Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who is THIS freakin guy...

Alex38

Hello all, I am kinda NEW Here at **** Dinar, but many of you know me well… as I am the ADMIN of ****.us, I was invited to this wonderful Dinar Forum by “WildMan” and have read some of the posts here, I like it!

I was reading MED’s translation of the article, LINE by LINE, and I am not sure where he gets his reasoning, as the article has a little different meaning to me… Since before the start of this year many have listened to our Debate Series – “The Great Dinar Debate” – and we have asked many questions concerning our investment, and we have revealed many facts about this investment that are contrary to what Guru’s, Translators, and Group Leaders have spread around the internet to unsuspecting Community Members, because they listen to those that sound so profound and knowing, yet they spread their fables for reasons that are not in the benefit of the community. I myself have been asked many times what does an article mean, and how does this affect our investment, and I always go back to the facts and use DEDUCTIVE REASONING to formulate a common sense perspective of what I have been asked… and I will do nothing different here !

I read this article and I see things that seem to be mis-interpretated, like the translator is using is utilizing INDUCTIVE REASONING to make things sound sweeter than they really are or to make things seem like they back up his side of the perspective… but the facts do not fit the interpretation.

I am not going to go through EVERY LINE OF THIS ARTICLE, and Rebut what MED has said, nor am I going to degrade the work that MED does to help others understand what articles say, but this time I think he may be in Left field on this one… Simple facts that I have said from the beginning are still very important to pay attention to, and I stick with these facts! I listed my 6 most important things that need to happen before any Monetary Change can happen in Iraq: 1. The Budget Needs to be passed, 2. The Legislation needs to be enacted, by approval of the project 3. The Ministry of Finance gets Instructed by parliament to fund the project, 4. The New Lower Denoms are printed, staged at the banks for distribution and HELD until project enactment, 5. The Educational Program begins and examples of the New Lower Denoms are Previewed for the citizens to recognize, 6. The Project is instituted, New Lower Denoms are exchanged, the Monetary Change begins, and we find out the Truth!

Now, the budget has just been passed, this was my first thing, as anything that is going to be funded for the project has to come from a passed budget.

Next, they do not have the legislation done yet, they are arguing about whether or not to drop the zeros, and i think they need to churn on this for a little longer, as Politicians have different views than Bankers do, BANKERS are Hoarders, and Politicians are Spreaders, Bankers hoard cash to make their banks more respectable, where as, Politicians want to get re-elected, and they do this by obtaining votes from the people, by satisfying their constituents and the needs of the people that will re-elect them… so this difference of opinion needs to be settled before anything can be agreed upon and the legislation can come up for a vote to be passed… and by the way… Iraq does not even have a simple law that makes the Dinar the principle instrument of trade within the country!

The ministry of Finance are actually the accountants of the country, they say well Iraq can afford this, but not over this, and if you want to spend this, then the funds will have to come from this place and so on and so on… and when the legislation gets passed by parliament, they will simply be instructed to fund the program for the project to begin, this has not happened yet…

Lets go on.. The New Lower Denoms with the 3 languages on them could possibly be ORDERED, but they have not yet been printed in my opinion as the Project Funding for them has not been passed yet, and so, why would they have something printed that they can not pay for yet… Once they get the Go Ahead from Parliament to fund the project, then the project expenses can start to be established, the New Lower Denoms can be Ordered, Printed, and set for distribution to the banks where they will be exchanged… We all have heard and seen articles that tell of both sides of the Monetary Change, CBI Perspectives and Economist Perspectives, which are not totally aligned and thus make things confusing for the community to all of us, BUT, we have had NO OFFICIAL EDUCATIONAL EXPOSURES, No GOI Statements, No Posters showing the New Lower Denoms, No Artist Renditions, No NOTHING Official from anywhere… just opposing views, and media debates of the validity to the project…. So we are not at this point yet either…

ONCE all of the above things get accomplished… then we will see something start to happen, and the CBI has provided the date of 2013, because they know that things like this happen in the beginning of a year, not in the middle of one, not 3/4 thru one, in the beginning… all of the procedural steps in preparation to the project beginning are what take time to do, step by step, one at a time until they are ready to begin…. SO I believe we have a little bit to wait while they get these steps done prior to starting the project…

This is was i feel are the facts that matter to the community, not burying the procedural delays in mis-interpretation of the articles that come out of Iraq…

Please understand I firmly Believe that this is a stable, strong, and good investment, as I am invested like everyone else…

But I am not going to tell anyone that we are close, or that they are doing things that have not yet happened, or that it has happened internally and we are just waiting for it to show up externally…. Things like these are FABLES, and should not be believed, and for sure do not lower the quality of your families life because of these kind of statement from anyone, follow the facts, believe in common sense, and you’ll be better of because of it!

