Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Bytes: Jonnywg just in from NYC

chevyseller2008

CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting while hogtying DinarThug in a closet and taking over todays news, suuuEEEYYY!!

3-8-2012 Guru BellaGrits: I feel great I know my sources; I know my own conversations and communications throughout the day and night there is every reason for you to feel positive and upbeat today no, this isn't your everyday investment many many obstacles and challenges It's a great day I look forward to the day unfolding.

3-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg: JUST IN FROM BANKING SYSTEMS IN NYC THE DOWNLOADS WILL TRY TO ALIGN AFTER 2 PM TODAY IT WAS STATED THAT THIS COULD TAKE UNTIL 4PM EST TO COMPLETE THIS IS THE NEXT STEP TO POSTING LIVE WE DO NOT KNOW IF THERE ARE OTHER STEPS INVOLVED BUT WILL BE HERE ALL DAY TO REPORT

3-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg: WE GIVE YOU THE TRUTH AS PRESENTED TO US SOMETIMES IT IS SMOKE AND SOME TIMES THE RULES CHANGE AND SOMETIMES IT IS TRUE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO RV THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT THE SOURCES ARE HIGHER THE INFO HAS MOVED FROM ONE AGENCY TO ANOTHER IN THE PROCESS AND WE FOLLOWED AND VERIFIED. THE SYSTEMS IN THE BANKS ARE ACTUALLY DOWNLOADING WHY SO LONG I DO NOT KNOW, WILL IT RV. IT SHOULD WILL WE REPORT THE FACTS YOU CAN COUNT ON IT WE ARE VERY POSITIVE RIGHT NOW.

3-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg: REPORT FROM THE BANKS ARE THAT THE BANK SCREENS ARE DOWNLOADING AS THEY WERE AT 5 PM LAST NIGHT NO LIVE RATES ON THE TELLER SCREENS AS YET WE REITERATE THAT THE DATA HAS BEEN RELEASED TO THE BANKING SYSTEM IT SHOULD NOT BE LONG AS WE HOPE THERE IS CASHIN POSSIBILITIES TODAY.

3-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf: Looks like today will be a day of prosperity for some folks in and around the country We are now at the peak of seeing a international rv of 195 countries we are at the stage of just cashing in information from our bank sources the rates will be high and strong we will keep you posted on incoming bank information.

3-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf: ALL RATES HAVE BEEN PROCESSED ALREADY, WE NOW AWAIT FOR THE BANKS TO INFORM US WHEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO JUST CASH IN.

3-8-2012 Guru Cap1: THIS RV AND EVERYTHING THAT SURROUNDS IT FINANCIALLY IS THE BIGGEST THING TO EVER HIT THE FINANCIAL WORLD. SO, WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT IS TO BE REVEALED TODAY. MANY, MANY BANKERS AND OTHERS WELL TO DO PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVITY TODAY.

3-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes: I still think it Could Show today From what Im hearing it is a Possibility Im not saying it will I'm saying it Can.

3-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes: I had 3 banks tell me they had rates here in the U.S. and one across the pond just waiting for the process to finish and the buy signal to be given remember we will all cross the finish line together. Nobody will get to cash out before anyone else Countries that is. Things sound good but, we wait till we have a solid confirmation. Let me be clear once it has been released it will go to the banks within seconds then the banks will post to the other levels of the banks and the banks can hold it for a whole day and then let you cash in. I've had calls indicating it was in process but until I can cash out I will not say we RV'd.

3-8-2012 Guru Adam Montana: I am still on the Now to September Train for our time line. I think replacing Allawi would be a GREAT move for Iraq, and I don't think the Summit is a huge factor at this time.

[Adam Montana] I am still on the "Now to September Train" for our timeline. I think replacing Allawi would be a GREAT move for Iraq, and I don't think the Summit is a huge factor at this time.

[Adam Montana] tip_hat.gif

[Adam Montana] next please!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/108760-adams-official-chat-3712/#ixzz1oakbOYsb

3-8-2012 Guru Adam Montana: Once the Dinar has been trading between world banks for a short time, it will go on the Forex I don't believe it can or will go on Forex immediately. I believe it will come out at the new rate, then it will either raise or lower dramatically in the first few months UNLESS there is a solid peg of course it may stay off Forex for longer, there's no way to tell, but the important thing to know is that there is no reason that it must go on forex immediately.

