and increase demand and therefore high value against the dinar......we know what you can do there slick, change the value of the dinar...problem solved, now show it in my Warka account too and we will all be happy....:lol: :lol: :lol::unsure:

, but others believed that the currency's decline is due mainly to the withdrawal of America......now did are soldiers really shop in your markets, NO...did they eat in your restaurants, NO.....did they by cars, NO.....did they buy homes, NO.....then what the heck are you talking about. This was not like Germany were our soldiers are safe to walk the streets and spend money, then why do they keep saying this, to throw their citizens off that's why...

and the growing divide between politicians, which threatens the stability of the country....ditto, but now they are happy and they are about to make their people and us happy.....:D :D :D :D ...I'll be happy..:D

Thanks for the post there Carl.....

• Upvote 6

WOW!!!! is evryone reading this??? I know theres been some fantastic articles in the past 2 days but read this one a few times!!!

The are saying in the "next few days" NOT the coming days now......although they both could mean the same......the "next few days" is way more telling of timeline.......looks like they have reached a point where they HAVE to de-dollarize now!!!!

Some where asking yest......."what does decrease the value" mean????

This tells us they are referring to the dollar and NOT THE DINAR!!!:) :)

Makes perfect sense and exactly what we want to see......this thing is coming folks in the "next few days"!!!

I like the way you think JW!

They definately are on a strict time line now.

Thanks Carla!

• Upvote 1

Seems they are lining up all their ducks before the new currency hits the market. From what I understand, the new currency is supposed to be in the 2013 budget. Seems to me, they must manifest everything this year on or before the new currency hits the streets.

• Upvote 1

They are referring to the high price of the dollar in the marketplace. street vendors and other marketplace businesses are charging them more when they use the dinar, we have seen references up to 1222 to the dollar. the cbi attemted to calm the phenomenon by moving to 1166 but that did nothing. because of the dollar being taken from auction to iran ans syria the cbi reduced the volume of the auctions, and wanted disclosure about who was participating. since the. the auctions have bounced up to approx. 200 million per auction. They exchange rate is 1166 and there paying upwards of 1222. Thats what the fuss is about. the article mentions reducing the value of the dinar, and they could put it back to 1170, to try and stop the citizens from taking such hits. the cbi has promised to return the value back. This is the situation and its even backed by the articles themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thruthful, come on you really think that was to make a change in the market? 4 pips brother isn't enough to change anything...IMO it was a test and they said that to spin it, that's all...

You can't just think the system works without testing it first, you must make sure it works before you make a significant change ...

• Upvote 3

Thruthful, come on you really think that was to make a change in the market? 4 pips brother isn't enough to change anything...IMO it was a test and they said that to spin it, that's all...

You can't just think the system works without testing it first, you must make sure it works before you make a significant change ...

Im speaking of the problem of the fluctuating price in the market. the solution would be to rv and 4 pips is nothing. the idea of moving it back came from the statement, cbi promised to reduce the value of the dinar. i dont think iraq will move backwards, in fact i think they will move forward. if the cbi has been on edge to rv now would be the perfect timing. anything other than significant movement in the rate would be troubling to me.

Edited by truthful1
  • Upvote 2

trading in their share of the dollar that you receive from the bank by selling the currency instead of buying them for goods and merchandise.

...interesting, by selling the currency instead of buying them for goods and merchandise....ok, so they are getting the USD from the banks and putting them in the ISX instead of spending them in the markets...so the IQD is getting further away from the USD invalue...why are they not putting IQD in the ISX...could it be that they don't have enough IQD to invest in the ISX....just thinking outloud again but it makes sense to me....

Im speaking of the problem of the fluctuating price in the market. the solution would be to rv and 4 pips is nothing. the idea of moving it back came from the statement, cbi promised to reduce the value of the dinar. i dont think iraq will move backwards, in fact i think they will move forward. if the cbi has been on edge to rv now would be the perfect timing. anything other than significant movement in the rate would be troubling to me.

Sorry truth I miss understood your post I guess.....but I agree with this one 100%.....

• Upvote 2

They are referring to the high price of the dollar in the marketplace. street vendors and other marketplace businesses are charging them more when they use the dinar, we have seen references up to 1222 to the dollar. the cbi attemted to calm the phenomenon by moving to 1166 but that did nothing. because of the dollar being taken from auction to iran ans syria the cbi reduced the volume of the auctions, and wanted disclosure about who was participating. since the. the auctions have bounced up to approx. 200 million per auction. They exchange rate is 1166 and there paying upwards of 1222. Thats what the fuss is about. the article mentions reducing the value of the dinar, and they could put it back to 1170, to try and stop the citizens from taking such hits. the cbi has promised to return the value back. This is the situation and its even backed by the articles themselves.

Truthful I was wondering, your observation is very good in that by charging people in the market place up to 1222 no wonder the people prefer dollars more than ever. So if they raise the dinar exchange wouldn't it prevent the high mark up in the markets from charging them more? If the dinar was raised say 50 to 60% for example.

I am pretty groggy....daylite savings time screws me up and you know looking for the moon last nite.

• Upvote 2

I was thinking the same thing when I read his post 'I sure am glad he's back'!.....Stryker I have never visited Texas, I sure am looking forward to it!!!

You know what you're about to see is the real Texas too, I've got some really cool things planned for our weekend and now I am adding another day for golf and shooping for all that wants to come, making it a 4 day weekend. If this RV goes down like we are thinking this will be the biggest party Texas has every seen....and Texas is known for...wait for it...wait for it......

....You Got it......" Everythings big in Texas ".....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I had too.....:o

great article. this gives us further insight into how the current monetary policy (which isn't working) is now affecting the iraqi stock exchange! with so many fearing the loss of value to the dinar, everyone is cherishing the usd. instead of using capital from investors to "buy goods and services", they are dealing in foreign money exchange. THIS IS HUGE because we are seeing how the local economy is being affected from a business perspective. the pressure has maximized itself against the current monetary policy. dr. shabibi will have to do something NOW. all of that september and 2013 stuff they are spouting is garbage. they must move now if they are to save their economy and dedollarize their nation.

• Upvote 3