Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

National Conference Will Be Held Before Arab Summit

Rayzur

All the pro- RV clan here at DV(and we have to include the Devil's advocates for the grounding sessions) are really adding such POSITIVE VIBES for this to happen and I want to

THANK YOU!

We are getting closer every day to the end of this speculative investment!

LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST!

come on RV!

-lionfishB)

Carello, Yota, Zig, Stryker, Tony...

Sounds like the top of my hero list. I'm just another schmuck who can read and think. There are many others that we all follow, and out of those we choose, we form our opinions between concensus and what we research for ourselves. Anyone's opinion is as good as anyone else's. Thank you for your mention, I'm just trying to figure this out while I wait......

maybe I'll start athread on my other hobbies sometime, into intuition/esp? alternative medicine? accellerated learning? survival? politics?

• Upvote 1

Very good! We have already read about the List threatening to pull out if the National Meeting is not held before the Arab Summit, and now we have the Kurds on board with it. If they contacted the Sadrists, and Darth Sadr feels like pokin' da bear, they actually might force Maliki into getting this thing off the ground. My guess is that if it is held before the Summit, Maliki feels it would offer an opportunity for his enemies to embarrass him when they act like idiots and intentionally disagree (as usual). I would think that way also.

IMO, the National Meeting will cover a lot of topics that we have been waiting for (to show RV progress OR actually trigger an RV), and their best chance of accomplishing those items would happen if the meeting were after the Summit, and the temptation to screw Maliki was not an issue. The budget and Chapter 7 items, I believe, will be in our rear view mirrors by the end of the month, leaving HCL, Article 140, Peshmerga pay, seating of the Ministers and the Supreme Council for the National Meet. The Hashemi and Mutlaq problems may or may not be dealt with by then - in fact, they could conceiveably check any of the issues off of the list at any time, but not all. Again, I presume, that the setting of a date ideally means that the major issues have been settled behind the scenes, reducing any event into a "ceremonial photo-op". This is why Maliki is reluctant to commit to a date, and is hedging behind the security excuse. It's not all worked out yet, but I sense a LOT of pressure though.....

So where in this is the RV hiding? The Budget and Chapter 7 are "gimmies" now, so if one of those is the trigger, then it could happen any minute now. If you believe it's the HCL, maybe later in the month.

Remeber what I've been saying though: We have been focused on what has to happen BEFORE an RV. They are focused on what happens immediately AFTER the RV. Post RV, the banks and government will be under a lot of pressure to communicate the process, so I believe they need a clear calendar of a week or two in order to RV.

That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

Wow, that is good. I also think a lot of it will be summed up with the National Meeting. But I also think Hashemi & Mutlag thing will be covered also. Mainly cause like you said it they ain't they may try to embarass Maliki. Mutlag, not a big deal, but Hashemi is. I think they already agreed on something. Maliki is running a 3rd term. Not retro according to some in Parliament. Who knows. It's very interesting now. If they can just get this government (at least) then we need the HCL, chap 7. But they have been selling contracts. How are they doing it without the HCL. They did it and we don't see it in the Gazettes cause now they can vote the law and implement without the gazzette. I think they did that so we wouldn't know they have completed it. The budget and the HCL have been really odd articles. They talked about HCL at the time they supposedly passed the budget. And we had 3 different dates that the budget was passed. I am Koo Koo from this.

• Upvote 1

On the HCL,

They have what is called a National Oil Company, through which all oil is supposed to flow, so to speak. The constitution states that ALL oil is eqaully owned by All Iraqis. The Kurds want more control (money from) over the resources in their region. IMO, two ways to fix this:

1. Change the constitution. Almost impossible at this point, because you need a super, super majority in both houses of the government to agree to give the Kurds more than their "fair" share. The List (former Baathists) bloc is too large, and the Sunnis that primarily make up that bloc are far too large a number to pass any amendments. Sunnis/List members are from the oil poorer western part of Iraq and want their "cut". They also don't like Kurds too much.

2. Here's where I get creative: Instead of giving the Kurds a higher portion of oil profits from their region, allow them to create a "land lease resource depletion" tax to the oil companies, but base it on the oil pumped. Say, a quarter ($.25) per barrel (just an example!). The contracts are rewritten to show a decrease in the amount the companies pay for the oil (but not the full quarter) to make it easier for them to swallow. Technically, the oil "profits" would still go to all Iraqis through the National Oil Company, the Kurds will just be the landlords. A new Type of oil would be named for the region named "Large Kurd" (snicker, snicker) for example, and would be a bit more expensive than it used to be, but competitive ( you've heard of Brent Crude?, sort of like that). Oil companies wouldn't like it, but constitutionally, I think Iraq is within their rights.

