Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just wanted to share this...

First off, I have a plan for post RV. Those that do not may be enticed by such solicitations. I'm not offering my advice in ANY regard or passing judgement of character or business practice. I'm simply sharing what I received, and maybe a DV member has experience w/ this entity that they could share. That being said, please keep in mind that many times "that free advice is often the mostly costly/expensive advice". :twocents:

Please pay attention to this so you don't loose 40 - 60% of your investment in the Iraqi Dinar.

Also, not related to this email, but for your information; I have set up a non-taxable trust. [$600] Let me know if you are interested in saving your investment in a tax free environment. I received a letter from the IRS that states I do not have to file for this trust.

Mike.

Without Prejudice UCC 1-308 - Without Recourse

Please, read and print a copy of the "bank policies required" and have a copy for every bank that will be handling your "asset" backed currency --- as I have stated for 40 years: "We have two choices, become educated on what is "money" or go "broke" -- the choice is yours!" All the best, Tracy

More to the TAG accounts than meets the eye. TAG: “Transaction Account Guarantee"

OK for circulation. (from Dr. Ed in Texas) posted at PTR

A link to the Dodd-Frank bank instructions is further down in this note.

Sample US Treasury bills are also at the bottom.

Friends:

There’s more to the TAG accounts than meets the eye. TAG: “Transaction Account Guarantee”

Superficial chatter says that you should just ask for your Dinar deposits to be placed in a no-interest bearing account. Then your funds will be insured with no upper limit. The FDIC will not be the insurer but because of the Dodd-Frank bill you will be insured fully through the end of this year – or maybe for the 12 months following the Re-valuation date.

But, Heads up:

Unless the bank has actually set up and is compliant with the TAG account instructions, you may be harmed in several ways.

None of my local banks had heard of the rules for becoming compliant with the Dodd-Frank instructions. I printed out copies of the instructions (13 pages) and handed it to the bank VPs which they cheerfully received, promising that their lawyers would read it and get ready to support TAG accounts.

There is a basis for this strange TAG requirement (or suggestion). It may help if you understand the basis for the Dodd-Frank Bill and the TAG account option.

Your Dinar payouts were and are supposed to be in gold or metals-backed currency. That’s especially true for Dinar holders because the Dinar you hold is backed by gold, oil, and minerals.

It’s fool-hardy to convert the world’s most valuable and stable currency into US dollars that sink in value almost every day. Dollars are announced to be DEVALUED another 40% within 30 to 60 days after the RV.

I mentioned Dinar as being stable. Yes. Monthly violence in all of Iraq is far less that that of single US cities like Washington DC or Los Angeles. TV news channels amplify and selectively choose what we are allowed to see or believe.

So where is the US currency that is metals based? New US Treasury bills are expected to be released to the public perhaps 30 or 60 days after the RV. At that time we will have options for converting our old greenback bills into the new Treasury bills. On the samples (far below) note that the Federal Reserve is not mentioned. The new bills will be issued from the US Treasury (we expect). The 99 year agreement between the US Treasury and the Federal Reserve ran out sometime in January 2012 (it is claimed).

IF YOU DEPOSIT YOUR CONVERTED FUNDS INTO A VALID TAG ACCOUNT:

- Your funds will be assumed to be of US Treasury Bill value later, when and if the new Treasury bills are issued. (metals backed just like the Dinar - good)

- You will have full and immediate access to your funds to buy big items or properties – no rationing, no delays on withdrawals. (good)

- You funds will be insured with no upper limit for the next 9 or 12 months in the event of bank failures, closures, holidays.

- You must not gain any interest on the account (Mandatory Requirement) because banks can only pay interest using current debt-based fiat unstable old US currency.

- You cannot take funds from any other source and deposit them into your TAG account. (Maybe DONG payouts are ok – not sure.)

So if you thought you could just deposit Dinar payouts into any old checking account that bears no interest, then you haven’t looked through the compliance standards that the bank has to fulfill in getting ready to give you a TAG account. See the link further below.

The legal rules a bank must follow are quite dense and heavy. Details galore. The bank must even have a small sign of a certain size on the wall in the lobby stating with certain words that they provide TAG account services.

Most of you probably envision cashing in at a bank, then wiring some funds from there to other local banks or credit unions. These secondary receiving banks will have to have legitimate TAG accounts if you want the TAG benefits. Upon receiving the incoming bank wire, the bank will have to ask about your source of funds. Your receipt from your original dinar conversion event will be needed in this situation.

So what happens if you just ignore the TAG option. Maybe you were only going to cash in one 25,000 Dinar note. At the rumored rate of $12.36 that single note will produce a deposit of $309,000 – which is just a little over the $250,000 normal FDIC insurance.

Is that anything to worry about? (What? Me worry?)

WORRY DEFINED:

Later when we all line up at banks to trade in our crumpled greenbacks to get our fresh Metals-based US Treasury notes, we have hints, rumors, and whispers that there will be a 40% to 60% loss of greenback value for everyone around the world that holds greenbacks. US dollars will be devalued – announced and not a theory.

When the new Treasury bills are issued,

You will possibly trade in $100 old bills and receive back $60 in new Treasury bills. (40% devaluation of US dollars) Or,

You will possibly trade in $100 old bills and receive back $40 in new Treasury bills. (60% devaluation of US dollars).

IF your Dinar deposits are NOT PLACED IN A TAG ACCOUNT, your old $1 million greenback dollars will be converted (in the bank) to $600,000 Treasury Bills (for example) at the 40% devaluation rate – when the new bills are released.

