Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

{RV ???} Okie Oil Man posted in OOM chat Late Wed evening & Wed evening (2 posts) - 03/07/2012

ronscarpa

Okie is NOT part of this site!

Ron was kind enough to go to the site that Okie and Bulldog make their post anf bring it here for us to read and break down.

We have discussed this many times with Adam about stopping these post from coming here but Adam thinks it is best for our members to be able to brake down their info and find the truth (if any) in their post!

Keep in mind that if we were not braking these post down and finding what if any truth is in these post how many NEWBIE's would be going crazy thinking it is RVing every day at $12.00+ like these guys are stating!

Hope this clears things up a little!

Bump

+1 bump .....when you start regulating information ....of any kind ........we become like the ones we despise ......TwoCents.gif

and i can say with certainty ....that without all the hype ....ALL the GURU's ...spin ...........A lot of people would have sold all they have and walked away by now ....TwoCents.gif

One day we all will look back and have to think some of them

• Upvote 2

Well, I am just wondering, does Oakie really believe it? I would go to his site and ask him but I am banned there :rolleyes: I have no hard feelings for Oakie, who I still believe to be the Howard Stern of the dinar world. Oakie, God bless you and your right to free speech. I hope this is the time you are right. Now back to my vacation I hope I can extend with an unplanned trip to the USA for an emergency appointment with my financial advisor. Everyone be excellent to each other. B)

Well here I am in Europe, can guarantee, confirm, that we are not partying hard. Have got a nice cup of tea though :)

Is am in the Philippines and partying my a## off B) . Unfortunately not to celebrate an RV. It sure would be nice to continue next week instead of going back to the stanbox ;)

I find it interesting that some people find this entertaining. It's about as entertaining as watching Bernie madoff bilk people out of billions of dollars... Hellooooo these are conmen, they aren't delusional. What they are doing is calculated. They are bilking people out of money by claiming there is an rv so people will rush out and buy dinars and reserves from which they get paid. This is how they earn their living.

Edited by cranster

Unless of course there is no nail. You can in fact be wrong all the time.

I thought you sold all your dinars and took a loss o well i guess you are just another jmw right? sells off and still feels the need to come back and post. Sad.

Almost as sad as this post by Okie, almost.

Edited by easyrider
  • Downvote 3

It gets better guys. Here's his latest:

3-7-2012 Gurus OkieOilMan/Bulldog75 WE MENTIONED TO YOU SEVERAL TIMES WE WOULD HAVE THE RATE AND DATE BEFORE THE BANKS WOULD POST. $12.36 USD IS THE IQD RATE. THIS SHOULD POST, IMHO & OKIE'S, SOMETIMES TOMORROW, THURSDAY. NO ONE WILL OFFICIALLY SEE THE RATE POST POSTED UNTIL SOMETIMES TOMORROW.

Lighten up fellas and enjoy the laugh, we all know Okie is full of it. He's staying consistent with the $12.36 though, so apparently that little wheel he spins to determine the rate is sticking. lol And personally, I think he's funny! It's like reading the comics. :lol:

and a + to the one that brought me the laugh this morning! Thanks for the post

Edited by Sweetybird

It is Thursday at 1:20PM over here in the UK.

Poor blokes over here must REALLY be behind! Haven't they been paying any attention to Okie and Bulldog and jonneywg???

Seems that NO BANK (major or minor). . .NO FOREX. . .and NO BODY over here knows ANYTHING about any supposed RV having happened! And since it has "APPEARED" to goold ol' Okie. . .but NOBODY else on the ENTIRE planet seems to know anything even REMOTELY about it, we ultimately must assume Okie is working off a drug-induced hallucination. After all. . .Timothy Francis Leary used to SEE sounds and HEAR colors when he was on LSD! Why shouldn't goold Okie and the 'boys' over at OOM see lights in the sky and imagined RV's when they are smoking weed?

Do you suppose the old boy might have possibly grown some illegal peyote out beside one of the lonely oil rigs where he occassionally works as a hired field hand?

I have to admit I used to believe in Okie when I first started reading his posts about a year ago....ths guy calls the RV every other day! him and Johnnywg, Bellagrits, Bluwolf....DO NOT FOLLOW these insane pumpers of Dinar. they will have you buying every single week. OKIE said he would "stay quiet" until the RV about 2 weeks ago...this Yahoo came out of his hole 2 days later and hadn't shut up since...this is the same guy that called an IN COUNTRY RV(LOL) at the end of Jan.

the worst thing about all this is he does all this IN GOD'S NAME! Wake up!!! this guy will steal you blind!

Not trying to be disrespecful To you at all Bumper64

I just do not understand why people can not be honest

My response was to Okie not the person that posted it

I Appreciate ALL you do for us

Hey brother, it is all good!I didn't mean for my response to be so blunt, my time stamp says 12:24am but it was 1:24am my time and I was just tired and grumpy I guess!

I know that everyone is tired of their emotions being played with by these kind of post, heck I'm tired of it to!Remember like I said, we need to break these kind of post down by discussing what they say and try to help people from doing something stupid (like refinancing their homes, not paying rent etc..... just to buy more dinar) because of these people!wink.gif

Bump

I have to admit I used to believe in Okie when I first started reading his posts about a year ago....ths guy calls the RV every other day! him and Johnnywg, Bellagrits, Bluwolf....DO NOT FOLLOW these insane pumpers of Dinar. they will have you buying every single week. OKIE said he would "stay quiet" until the RV about 2 weeks ago...this Yahoo came out of his hole 2 days later and hadn't shut up since...this is the same guy that called an IN COUNTRY RV(LOL) at the end of Jan.

the worst thing about all this is he does all this IN GOD'S NAME! Wake up!!! this guy will steal you blind!

Here is a good example of what I am talking about!!This is why these post need to be discussed and explained to people!

Mia, we are glad that you are now with us here at DV!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

One day Okie will get it right and be on the way to the bank while the bashers are here being negative as always!!! Just saying!!!!!! You can only be wrong so many times until you will hit the nail on the head!!!

It's not a matter of right or wrong...this guy is full of $%&T ! I cannot beleive that those lemmings over at OOM continue to give him an audience.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I have heard too many situations where these posts have caused newbies to make very bad decisions. I know it's their own fault, however newbies don't know Okie or his followers that post his info.

i know...that guy has really cast a spell on those people...pretty scary.

Maybe Ron should read it....he is the one posting his quotes...just sayin

• Upvote 1