Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Nighthk11 Chat - Monday AM - 03/12/2012

ronscarpa

Nighthk11 Chat - Monday AM - 03/12/2012

Nighthk11 :They are instituting a completely new system so that when you deposit your money it is not stolen by backdrops that have been installed in the current system. each time they have tried to activate thius, they find another loophole.

They are being closed as they are found. You can thank the people who are trying

so hard to get this done so that your money once deposited is protected. Once

they are satisfied, they will release for cash in

Nighthk11 {authority for activation has been given, that means it is approved/done-now they must insure that the system is secure, many, many bad folks out there who had plans to steal this rv from us- It may come at anytime now

Nighthk11 :all I will say is they have made great progress and we are close to cashing in

Nighthk11: if you are still following the articles out of Iraq, they should tell you that the dinar must be put on the market asap- so there is a lot of attention being given to security at banking level for the individual depositor.

Nothing is wrong and there is no delay- this event is one time and must be done

correctly-

Nighthk11:they are taking back power from despots and the elite- so keep the faith, and hang tough, as soon as they are satisfied, banks will be cashing out at a very good rate- take care and stay positive

Nighthk11 :yes 3.46 , figures stated are not correct- there will be a drop in value of the dollar but not to worry, it will rise after global reset.

Agreement between Kuwait and Iraq allow for 10-20% over Kuwait's current rate-Nighthk11: it is a good rate when released, all will be happy

Nighthk11:many things happening that cannot be discussed here- but everything is going well- that is all for now. Take care

• Upvote 16
  • Downvote 3

This is an interesting post. I have had a few conversations with nightk11 and found him to be one of few I would consider a genuine genius. This guy has an intellect like few I have ever met, let alone met on a forum such as this. I think they guy is for real, so I am taking heart with this post and keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Excuse me; this guy's been around since "fido was a pup". He knows nothing about the RV. Period. He was calling for it time and time again over a year ago. Blah, Blah, Blah. Then he disappears for months. And now he's back with the same ole B.S. Dinar cheerleader/nothing more. Or perhaps a glorified pumper. Take your pick. Just saying there is absolutely "no stock" in what he has to say.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

Excuse me; this guy's been around since "fido was a pup". He knows nothing about the RV. Period. He was calling for it time and time again over a year ago. Blah, Blah, Blah. Then he disappears for months. And now he's back with the same ole B.S. Dinar cheerleader/nothing more. Or perhaps a glorified pumper. Take your pick. Just saying there is absolutely "no stock" in what he has to say.

Nice call....you are oh so right on with this guy.....nighthk11 just another pumper B)

I hope he's right

I hope he is right, too......but I wouldn't bet on it :P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

so what would 10-20% over Kuwaits rate equall too. What is the current rate for Kuwait.

When you say Kuwaits rate I'm guessing your asking for the rate in relation to the USD .... ....... 1 KWD = $3.585 (GBP £2.29)

Kuwaiti rate + 10% = $3.94 (GBP £2.51)

Kuwaiti rate + 15% = $4.12 (GBP £2.63)

Kuwaiti rate + 20% = $4.30 (GBP £2.74)

hope this helps ....

• Upvote 3

For what it's worth, I completely agree.

• Upvote 2

When you say Kuwaits rate I'm guessing your asking for the rate in relation to the USD .... ....... 1 KWD = $3.585 (GBP £2.29)

Kuwaiti rate + 10% = $3.94 (GBP £2.51)

Kuwaiti rate + 15% = $4.12 (GBP £2.63)

Kuwaiti rate + 20% = $4.30 (GBP £2.74)

hope this helps ....

Thanks, those numbers all look good to me......... can't say that i expexct it to come in at those rates........ but hey, doesn't hurt to have a dream.... does it. Until you come back to earth.

• Upvote 1

Nighthk11:many things happening that cannot be discussed here- but everything is going well- that is all for now. Take care

End Quote

One of the most (in)famous lines having been used on Dinar Forums and Chats..

He was calling for it time and time again over a year ago. Blah, Blah, Blah. Then he disappears for months. And now he's back with the same ole B.S. Dinar cheerleader/nothing more.

