Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A ShoutingSilence

Skybear

Anyone notice over the past 18 hours amongst all the GURU's each copying the other and each claiming to be "THE FIRST" to post an RV, that something is amiss?

Amidst all the hoopla and dancing and shouting, started by okie and copied by at least 15 others, each claiming to be the

FIRST" to make the announcement that the RV has happened and it is against the British Pound and is $12.36. . .there is a VERY STRANGE and curious silence from one VERY IMPORTANT voice???

Anybody yet received an e-mail or a TEXT or a call or ANY OTHER RESPONSE from ADAM MONTANA???

I HAVEN'T!

When Adam adds HIS voice to all this hoopla and says "The Fat Lady Has Sung," I'll expect to see it within 1-hour on FOX or ABC and believe it.

Until then????

Well let me ask all you observers in dinarland who have more than 2-weeks in this saga. . . .not that good ol' Okie has ever been wrong before, mind you. . .or bluwolf? How about all the OTHER pontificants at OOM and PTR? Would YOU go out celebrating and raving and shouting based upon their "track-record" of multiple times falsly shouting 'WOLF" . . .going into darkened crowded theaters and falsly shouting, "FIRE!!"???

I suggest you don't go out and "quit your jobs" just yet.

• Upvote 11

Hahahaha ... Well, you won't find me out celebrating based on the ravings of any of these "pontificants" ... I love that you used that word. It is just so perfect. But, no, I'll wait until Mr. Montana wades in past the kiddy shallow end of the pool, heads for the deep end and perhaps takes a flying leap of the diving board ... THEN I'll believe it is done and make my appointment with my money changer.

Pontificants ... hahahahaha ... you really got me with that one. I love words of more than two syllables which most people don't know how to use and then someone like you comes out with them and they are used correctly and in this case in a humourous way ... it is just too perfect. You have made my day. Thank you!

:)

smee2

p.s. I also happen to BE the fat lady and I won't be singing until I get the word from you-know-who ... hahahaha

• Upvote 2

The Official CBI site at 3:30 pm Iraq time, Sunday afternoon:

SellBuyUS dollar USD1166.0001164.000EuroEUR1550.7801550.005British poundGBP1832.3691831.453Canadian dollarCAD1167.7521167.168Swiss francCHF1286.4081285.765Swedish kronaSEK175.473175.385Norwegian kroneNOK207.573207.469Danish kroneDKK208.512208.408Japanese yenJPY14.54014.533Special

Drawing RightsSDR1804.5721803.669Indicative rates - 26.02.2012

Hahahaha ... Well, you won't find me out celebrating based on the ravings of any of these "pontificants" ... I love that you used that word. It is just so perfect. But, no, I'll wait until Mr. Montana wades in past the kiddy shallow end of the pool, heads for the deep end and perhaps takes a flying leap of the diving board ... THEN I'll believe it is done and make my appointment with my money changer.

Pontificants ... hahahahaha ... you really got me with that one. I love words of more than two syllables which most people don't know how to use and then someone like you comes out with them and they are used correctly and in this case in a humourous way ... it is just too perfect. You have made my day. Thank you!

smile.gif

smee2

p.s. I also happen to BE the fat lady and I won't be singing until I get the word from you-know-who ... hahahaha

rolleyes.gifThanks smee2

The best definition of "pontificant" I can assemble is, "Stating something is FACT, based upon nothing but an assumption 'devine-right'." But since none of these "fact-claimers" produce ANY shred of evidence when they do their pontification. . .I felt the title was apt. (with humble apologies to the Pope)

• Upvote 2

It is very strange that FRANK (let-me-sing-to-you) VILLA (e.g. FRANK26) has yet to chime-in on this and has yet to claim his own responsibility for it. This would have presented a perfect opportunity for him to sing another song to all his followers.

• Upvote 1

Anyone notice over the past 18 hours amongst all the GURU's each copying the other and each claiming to be "THE FIRST" to post an RV, that something is amiss?

Amidst all the hoopla and dancing and shouting, started by okie and copied by at least 15 others, each claiming to be the

FIRST" to make the announcement that the RV has happened and it is against the British Pound and is $12.36. . .there is a VERY STRANGE and curious silence from one VERY IMPORTANT voice???

Anybody yet received an e-mail or a TEXT or a call or ANY OTHER RESPONSE from ADAM MONTANA???

I HAVEN'T!

When Adam adds HIS voice to all this hoopla and says "The Fat Lady Has Sung," I'll expect to see it within 1-hour on FOX or ABC and believe it.

Until then????

Well let me ask all you observers in dinarland who have more than 2-weeks in this saga. . . .not that good ol' Okie has ever been wrong before, mind you. . .or bluwolf? How about all the OTHER pontificants at OOM and PTR? Would YOU go out celebrating and raving and shouting based upon their "track-record" of multiple times falsly shouting 'WOLF" . . .going into darkened crowded theaters and falsly shouting, "FIRE!!"???

I suggest you don't go out and "quit your jobs" just yet.

You took the words right out of my mouth this morning. Silence, dead silence. For me at least, I bounce around between many different websites when I am logged into DV. I got a rather excited friend who called me last night when all the mayhem broke loose on DR, she had just received a call from her friend at the Heritage, (store associated directly with Edgar Cayce A.R.E.) so on and so forth. After calming her down just a bit, I settled in for a long night of reading and comparing against DV.