Back to the HCL: Option 2 mighhhhhhht be more possible. Everyone saves face, and maybe the oil rich south of Iraq cries like a baby because they want the same deal. That could be a hold up. I'm not saying that they are doing this, just guessing at a pathway that they could take. I'm sure there are other ways, but they have to be based on A.) the Kurds getting profits B.) the Government in charge of contracts and of course C.) the ability to pass the legislation. Out of A,B or C, they have an equal difficulty factor.

OK, I need more Java. I have an incredibly similar solution for the Faw/Mubarek Ports situation also - another time. Probably fixed already anyway.....

• Upvote 3

Every time I start to feel worn out and beat down by this investment you turn me around. Not because I like to read any positive fluff that sounds good, but because your logic is sensible and well-founded. You da man! :twothumbs:

I ditto that! B)

Like for u and fnb to check out my post about shabibi inside of stryker art.

JIT, I will look for it this morning. I hope you and your family and neighbors are okay this morning.

Carello, Yota, Zig, Stryker, Tony...

Sounds like the top of my hero list. I'm just another schmuck who can read and think. There are many others that we all follow, and out of those we choose, we form our opinions between concensus and what we research for ourselves. Anyone's opinion is as good as anyone else's. Thank you for your mention, I'm just trying to figure this out while I wait......

maybe I'll start athread on my other hobbies sometime, into intuition/esp? alternative medicine? accellerated learning? survival? politics?

I knew I liked you. Alternative is the word. Alternative to the mindset we have been poured into, like a concrete mold. Fuel, food, pharmaceuticals....blah, blah, blah.

How about remote viewing? B)

• Upvote 1

There is an infinitely thin silver cord, coming from my midsection, that I ride upon when astral travelling.

As far as remote viewing, I've come across it in my readings. I have studied (amateurly) many instances of intuition being used as a medical tool. My area of study focuses mainly on the differences between enhanced observation (a la Sherlock Holmes), elevated pattern recognition and subconcious memory vs. true natural intuition/esp/collective conciousness. I have actually attempted to set scientific parameters for defining what constitutes either one from the other.

How useful would knowing that difference be? Not concerned, I just want to know.

• Upvote 1

There is an infinitely thin silver cord, coming from my midsection, that I ride upon when astral travelling.

As far as remote viewing, I've come across it in my readings. I have studied (amateurly) many instances of intuition being used as a medical tool. My area of study focuses mainly on the differences between enhanced observation (a la Sherlock Holmes), elevated pattern recognition and subconcious memory vs. true natural intuition/esp/collective conciousness. I have actually attempted to set scientific parameters for defining what constitutes either one from the other.

How useful would knowing that difference be? Not concerned, I just want to know.

Science and the silver cord....interesting. Are you studying in a university, think tank, or the den? Could be anywhere. Just curious, not that it makes any difference, I was wondering if there is a specific type of group you work with - sounds like you are at a univeristy. Don't say if that is too much info. I can catch up with you later. ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Wow, that is good. I also think a lot of it will be summed up with the National Meeting. But I also think Hashemi & Mutlag thing will be covered also. Mainly cause like you said it they ain't they may try to embarass Maliki. Mutlag, not a big deal, but Hashemi is. I think they already agreed on something. Maliki is running a 3rd term. Not retro according to some in Parliament. Who knows. It's very interesting now. If they can just get this government (at least) then we need the HCL, chap 7. But they have been selling contracts. How are they doing it without the HCL. They did it and we don't see it in the Gazettes cause now they can vote the law and implement without the gazzette. I think they did that so we wouldn't know they have completed it. The budget and the HCL have been really odd articles. They talked about HCL at the time they supposedly passed the budget. And we had 3 different dates that the budget was passed. I am Koo Koo from this.

I did not know they no longer had to post in the Gazette. Thanks for that information.

• Upvote 1

Just FYI....Remote Viewing is very real in terms of being a tool used by government agencies and upon which decisions have been made (at least 20 years ago it was)....Not sure what is being actively used by the agencies now....maybe stil some of the same....not sure.... But I can say for a fact that as recent as the Obama administrationr information was given upon which they .... and it was in esssence information from remote viewing as its referrred to commonly.....

