Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni shows the facts - where the dinar will go...the plan for the New Iraq Dinar (and rate). 2/23/2012

katie45

Awesome. Can they do it next week? I think that would fit into my plans perfectly. :lol:

Golly Gee Whiz.... what a coincidence Elixer... that will fit in my plans too... Amazing!!! laugh.gif

Come on boyz... git-r-dun!!!biggrin.gif

Thanks for the post Katie, and thanks Kaps... always breaking it down, greasing it up, reassembling it in quick fashion, and loading it for bear... marvelous! wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

While I agree that the plan is to make the IQD a reserve currency, as I have stated for over a year, I do not believe that the rate will be 1 : 1. We shall see.

Speculator... now come on buddy... don't leave us hanging there... splain yourself unsure.gif... do you thing lower than 1 to 1, or higher? What ya thinking? wink.gif

Come On RV Baby!!!cool.gif

• Upvote 2

Thank you for this post!! This makes a lot of sense, and with everything that is going down today, I am probably going to have trouble sleeping tonight! I might have to count dinar's instead of sheep!! :lol:

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D

Love it :lol: :lol:

I'm still going with 1.17.... Now come on baby let's do it......

While I agree that the plan is to make the IQD a reserve currency, as I have stated for over a year, I do not believe that the rate will be 1 : 1. We shall see.

Riddle me this oh opinionated one.

If the dinar is one penny less than the dollar, would any citizen in Iraq use it or any merchant want it? Since the answer is a resounding NO, the dinar will be at least one penny higher so the country and citizens can move upward with their lives and economy.

Now that's a fact.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you. How the Iraqi dinar will be the strongest in the Middle East with a rate of 1:1?

“And at the same considered decision of the Economic Committee in the Iraqi parliament on Saturday, that the deletion of three zeros from the Iraqi currency will increase the confidence and international credibility in Iraqi currency, noting that the Central Bank of Iraq has a real strategy on the matter, noting that the Iraqi dinar will be the strongest in the Middle East.”

I don't understand.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wow...finally after all these years to see all this good news coming out. Sure wish I was going to be here when it does actually pop, but ironically and sadly, my body is just giving out. At least my wife and the kids will be able to benefit from it.

Hang in there!!!

• Upvote 1

My mind says " Hey, I will!", but my body says "screw you!"

Hang In There Bro' ! ;)

Btw, I've Been Thinking About Changing My Ringtone To Yakety Sax - The Benny Hill Show's Theme Song ! :D

That Song Always Cracks Me Up + Reminds Me Of Benny Hill's Silent Skits In Fast Motion With That Music Playing !

Every Time I See Ur Benny Hill Avatar It Never Fails To Put A Smile On My Face ! :)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 6

Wow...finally after all these years to see all this good news coming out. Sure wish I was going to be here when it does actually pop, but ironically and sadly, my body is just giving out. At least my wife and the kids will be able to benefit from it.

pbrman71, I'm new here and don't know you like the longer term posters do, but I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers sir. I hope you are able to stay strong and see this through. Hang in there please and we'll hope the power of prayer and positive vibes, karma, or whatever will let you enjoy the ultimate outcome of this investment. In fact, screw the RV. I'll pray this thing takes years if it will keep you around waiting for it to happen.

• Upvote 2

Wow im impressed with that breakdown, thanks Kap and thanks for bringing that over Katie.

Ditto , I really enjoy reading what Kap says and how he always explains why he believes what he says

He helps keep my head from getting in the clouds when others predict a rate , Thanks Kap, +1 for you Katie

GO RV , GO BABY ! :P

• Upvote 2