[Adam Montana] TimS, excellent question. I don't believe it can or will go on Forex immediately. I believe it will come out at the new rate, then it will either raise or lower dramatically in the first few months (UNLESS there is a solid peg)

[Adam Montana] then once the Dianr has been trading between world banks for a short time, it will go on the forex

[Adam Montana] of course

[Adam Montana] it may stay off forex for longer

[Adam Montana] there's no way to tell, but the important thing to know is that there is no reason that it "must" go on forex immediately

[Adam Montana] next question please!

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/108760-adams-official-chat-3712/#ixzz1oajAZFGR

3-8-2012 Guru Kaperoni: They realize the delete 3 zeros is also confusing to the Iraqi people, so they refer to this event now as lifting of the zeros. Huge difference and confirms what we been saying all along. That this event is merely a transition, a collection of larger notes, rate change, and new lower notes.

3-8-2012 Guru Kaperoni: Article Quote; The Central Bank earlier announced that the near level policy work to stabilize the dinar to US dollar while at the intermediate level and leveling will near dinar against the dollar. This is another great quote we get a few keys here.

1. The rate will be near the dollar.

2. The CBI calls this the intermediate level, clearly implying there will be another level.

There is no specific time frame mentioned for that higher level.

Edited by Markinsa
Inserted Adam's Exact Quotes
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

CNN. The Clown News Network. Broadcasting while hogtying DinarThug in a closet and taking over todays news, suuuEEEYYY!!

3-8-2012 Guru BellaGrits: I feel great I know my sources; I know my own conversations and communications throughout the day and night there is every reason for you to feel positive and upbeat today no, this isn't your everyday investment many many obstacles and challenges It's a great day I look forward to the day unfolding. We look forward to the events unfolding everyday....doesn't mean the RV is tomorrow?

3-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg: JUST IN FROM BANKING SYSTEMS IN NYC THE DOWNLOADS WILL TRY TO ALIGN AFTER 2 PM TODAY IT WAS STATED THAT THIS COULD TAKE UNTIL 4PM EST TO COMPLETE THIS IS THE NEXT STEP TO POSTING LIVE WE DO NOT KNOW IF THERE ARE OTHER STEPS INVOLVED BUT WILL BE HERE ALL DAY TO REPORT :shakehead: the financial system clears trillions of $$ of currency every day without a single computer glitch....he has no clue what he is talking about here

3-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg: WE GIVE YOU THE TRUTH AS PRESENTED TO US SOMETIMES IT IS SMOKE AND SOME TIMES THE RULES CHANGE AND SOMETIMES IT IS TRUE BUT NOT ENOUGH TO RV THIS TIME IS DIFFERENT THE SOURCES ARE HIGHER THE INFO HAS MOVED FROM ONE AGENCY TO ANOTHER IN THE PROCESS AND WE FOLLOWED AND VERIFIED. THE SYSTEMS IN THE BANKS ARE ACTUALLY DOWNLOADING WHY SO LONG I DO NOT KNOW, WILL IT RV. IT SHOULD WILL WE REPORT THE FACTS YOU CAN COUNT ON IT WE ARE VERY POSITIVE RIGHT NOW. Jonnywg wouldn't know the truth if it stood up and smacked him in the face

3-8-2012 Guru Jonnywg: REPORT FROM THE BANKS ARE THAT THE BANK SCREENS ARE DOWNLOADING AS THEY WERE AT 5 PM LAST NIGHT NO LIVE RATES ON THE TELLER SCREENS AS YET WE REITERATE THAT THE DATA HAS BEEN RELEASED TO THE BANKING SYSTEM IT SHOULD NOT BE LONG AS WE HOPE THERE IS CASHIN POSSIBILITIES TODAY. :lmao: Again, jonnywg has no idea how banking system works

3-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf: Looks like today will be a day of prosperity for some folks in and around the country We are now at the peak of seeing a international rv of 195 countries we are at the stage of just cashing in information from our bank sources the rates will be high and strong we will keep you posted on incoming bank information. :shakehead: The old multiple RV scenerio, give us a break

3-8-2012 Guru Bluwolf: ALL RATES HAVE BEEN PROCESSED ALREADY, WE NOW AWAIT FOR THE BANKS TO INFORM US WHEN WE WILL BE ABLE TO JUST CASH IN. :lmao:

3-8-2012 Guru Cap1: THIS RV AND EVERYTHING THAT SURROUNDS IT FINANCIALLY IS THE BIGGEST THING TO EVER HIT THE FINANCIAL WORLD. SO, WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT IS TO BE REVEALED TODAY. MANY, MANY BANKERS AND OTHERS WELL TO DO PEOPLE ARE LOOKING FOR ACTIVITY TODAY. :shakehead: Not the first time major event hits the banking industry, won't be the last and the banks won't be confused as to how they will handle the RV. These gurus must think they are only ones with a brain

