Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thug should have posted this.

Alex38

their koolaid is getting stronger it must be fermenting .ROFLMAO :blink: :blink: :blink::unsure: :unsure: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

ya think $12 bucks S#!T ..............IWILLLLLLLLLLLL BUYYYYYYYYYYY THHHEEEEEEEEEE .............HMMMMMM ...well so much i just cant say

First thing i buy is Newt in the HOUSE laugh.gif

Bulldog75: A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT

End Quote

lol. I guess that's one of those notes to take out and read in times of sadness .....

Edited by umbertino

You've just entered the twighlight zone......okie lies and bulldog swears to it ;) How many times has Okie called it's a done deal? and I hear he's claiming a $12+ rate now.....that's beyond the twighlight zone. That's looney tunes land, man....he needs to be locked up and throw away the key before he hurts somebody. Anyone that delusional is a danger to himself and everyone around him. B)

• Upvote 3

Speechless as he might be to some I wonder why he remains so unintelligible to the masses here at DV....

You've said well you desire a + and I've given it. So many times I've wondered why man looks up to man while standing on his knees, it's a mystery to me, nothing has come out of Okie and his posting except broken hearts and broken anticipation for the best, but now I rest, you get the picture. Peace! In the Middle East. :mellow:

My guess is that Bullcrapdog and Okie are both the same person and that the only way he can get some respect is to try and pump himself. If anything comes up with either of those names on it I just don't read it since I already know it would be nothing but BS.

• Upvote 1

Bulldog75: A TRIBUTE TO OKIE: NEVER HAVE I SEEN A MAN WORK SO DETERMINED TO FIND THE TRUTH AND PATHWAY OF AN INVESTMENT FOR HIS FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS & COUNTRY. WHAT TIRELESS WORK THIS MAN HAS GIVEN TO DINARIANS, SOCIETY, AND NOW THE ECONOMY OF THIS PLANET. HIS NAME AND HISTORICAL VALUE WILL BE HERE AMONG US FOR DECADES TO COME. IF ONE TOOK JUST 1% OF THE TIME THAT OKIE HAS INVESTED IN THIS, ONE MAY HAVE NO TIME LEFT FOR THEIR SELF. THE DAYS, HOURS, WEEKS, YEARS, WEEKENDS ARE ALMOST IN-CALCULABLE. HAD I NOT WITNESSED THIS WITH SOME OF MY OWN TIME AND ENERGY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE VASTNESS OF OKIE'S KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM AND FORESIGHT. WHILE WE HAVE THE CHANCE, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO SAY "THANK YOU OKIE". THIS MAN GAVE US ALL HE HAD. HE'S THE KIND OF GUY WE ALL WANT ON A WINNING TEAM, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. HE HAS TRIUMPHED OVER MANY THINGS. HE HAS INVENTIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ON ECONOMICS AND HISTORY THAT AT TIMES, JUST MADE ME ALMOST SPEECHLESS; AND THAT'S DIFFICULT TO DO. OKIE, BROTHER: WE ALL JUST LOVE YOU SO BLESSED MUCH. THANKS FOR BEING MY BROTHER. AMEN.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

This describes perfectly the character of "The Most Interesting Man in the World" Stay thirsty my friend!!!

• Upvote 1