My situation is a little different then many posts that I have read that are "personal stories". Edgar Cayce Center A.R.E. is within minutes from my home, and it is a place that I am very familiar with. Anyone who lives here at the beach for any length of time knows exactly where the Heritage Store is at.. So, having said that, I was lead to this investment by a like minded friend. Prior to that recommendation, I thought Dinar was a fancy way of saying Diner,(just teasin). I am educated, and a Banker; just not that kind of banker, so I enjoy reading and extracting my own information from DV so I stay grounded. ANYWAY...I read up until the last post in DR, then headed back to DV to read the commentary of the evening. I think I said goodnight to my husband around 3:00 a.m. EST. Someone either had there Server pulled from its home base, or they just got their 747's out of the line of fire. I will be at work on Monday.

One of the most Bizzare evenings I have ever seen or read...........made me feel unsettled, and glad I am a stable person. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

SellBuyUS dollar USD1166.0001164.000EuroEUR1550.7801550.005British poundGBP1832.3691831.453Canadian dollarCAD1167.7521167.168Swiss francCHF1286.4081285.765Swedish kronaSEK175.473175.385Norwegian kroneNOK207.573207.469Danish kroneDKK208.512208.408Japanese yenJPY14.54014.533Special

rolleyes.gifThanks smee2

The best definition of "pontificant" I can assemble is, "Stating something is FACT, based upon nothing but an assumption 'devine-right'." But since none of these "fact-claimers" produce ANY shred of evidence when they do their pontification. . .I felt the title was apt. (with humble apologies to the Pope)

To be technical about it, and I am sure the Pope's handlers would not agree, but suspect the Pope himself would, you should not have to be humble or apologize to the Pope for anything. He is the servant of God ...buehe is also his representative here on earth. Now, if that doesn't mess with your mind, nothing will. Servant of God ... Representative of God ... hmmmm ... think it's time to get some sleep.

smee2

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

guru: (noun): 1. a Hindu spiritual teacher; each of the ten first leaders of the Sikh religion. 2. an influential teacher or popular expert; a management guru.

pontificate: (intransitive verb): 1. to officiate as a pontiff; to celebrate pontifical mass. 2. to speak or express opinions in a pompous or dogmatic way.

So, are we now to refer to (h)okie, (phony) tony, et al as pontificator(h)okie instead of guru(h)okie??? I like it since the only thing (h)okie seems to be an expert at is providing false dates for the RV and forwarding bogus "intel".....

• Upvote 1

It is very strange that FRANK (let-me-sing-to-you) VILLA (e.g. FRANK26) has yet to chime-in on this and has yet to claim his own responsibility for it. This would have presented a perfect opportunity for him to sing another song to all his followers.

you mean Don Ho Villa....... don't you;)

• Upvote 1

I just told a friend yesterday evening I would not believe the rv had happened till I heard it from the bank since okie jonnywg and bulldog75 have called it countless times before. Tomorrow should be very interesting when jonnywg or okie starts a new lie as to why the rv didn't happen. The fact is they are paid to pump people into buying dinar. I do find jonny humorous. He has some funny lies and I must admit without jonny and his bff okie and okies son bulldog75 my days would be boring, lol.

I too had an "RV" experience!!! I called it!!! My "RV" As in recreational vehicle slammed into a telephone pole and is now worth JUST WHAT THEY'RE SAYING....

$12.38!!!!

Cripe..... the TLELPHONE POLE is worth more than my RV is! :D

ADAM WHERE ARE YOU???!!! :P

It'll be HIS voice I'll be waiting to hear (or read)

Here is the thing.... when Monday comes, then Tues, then Wed., Thurs. Fri. and still no RV.... how do these people show their faces? This is what I don't get. Are they being paid by the CBI to put out false information to get everyone mad to to throw in the hat selling off their dinar? This is just wild.... how does one wake up and look in the mirror?

Roble-I have often wondered the same thing. Why would you continue to follow people who do this time after time, then come up with an excuse as to why it did not happen? My daddy did not raise no fool as they used to say! I guess you would have to be very desparate to believe these guys week after week when they are wrong. That is why I really appreciate Adam who will not call the RV until he is sure it has happened. I get a good laugh out of the guru's, but could never believe that people actually think they know what they are talking about!

Here is the thing.... when Monday comes, then Tues, then Wed., Thurs. Fri. and still no RV.... how do these people show their faces? This is what I don't get. Are they being paid by the CBI to put out false information to get everyone mad to to throw in the hat selling off their dinar? This is just wild.... how does one wake up and look in the mirror?

It doesn't bother them in the least they are"souless" unconsciencenable" "charlitans" apparently with nothing better to do than continually spew unending, phony predictions. :(

rolleyes.gifThanks smee2

Try reading The Guardian newspaper in the UK.

A whole bunch of Leftist pontificating numpties in there.

these gurus remind me of the lawyer that said "if we can't help you ...we won't hurt you"...I don't know Adam from Abe but I believe after reading his posts and doing my own due diligence that at this point in this wild a** ride...I'll put my last few bucks on him and his info...seen no BS from him yet..cheers to all you wonderful folks and you two sore tails too! (whoever you be) :lol::D:blink:

• Upvote 1

these gurus remind me of the lawyer that said "if we can't help you ...we won't hurt you"...I don't know Adam from Abe but I believe after reading his posts and doing my own due diligence that at this point in this wild a** ride...I'll put my last few bucks on him and his info...seen no BS from him yet..cheers to all you wonderful folks and you two sore tails too! (whoever you be) :lol::D:blink:

You are right "Tandy" I think this site was originally set up by him. I only been around for a little while. Seems like most everyone on here respects his opinion,and you never hear or see a bunch of BS. I will go with you on this. :)