BEST WISHES,

Proteus

Edited by TexasGranny
removed other site link and name
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

makes very good sense.....and I see it his way, also. It's going to take a couple of years before this slow moving argumentative disagreable group of Iraqi politicians work together to get all this done....been sayin it for months now. nobody wants to hear it though :P

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Yay another realist adds their opinion. I think anyone who can sit down and add up the events that have taken place and the ones that have not should be able to follow this line of logic. However the fact is that NO ONE KNOWS whether these events that he outlines will even trigger an RV. I mean sure it makes logical sense but they could all happen and then there is NO RV or the RV could be tied into any one of those things taking place.... also no matter how level headed I have a hard time believing that Iraq is ever going to get to that "perfect scenario" stage before they RV. Like Adam said in his chat really they are just trying to get in a position to take advantage of the best window of opportunity.

For all we know all the pressure from the outside could be saying... RV NOW RV NOW! and they are just coming up with these points of disagreements in order to delay as an excuse for lack of a better term to make it seem like they aren't ready. Basically they aren't showing their cards because if they did... then we could do like Proteus and go check check check check RV time! Then it wouldn't take much of a genius to go out and gobble up as much as they can before an RV... so in that regard it makes MORE sense to continually say... we aren't ready yet and we are working out these details still but behind the scenes they have their ducks in a row just waiting to pounce. But those are two schools of thought and regardless of what makes the most sense to each of us it will happen the way it happens so just be patient.

• Upvote 4

The other thread is full of teenage like excitement where someones brother has said end of March and the poster has 37+'s already just because they post something which keeps the rumors section junkies buzzing.

Most of them sadly probably wont even read this thread (or understand it).

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

The other thread is full of teenage like excitement where someones brother has said end of March and the poster has 37+'s already just because they post something which keeps the rumors section junkies buzzing.

So sad and true

• Upvote 1

Ya know what's funny? Is that I do really believe that this COULD happen soon. But I also believe it could take a loooong time. But the truth is, NO ONE really knows. And those that DO, are keeping their mouths shut while giggling. IF the CBI can act on it's own, then what's the hold up? Well "they" say they are waiting for the government to "approve" it... but wait! The CBI can do whatever it pleases? I don't think so. And I REALLY don't care what ANY laws say regarding that. They are tied to the hip of this "child like" thing called politics. They CAN'T act on their own or they WOULD have already. I don't believe a damn thing Iraq puts out. I don't believe a damn thing our OWN government says. It's all crap. So.... we wait... and wait... and hope for the best but ALSO realize that, yes, this could go on for a LOOOONG time. I personally have nothing BUT time. And although frustrating, it is interesting to see these Iraqis squirm trying to be a "Democratic" society. It's almost like waching a fish try to breathe in beer.

Anywho, we wait.

• Upvote 6

When you've had enough of this elevator music....come on over to the "brother said, thread!" They have a full out rock band and free drinks!!!! Don't be square, See ya there.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

Hi RRSport,

IMO, he deserved 37 pluses. He is a DV member who has been here for a while and he posted something he heard -- a legitimate "rumor." It does not make it anymore likely than the guru posts, but I believe he deserves a little more respect and appreciation for posting a rumor in the rumor section. It is quite a bit different than the obviously blatant lies that the gurus post on a daily basis. Just my opinion, though.

Happy Wednesday,

Kimberlye B)

• Upvote 5

Pretty harsh, Dude. Maybe people just want happy thoughts for a while... After all, reality sucks. For some people, those rumors are their drug, if you will, rather than taking a drink, popping a pill or sparking up a fat one. Chillax, man.

Some of us are smarter than we appear to others who have a haughty, holier than thou mentality.