Fnb, if you're at all inclined... you can learn it (sharpen your inclination)...... And be careful what you ask for ;)

• Upvote 3

Science and the silver cord....interesting. Are you studying in a university, think tank, or the den? Could be anywhere. Just curious, not that it makes any difference, I was wondering if there is a specific type of group you work with - sounds like you are at a univeristy. Don't say if that is too much info. I can catch up with you later. ;)

I've been studying mostly by myself these years, not many people interested in the topic. Remote viewing is probably still used by the military, my interest in it has been more medically diagnostic in nature.

I've always hoped that I have the "gift/curse". Otherwise, I wouldn't have an excuse for the voices in my head.

(juuuuust kidding on the voices thing, don't want to scare anyone...)

Edited by fnbplanet
  • Upvote 1

I've been studying mostly by myself these years, not many people interested in the topic. Remote viewing is probably still used by the military, my interest in it has been more medically diagnostic in nature.

I've always hoped that I have the "gift/curse". Otherwise, I wouldn't have an excuse for the voices in my head.

I read not too long ago that the military is still using remote viewing.

As far as voices, I'm intrigued. Doesn't scare me. Can you hear me now?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I read not too long ago that the military is still using remote viewing.

As far as voices, I'm intrigued. Doesn't scare me. Can you hear me now?

I have the "gift". It's not like anyone thinks it is. All these years I've tried to focus it more. It is most certainly the most amusing/amazing thing in my life. I will always study it, I feel that I just have to. Voices? Not really. It's just as much an extra emotion as it is a sense. I believe we all have it, to a certain degree of gift, and a seperate degree of development. For laughs, I mess with animal's heads. They ADORE me, and I convince them that I'm not a human - gets the most puzzling looks on their face! I find it most useful in traffic though.

• Upvote 1

I got to admit, there are some highly intelligent people on this thread. I too am into remote viewing and just learning the technic. Got the home study course from Gerald O'Donnell. B)

In her book "Awakening Intuition", Mona Lisa Schultz relates her personal experiences with remote viewing for medical diagnotics, fascinating stuff.

Are we off topic or what?

Edited by fnbplanet
  • Upvote 2

I have the "gift". It's not like anyone thinks it is. All these years I've tried to focus it more. It is most certainly the most amusing/amazing thing in my life. I will always study it, I feel that I just have to. Voices? Not really. It's just as much an extra emotion as it is a sense. I believe we all have it, to a certain degree of gift, and a seperate degree of development. For laughs, I mess with animal's heads. They ADORE me, and I convince them that I'm not a human - gets the most puzzling looks on their face! I find it most useful in traffic though.

We all have it and we can all learn to develop it further. I know...I've studied it for the past 18 years and as I've had it all my life since I was a small child. :D

Good topic, thank fnbplanet and yes you are off topic but that's ok. :)

• Upvote 1

We all have it and we can all learn to develop it further. I know...I've studied it for the past 18 years and as I've had it all my life since I was a small child. :D

Good topic, thank fnbplanet and yes you are off topic but that's ok. :)

You must understand wht I'm saying when I state that it's a hard thing to explain. With me, it's not second nature anymore, it's right up there with the rest of them. Maybe more of us will "come out of the closet" someday.

• Upvote 2

You must understand wht I'm saying when I state that it's a hard thing to explain. With me, it's not second nature anymore, it's right up there with the rest of them. Maybe more of us will "come out of the closet" someday.

Can you remote veiw to Shabibi's office by chance?

• Upvote 1

Very intrigued! Fascinating stuff and I would love to learn more. :D

Not sure where you live...but around these parts, its called a Medical Intuitive / medical intuitive medicine.....and its a "practice" that walks a fine line (practicing without a license)...and for which the providers charge pretty good money.... and are usually dead on (if they are any good... and some are amazing!) ......

I know a few providers who have been doing this for 30 years, (active practice) and will "teach" it, to those who are called, If you're interested, I can ask if anyone is taking students? And I would also suggest you look into Huna medicine to see if it resonates....

I did the traditional 10 years in allopathic school, and yet find great value in referring folks to them.... (which in itself is interesting... if you are licensed, you can't overtly refer to a medical intuitive, or you risk your medical license for ...dang can't remember the wording of the charge, but I have seen several licenses suspended for doing this in the newsletter from the Board)..... In any event, its not all that uncommon if you look for it :D