3-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes: I still think it Could Show today From what Im hearing it is a Possibility Im not saying it will I'm saying it Can. :lmao:

3-8-2012 Guru DinarWishes: I had 3 banks tell me they had rates here in the U.S. and one across the pond just waiting for the process to finish and the buy signal to be given remember we will all cross the finish line together. Nobody will get to cash out before anyone else Countries that is. Things sound good but, we wait till we have a solid confirmation. Let me be clear once it has been released it will go to the banks within seconds then the banks will post to the other levels of the banks and the banks can hold it for a whole day and then let you cash in. I've had calls indicating it was in process but until I can cash out I will not say we RV'd.

3-8-2012 Guru Adam Montana: I am still on the Now to September Train for our time line. I think replacing Allawi would be a GREAT move for Iraq, and I don't think the Summit is a huge factor at this time. :twothumbs:

3-8-2012 Guru Adam Montana: Once the Dinar has been trading between world banks for a short time, it will go on the Forex I don't believe it can or will go on Forex immediately. I believe it will come out at the new rate, then it will either raise or lower dramatically in the first few months UNLESS there is a solid peg of course it may stay off Forex for longer, there's no way to tell, but the important thing to know is that there is no reason that it must go on forex immediately. :twothumbs:

3-8-2012 Guru Kaperoni: They realize the delete 3 zeros is also confusing to the Iraqi people, so they refer to this event now as lifting of the zeros. Huge difference and confirms what we been saying all along. That this event is merely a transition, a collection of larger notes, rate change, and new lower notes. Possible

3-8-2012 Guru Kaperoni: Article Quote; The Central Bank earlier announced that the near level policy work to stabilize the dinar to US dollar while at the intermediate level and leveling will near dinar against the dollar. This is another great quote we get a few keys here.

1. The rate will be near the dollar. someday

2. The CBI calls this the intermediate level, clearly implying there will be another level.

There is no specific time frame mentioned for that higher level. this is for sure

• Upvote 3

***///

THEY GOT THE THUG! ohmy.gif

OH, HELL NO! angry.gif

RALLY THE TROOPS!

C'MON BOYS - LET'S ROLL! angry.gif

(pack an extra box of Thuggies - he may need 'em by the time we get him outta there!) tongue.gif

Ball ammo, Lock and Load...

Red Team Go, Alpha has the lead!! Hoorah! tongue.gif

+1 fer makin me smile !!

• Upvote 6

I knew one of those three letter agencies would get him one day...

Gonna have to be careful...they have him closely guarded :D

5078585137_31213b0205_z.jpg

• Upvote 7

I want 1 rv of the IQD! and a pair of fuzzy slippers :lol:

I've got half of it...can we have our Thug back?

Fuzzy-Slippers_16.jpg

They're even camels! Just like the one Thug rides to the Wendy's drive thru!

I'm just afraid if you don't hand him over, Sarge is going to open a serious can of clown whupass...

desktop-wallpaper-01.jpg

• Upvote 3

I've got half of it...can we have our Thug back?

Fuzzy-Slippers_16.jpg

They're even camels! Just like the one Thug rides to the Wendy's drive thru!

I'm just afraid if you don't hand him over, Sarge is going to open a serious can of clown whupass...

desktop-wallpaper-01.jpg

MacK is that Thug going nuclear???? :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 4

MacK is that Thug going nuclear???? :lol: :lol:

Yeah...and dang it...I lost the pic of the camel fuzzy slippers!

Ok...these weren't what I had originally found, but considering what Thug's story line was yesterday, they might be even better :D

cameltoes.jpg

• Upvote 6

johnny wg and all these other morons can keep wasting their time looking at all the front screens back screens or side screens they dont have a friggin clue about this investment and are nothing but hillbilly pumpers!!!

Hillbilly pumpers? :huh:

Tucker-Dale-vs-Evil.jpg

• Upvote 2

Found this on Dinar Recaps.......Do these "gurus" really have such little respect for our intelligence?

This from "Studley"

"I will give you a hint - they found a ton of issues with the systems last nite. That is why this is extremely hard to predict. They might do another test run and find more problems, no one knows."

There have been so many 'last minute glitches and fixes and newly found flaws.

The Millenium was much larger than this. It was also world wide. And there were no last minute glitches.

These people are, in my opinion, criminals and they are cruel. So many people really NEED this RV and to maliciously keep bringing their hopes up only to bring them crashing down is, IMO, criminally cruel.