Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Again please.

Magnisx

MARCH 9,2012 12:57PM CST.

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: OKIE/BULLDOG75: 1PM CST: FRI, MAR 9: THE REASONS SURROUNDING US NOT SEEING THE RATE POST YET ARE: 1) THE GARGANTUA MATHEMATICAL COMPUTER DOWNLOADS BEING CORRECTED NOW 2) VIRUS, TROJAN, ENTITIES ARE STILL BEING CLEANSED SO ALL COMPUTER/SOFTWARE SYSTEMS CONTAIN MAXIMUM STABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, & PROFICIENCY PRIOR TO THE “RATE RELEASE”, SO AS TO PREVENT 'CYBER THEFT TRANSFERS’. 3) THE FEDS HAVE ONLY ONE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THIS RIGHT. *** PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PERIOD! THIS RATE POST WILL HAPPEN. THERE WAS DONG AND IQD CASHED OUT AT SELECTED WORLD LOCATIONS YESTERDAY, PRIMARILY IN EUROPE. ALSO, TO SEE IF THE CURRENT RATE SYSTEM WOULD PROPERLY FUNCTION, THERE WERE TEST CASH-INS YESTERDAY IN ALL BIG 4 USA BANKS. ONE KNOWN USA BANK SYSTEM WAS VIRUS CORRUPTED. THAT’S BEING CORRECTED NOW. WHAT WE IMMEDIATELY KNOW, OTHERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT. THE DIFFICULT WE CAN DO IMMEDIATELY; THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A LITTLE LONGER. NUFF SAID. SIGNED: OKIE/BULLDOG75.

Any know sources that this is actually true? Or is this just one of Okies excuses?

Thoughts?

- Magnus

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 6

***///

Ya answered yer own question! :P

OKIE don't know squat!

RV's don't go down like that...

There's some awesome sources here on DV that'll help you better understand how an RV works,

and why an OKIE is a ruse.

When a proper RV happens, Adam & the folks here at DV will let you know, don't worry. ;)

• Upvote 4

***///

Ya answered yer own question! :P

OKIE don't know squat!

RV's don't go down like that...

There's some awesome sources here on DV that'll help you better understand how an RV works,

and why an OKIE is a ruse.

When a proper RV happens, Adam & the folks here at DV will let you know, don't worry. ;)

an RV will hit all at once--worldwide---not at a selected few locations:

just check the C.B.I.--- FOR THE TRUTH

• Upvote 3

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: OKIE/BULLDOG75: 1PM CST: FRI, MAR 9: THE REASONS SURROUNDING US NOT SEEING THE RATE POST YET ARE: 1) THE GARGANTUA MATHEMATICAL COMPUTER DOWNLOADS BEING CORRECTED NOW 2) VIRUS, TROJAN, ENTITIES ARE STILL BEING CLEANSED SO ALL COMPUTER/SOFTWARE SYSTEMS CONTAIN MAXIMUM STABILITY, RELIABILITY, ACCURACY, & PROFICIENCY PRIOR TO THE “RATE RELEASE”, SO AS TO PREVENT 'CYBER THEFT TRANSFERS’. 3) THE FEDS HAVE ONLY ONE OPPORTUNITY TO GET THIS RIGHT. *** PLEASE DO NOT CALL THE BANKS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PERIOD! THIS RATE POST WILL HAPPEN. THERE WAS DONG AND IQD CASHED OUT AT SELECTED WORLD LOCATIONS YESTERDAY, PRIMARILY IN EUROPE. ALSO, TO SEE IF THE CURRENT RATE SYSTEM WOULD PROPERLY FUNCTION, THERE WERE TEST CASH-INS YESTERDAY IN ALL BIG 4 USA BANKS. ONE KNOWN USA BANK SYSTEM WAS VIRUS CORRUPTED. THAT’S BEING CORRECTED NOW. WHAT WE IMMEDIATELY KNOW, OTHERS WILL EVENTUALLY FIND OUT. THE DIFFICULT WE CAN DO IMMEDIATELY; THE IMPOSSIBLE TAKES A LITTLE LONGER. NUFF SAID. SIGNED: OKIE/BULLDOG75.

Any know sources that this is actually true? Or is this just one of Okies excuses?

Thoughts?

- Magnus

The only virus Okie/Bulldog knows anything about are the ones he catches when he lies without using a Trojan! S/Bag's brain needs a good cleansing, the software is fine!

• Upvote 1

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Thoughts?

- Magnus

Okie and Bulldog are just embarrassing themselves...oh, wait you have to have some shame to be embarrassed of which they have none. :o No matter how many excuses they come up with, they will not get out of the hole they have dug. OMG!!!! Did you catch that crappola about test cashouts in Europe? And even at the 4 big US banks.....sorry newbies, please don't buy any of this cause it's not even close to the truth. I personally know a president of one of those big 4 US banks and he assures me no such test cash outs have taken place and there is no computer glitches or viruses. He told me that if the banking system was as inept as Okie would have you believe, customers would be seeing it as we read this. He laughed for 5 minutes and the adjatives he used to describe Okie and Bulldog were hysterical, I laughed for 10. :D He told me if or when there is an actual change with the Iraqi dinar, the banking system will be able to handle it without a hitch. As for will it happen, I did not ask cause he wouldn't tell me even if he knew. He's been my friend for 40 years and I would never ask him to break the law, cause that's exactly what he would be doing if he discussed this with me. Some people actually have integrity, not that Okie or Bulldog have any idea what that word means. :shakehead:

• Upvote 5

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Thoughts?

- Magnus

Look its very simple if you see these two names OKIE/BULLDOG75 only any RV related news, its probably 99.9% not true..

• Upvote 1

an RV will hit all at once--worldwide---not at a selected few locations:

just check the C.B.I.--- FOR THE TRUTH

Right on. Don't depend on others to text, phone, email or carrier pigeon the RV news to you. You can count on yourself. Just keep checking www.cbi.iq When the rate is posted there, you will know it is for real.

• Upvote 1

What's strange is my neighbours Bulldog is named Okie. Hmmmm makes me wonder.

OMG!!! that is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!! You should look in their windows late at night and see if they are typing on the computer just before a new post!!! Just kidding.... They would have to arrest the wrong person....

• Upvote 1

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Thoughts?

- Magnus

As usual. . .MORE LIES from the Okie/Bulldog crowd. I am IN Europe, and ALL major European banks here, including in Germany, Switzerland, France, the UK adamantly DENY absolutely EVERYTHING Okie's BS is saying. I deal with most of them, and the people are at some of the most senior positions in these banks! They are "ROOTING" for an RV. . .but NOTHING Okie/Bulldog has said JIBES with the truth~!

• Upvote 1

Thoughts?

- Magnus

I give you credit for being so young and asking a LOT of question but you keep getting the same answers to the same questions. I think you need to do some reading. These questions you have already have answers here . Use the search box on your upper right and keep asking don't just start a new tread to get the answers please.

You are a great Kid I wish my kids were more interested but you need to slow down and do the work for yourself you have time, It hasn't RVed as of the last time I checked the CBI.

Just my :twocents:

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Thoughts?

- Magnus

Magnus, you claim to be a 17 year old boy that is invested in IQD. Could you perhaps be Okie's son? I'm sort of thinking you have a genetic link.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Upvote 1