End Quote

Typical.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I like Nighthk11 very much. I have had strong feelings for a long time that the RV wouldn't happen until the end of 2013. I hope Night is right here and I am wrong.

Sorry.....but you should always go with your first instincts. I agree with your end of 2013 or maybe a tad longer, say middle of 2014. They need to pull much more dinar out of circulation. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I agree with you pbr ever since I've read knight I have not seen him pump nothin just give news.

News? Are you kidding me? In this chat, there is zero news. There are no links. This chat is nothing but "pumper opinion". I think you should read it again. Pure B.S.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Not sure where this computer/backdoor hole stuff is coming from....a few other sites talked about this, referencing trojans, but that threat was mild... at best....and did not involve banking......Banking has firewalls from hell up and I would be very surprised if anyone could hack this system, as its state of the art, ground up, new technology.... and not piecemealed together like our system was....

There were however, threats to individuals having their personal banking information breached such that their account stuff was at risk and in some cases compromised....and they did have to work to close those holes.....for atack on individuals.....NOT the banks themselves..... Big deee france.....'

Of course the truckload of idiots ran with this one....though I'm not sure that Night is talking about this breach.There is no other banking breach attacking the bank itself....out there at this time....How do I know that? Well I asked the IT Director for the biggest IT system in the biggest state in this country, to call the boys and ask. As of today, the answer is no..... No breach attack on the banks today....

Interesting and in other news....I think it was the team from France that cracked Google Chrome the other day in like.....5 minutes..... So much for that security claim of the century :lol::lol:

Oh and PS, for those interested in lap top security.... after the VA debacle, most government execs now carry bio encrypted devices, with such heavy encryption, that the IT department has to plug in to central USA facility to try to restore.....Half the time they can't if you don't have your password and if you dont have the bio encrypter... no way it can be opened/cracked or breached. It will self destruct. In addition some like mine actually has GPS on it that activates every time I turn it on... so if the laptop is lost/stolen it can be immediately erased upon start up... If drive is removed...self destruct... No more private info about you and me can be gained that way.... for what thats worth.... B)

• Upvote 1

Sorry.....but you should always go with your first instincts. I agree with your end of 2013 or maybe a tad longer, say middle of 2014. They need to pull much more dinar out of circulation. B)

Well the BIG TRUTH is that not a single person on these web sites know anything for sure. Not what is REALLY IQD in circulation... Not how much IRAQ has in its reserve... Etc.

Everytime I get even a ting of excitement there is always a slap on the back of my head a day or two... maybe even a week later. The rules of this game havent changed but I wish the people on this site would.

Keep your eyes on the news out of IRAQ. Dont trust it though. Some of you might recall that CHINA said in all their press releases the day before they RVd that they wont RV for a long long time. There is no way CHINA said we will RV. The next day they RVd. This isnt news IRAQ wants let out or will allow to be leaked out. Certainly not to a bank or any of us riff raff. If you think inside trading is big, than think of this as much bigger.

I personally think the pressure for them to RV is internal. They are in my view going to loose out if they do not RV some time this year. Yet, what we see through our eyes is small. Their adgenda is much larger and more complex than what any of us can see. This event may very well happen before this summit. If it doesnt than we need to tag the next possible time line. No different than last year.

EVERYONE HERE... Remember that NIGHTHK11 put this out here. Dont forget him. Some havent. There are definately pumpers and people who own the currency trading posts who see jumps in trade each time they put out BS. I have said this before but will restate that these people should be marked. They should have a tab of pumpers known...along with all there BS statements. State an event or false pump two times or more with out reliable proof and instead of + I think you should be marked. This way we keep this site HONEST!

Peace my fellow HONEST investors. Hope this ride ends soon for all of us.

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 2

I would venture to say that Tuesday thru Thursday is the best time for RV, if not, it will be Friday, but if not then, it will drop in over the weekend with cashin Monday morning, or Tuesday at the latest!

I like your way of thinking! I think it'll be before next weekend.

Well then I guess we agree to disagree.

Good answer. Take heart, it'll be just fine... hang in there!

News? Are you kidding me? In this chat, there is zero news. There are no links. This chat is nothing but "pumper opinion". I think you should read it again. Pure B.S.

Then why are you here??? Why not go find a "news link" instead?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1