.. Just sayin...

KK

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Most of the sites are an extension of Ali's Dinar Trade thanks to our government for letting the sham continue all along our vets were being killed in battle now there killing there faith The divide the line in the sand how far can you go before its drawn.And the Iraqi plan is to top Dubai in 15 years .IN TERMS OF EXCESS FLASH Without the dinar we bought in this failed economy and thanks We for eight years feed you and showed the UN the IMF you could maintain a stable currency without us you are nothing more than a guest member on The WTO thats a PRETTY BIG DEAL.And to all of you working the rooms and when one newbie allways had a Question about how can Iraq do this and that you all had the same stock Ali feed Answers and the pay day pumpers the God giving us a blessing pumpers I WOULD PRAY FOR AN RV at even 2 cents because HOLLYWOOD MAY HAVE AN ENDING TO THE GURU MOVIE .IT WAS SUCH A LAME MOVIE MAYBE THE DENOM ADDS TO A BETTER DEMAGRAPHIC THAN AN RV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hi RRSport,

IMO, he deserved 37 pluses. He is a DV member who has been here for a while and he posted something he heard -- a legitimate "rumor." It does not make it anymore likely than the guru posts, but I believe he deserves a little more respect and appreciation for posting a rumor in the rumor section. It is quite a bit different than the obviously blatant lies that the gurus post on a daily basis. Just my opinion, though.

Happy Wednesday,

Kimberlye B)

Agreed. Perhaps i was a little harsh

• Upvote 4

Ya know what's funny? Is that I do really believe that this COULD happen soon. But I also believe it could take a loooong time. But the truth is, NO ONE really knows. And those that DO, are keeping their mouths shut while giggling. IF the CBI can act on it's own, then what's the hold up? Well "they" say they are waiting for the government to "approve" it... but wait! The CBI can do whatever it pleases? I don't think so. And I REALLY don't care what ANY laws say regarding that. They are tied to the hip of this "child like" thing called politics. They CAN'T act on their own or they WOULD have already. I don't believe a damn thing Iraq puts out. I don't believe a damn thing our OWN government says. It's all crap. So.... we wait... and wait... and hope for the best but ALSO realize that, yes, this could go on for a LOOOONG time. I personally have nothing BUT time. And although frustrating, it is interesting to see these Iraqis squirm trying to be a "Democratic" society. It's almost like waching a fish try to breathe in beer.

Anywho, we wait.

dont worry Alex ...the laws are in place the denoms are there ....the zeros have been remove to the point they require .....2013 will be the 3+ rate .....some time this year ther will be a 1 to 1 rate change and the bills will be distributed ......and no one out side the country will have the new bills ......dew to the regulation that 200,000 dinar is the max any one can take out of the country .......they removed the 5000-25,000....by giving them to us ....in return we gave them the dollars they have in cash now ...(the US government )...the banks and the money changers distributed most of the large notes outside the country ....to the UK...and the US ......the two largest trade partners any way ...and the ones that they owe the most ......so even when they change to the 1 to 1 rate it will not affect them in the country .....and thats just the facts

I have been on the phone today with some people that told me point blank dont sell my cash .....not even if i have to ...they were even going to give me a loan if i needed it ....just so i would not ...I got them involed in this back in 04 ...and we have been working some of the same projects for the last 8 years .....they are at the top of the ladder ...I was just a superintendent ........they know what is taking place because the have new contracts with Iraq(the country) ...and companies in Iraq .....so if they are holding i am holding the have much more than I do .....

from what is being said they (iraq) has removed 80% of the large bills .....that only leaves 20 split between Iraq ,UK,USA,Australia ,and a few other small countries ......but the best thing for iraq is they are all trade partners and they all buy oil ,,,,,and it dont cost iraq to make oil ....so they can acutely get there cash back (from us ) for free..........All that has to happen is a few laws that alow for the purchase of SDR's with dinar ...in exchange for OIL ......O wait that is in law already because countries have been buying oil with SDR's for over two years .....So they pay the IMF with dinar ....get credit in SDR's ....Use SDR's to buy OIL.....IMF gets payed to..... record and destroy........ the dinar ....and the world lives happily ever after

The Beginning....................(not end)

2013 ......all old big bills gone new bills in place (in Iraq) being used at 1 to 1 ratio ....and a law that only 200,000 can leave any given time a Iraq leaves ....to keep too much from the outside IN CASH the pull the trigger and they are at 3+ dollars to 1 after the first of next year ..........

let the + flow I did my part

• Upvote 14

It does make sense... I'm just sayin...