IS THIS SCARY EXAMPLE CLEAR? You cashed in top-value DINAR which was already gold-based, and through negligence (in this example) you lost 40% of your value because you didn’t mandate that your bank set up a TAG account to receive it.

We have been kept in the dark about many things, but Congress saw this situation about to arise. For once, in your favor, the Dodd-Frank bill designed a method by which your Dinar (and possibly Dong) deposits would be treated AS ACTUAL METALS-BASED CURRENCY even though the new Treasury bills won’t be issued until a few months after the RV event. These TAG accounts (if you see the sense of using them) give the US Treasury up to a year to get their Treasury bills distributed.

The trauma of the US and world-wide populations having their old green dollars DEVALUED can be dealt with best a few months AFTER the frantic Dinar conversions.

To appreciate the complexity of the RV happening in 195 nations, consider that the dollar devaluation will affect all those nations WHOSE CURRENCIES ARE ALSO BEING reassigned based on the productivity of each nation.

Summary: To avoid unnecessary diminishment of 40% or more of your funds when the world soon converts to the new US Treasury bills, consider printing out a few copies of the Dodd-Frank instructions and hand carrying a copy to your local bankers who may be unaware.

I found it useful to talk with bank administrators, stating that you are a Dinar holder, and that even though the local bank is not expected to convert your dinar, you intend to wire sizeable funds into your local account AND THAT IT NEEDS TO COME IN TO A Transaction Account Guarantee (TAG) ACCOUNT which must conform with the printed instructions at this government link.

Here’s the official government link for the Dodd-Frank PDF document that defines the bank policies required:

http://www.fdic.gov/...limited/faq.pdf Consider printing a copy for the banker(s).

FYI: Dr. Ed in Texas

Edited by carlablum
Removed personal information
  • Upvote 4

I opened a check account with Chase and there is a form that can be filled out to make the account non-interest bearing.

otherwise every type of checking account they have pays interest of 0.01% which seems to be a method to make all accounts interest bearing unless the customer specifically fills in a form requesting the account be non interest bearing

***///

How you cashin' in, CARLOS...? :unsure:

...Ali in the alley...? :P

Sarge:

The dinar will be accepted everywhere in the world. I got mine in Iraq and there is no record anywhere of what I have. I'd like to keep it that way. There are many creative ways to get what you want in life. Just think about it a little.

I suspect the dinar will become recognized to a point that anyone in any country will gladly sell you whatever you want, and take the dinar...just like we now use our US Dollars today in almost any country. Anyway, So why follow the heard to the bank? personaly, I have a real dislike for banks and bankers...specially after the way they have destroyed our economy, I would not trust them any further than I could throw them! Why tempt fate?

Carlos

• Upvote 1

So this is saying if I convert my IQD into a TAG account, and only have that money in it then if / when the USD devalues my money will still be worth the same because it came from an asset backed currency? If this is true then it sounds like a good plan, I would like to hear how our resident robat(DinarBot) processes this information.

So this is saying if I convert my IQD into a TAG account, and only have that money in it then if / when the USD devalues my money will still be worth the same because it came from an asset backed currency? If this is true then it sounds like a good plan, I would like to hear how our resident robat(DinarBot) processes this information.

Yes, this is basically what the above post is saying.

However, there are a few very important points of the post which are speculative:

1) An instant substantial RV of the IQD

2) An instant devaluation of the USD

3) The introduction of new US Treasury Bills

I have heard about this new US Treasury bill and a potential "overnight" devaluation of the USD but this argument could go on for days and we would still have no clear cut answer. We won't know until it happens, if it happens....so it is best to prepare ahead of time. But, it also could never happen...an overnight devaluation of the USD and an overnight RV of the IQD. Also, the introduction of the new US Treasury notes is not set in stone.

There are a number of ways somebody can prepare, it all depends on your personal preference.

Edited by 20MillionDinar

Sarge:

The dinar will be accepted everywhere in the world. I got mine in Iraq and there is no record anywhere of what I have. I'd like to keep it that way. There are many creative ways to get what you want in life. Just think about it a little.

I suspect the dinar will become recognized to a point that anyone in any country will gladly sell you whatever you want, and take the dinar...just like we now use our US Dollars today in almost any country. Anyway, So why follow the heard to the bank? personaly, I have a real dislike for banks and bankers...specially after the way they have destroyed our economy, I would not trust them any further than I could throw them! Why tempt fate?

Carlos

I have got to go with Carlos on this one. There are a lot of us that did not buy through dealers. There is no written record anywhere of how much Dinar I have or when I purchased it. I did that intentionally. I like to stay under the radar as much as possible.

Roadrunner

• Upvote 1

thatoneguy, where does it state that "...the Dodd-Frank bill designed a method by which your Dinar (and possibly Dong) deposits would be treated AS ACTUAL METALS-BASED CURRENCY..."?

I pulled up the pdf you referred to and could not find it.

Hey Jackster, thanks for raising questions. That's why I brought this over so we could pick it apart. As I stated, I have a plan, but plans can change. You do raise a great point, and i'll be skimming again to check it out, but I didn't write this piece. I received it in a soliciting email.

thatoneguy,

I re-read your post.

And after reading the pdf, it talks more about insurance for the account.

The email you got is completely wrong.

The Dinar is NOT backed by gold, oil, etc. Neither is the US Dollar.

The Dollar will NOT be devalued 40%. Not even 5%. The Dollar is a commodity.

There are no New US Treasury Bills that will be used as currency.

Dr. Ed in Texas can definitely be creative.