NO, It make a whole lot of sense. I broke it down sentence by sentence and I think everyone on this site should read it. You don't have to agree with it, just read it.. :lol::lol:

Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Most of the sites are an extension of Ali's Dinar Trade thanks to our government for letting the sham continue all along our vets were being killed in battle now there killing there faith The divide the line in the sand how far can you go before its drawn.And the Iraqi plan is to top Dubai in 15 years .IN TERMS OF EXCESS FLASH Without the dinar we bought in this failed economy and thanks We for eight years feed you and showed the UN the IMF you could maintain a stable currency without us you are nothing more than a guest member on The WTO thats a PRETTY BIG DEAL.And to all of you working the rooms and when one newbie allways had a Question about how can Iraq do this and that you all had the same stock Ali feed Answers and the pay day pumpers the God giving us a blessing pumpers I WOULD PRAY FOR AN RV at even 2 cents because HOLLYWOOD MAY HAVE AN ENDING TO THE GURU MOVIE .IT WAS SUCH A LAME MOVIE MAYBE THE DENOM ADDS TO A BETTER DEMAGRAPHIC THAN AN RV

Troll.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

dont worry Alex ...the laws are in place the denoms are there ....the zeros have been remove to the point they require .....2013 will be the 3+ rate .....some time this year ther will be a 1 to 1 rate change and the bills will be distributed ......and no one out side the country will have the new bills ......dew to the regulation that 200,000 dinar is the max any one can take out of the country .......they removed the 5000-25,000....by giving them to us ....in return we gave them the dollars they have in cash now ...(the US government )...the banks and the money changers distributed most of the large notes outside the country ....to the UK...and the US ......the two largest trade partners any way ...and the ones that they owe the most ......so even when they change to the 1 to 1 rate it will not affect them in the country .....and thats just the facts

I have been on the phone today with some people that told me point blank dont sell my cash .....not even if i have to ...they were even going to give me a loan if i needed it ....just so i would not ...I got them involed in this back in 04 ...and we have been working some of the same projects for the last 8 years .....they are at the top of the ladder ...I was just a superintendent ........they know what is taking place because the have new contracts with Iraq(the country) ...and companies in Iraq .....so if they are holding i am holding the have much more than I do .....

from what is being said they (iraq) has removed 80% of the large bills .....that only leaves 20 split between Iraq ,UK,USA,Australia ,and a few other small countries ......but the best thing for iraq is they are all trade partners and they all buy oil ,,,,,and it dont cost iraq to make oil ....so they can acutely get there cash back (from us ) for free..........All that has to happen is a few laws that alow for the purchase of SDR's with dinar ...in exchange for OIL ......O wait that is in law already because countries have been buying oil with SDR's for over two years .....So they pay the IMF with dinar ....get credit in SDR's ....Use SDR's to buy OIL.....IMF gets payed to..... record and destroy........ the dinar ....and the world lives happily ever after

The Beginning....................(not end)

2013 ......all old big bills gone new bills in place (in Iraq) being used at 1 to 1 ratio ....and a law that only 200,000 can leave any given time a Iraq leaves ....to keep too much from the outside IN CASH the pull the trigger and they are at 3+ dollars to 1 after the first of next year ..........

let the + flow I did my part

I dig it! Thanks, man!

• Upvote 1

TOUCHE' The only thing I would have said is that MOST THREADS ARE FULL OF TEENAGE EXCITEMENT.....it's like watching the Energizer Bunny slapping tamborines. Get rid of the batteries is all I can think of.

• Upvote 1

Hey since negativatity abounds on this thread. Have you noticed on real news sites including CBI they are seriously discussing, and I hate to even say this dropping , three "000s" The way I look at it if there is that much discussion, that is public knowledge, then it is worthy of discussion. Really don't want the the same old slap down for even a mention. :):)

• Upvote 1