Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ray From SteveI's Site - The IMF Has Signed The Documents To RV !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Low-Def From A Broom Closet In The IMF.

2-22-2012 Guru Ray Just got off the phone with one of my contacts...and he said that the President of the IMF was on Iraqi Media TV and was saying that the IMF has finished and signed all the documents to revalue the Iraqi dinar. The documents have the rate in them. They are sending these documents to the CBI and to all the banks in the world. This is huge news. The rate is now going out worldwide. We are getting very, very close now.

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 5

This is a good one::::

[soonerfan62] Dove I talked to OKIE and Bluwolf today for about 40 minutes and the sincerity that was in Okies voice was like I have never heard before. I truly believe that everyone better be ready for their blessing because it is coming quickly. Please Believe that Soonerfan62 :blink:

BWAHAHAHAHA... I love how it says "PLEASE BELIEVE THAT" at the end... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Also on the Iraqi newscast IMF officials asked Iraqi citizens to please not go out and exchange their US currency for dinar, as the CBI already has to pay out trillions to Ray's followers once the new rv rate appears......since he always seems the first to know rv info.....even before the CBI.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I love how some of you will scream "Hogwash" without even evaluating if what he is saying could be true. I love jumping down rumor mongers throats about making stupid statements like "I've been advised that wales have been cashed out in Las Vegas at $9.89" when they won't offer a shred of evidence, but I'm also equally distressed when something plausible is reported and the negative nellies scream negative epithets before even judging the information.

The RV is coming, so relax and at least give some information a chance. Once it can be proven that the report was a hoax, then you can tear him a new one to your heart's content.

OR... we can start now and apologize later. No? Maybe?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

2-22-2012 Guru Ray Just got off the phone with one of my contacts...and he said that the President of the IMF was on Iraqi Media TV and was saying that the IMF has finished and signed all the documents to revalue the Iraqi dinar. The documents have the rate in them. They are sending these documents to the CBI and to all the banks in the world. This is huge news. The rate is now going out worldwide. We are getting very, very close now.

Thug,

Why do you continue to post misinformation from other sites? I'm curious. I'm skeptical in reading your posts and words. An answer to my question would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ski

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 18

Thug,

Why do you continue to post misinformation from other sites? I'm curious. I'm skeptical in reading your posts and words. An answer to my question would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ski

I'll take a shot at this: CAUSE IT'S FREAKIN FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you say blowwing out your ars?

bwahahahahahahahaha

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Sweet! The IMF is telling Dr Shabbibi & the CBI what the rate should be!? Uh huh...

KK

Actually......... Yes. sort of. They have to approve the rate and if they think it is too low or too high then they will correct it according to what the world can handle. Or Iraq can do what Saddam did back in the 80's and just state it is worth what ever they want. The world will not recognize it but they can do that without the IMF's approval.

• Upvote 5

I'm with Ski. Why keep posting and spreading the BS if it's BS? Apparently everyone doesn't believe what he has to say so let it be. Are you even a member of these other sites? Have you looked to see if it has been posted and not someone elses rumor? That's why this whole deal has become such a huge game of telephone... Find a new hobby man or at least I hope your 99 weeks are up soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 25

As much as I would like to bash away at Steve I sure hope he - or Ray are correct this time. I wish we could confirm this somehow. Then I remember a year or two ago when Steve's contact said he was in a meeting with Shab's and he showed the lower denoms and gave the rate, so I don't put too much weight in this one.

• Upvote 1

I'm with Ski. Why keep posting and spreading the BS if it's BS? Apparently everyone doesn't believe what he has to say so let it be. Are you even a member of these other sites? Have you looked to see if it has been posted and not someone elses rumor? That's why this whole deal has become such a huge game of telephone... Find a new hobby man or at least I hope your 99 weeks are up soon.

Hey Thug I'm with this person, you're spreading false rumor and making me believe it's true, how dare you ? :lol:

• Upvote 5

The IMF has no power to do such. The primary mission of the International Monetary Fund is just that, a monetary fund...........they except a premium from membering nations and lend money to help balance membering countries budgets. NOTHING MORE.......NO POWER.........LOAN SHARKS

• Upvote 3

Also on the Iraqi newscast IMF officials asked Iraqi citizens to please not go out and exchange their US currency for dinar, as the CBI already has to pay out trillions to Ray's followers once the new rv rate appears......since he always seems the first to know rv info.....even before the CBI.

People, please don't listen to this poppycock ! Iraq WILL NOT owe trillions of anything to anybody when the IQD RVs. This poster has no idea what he is talking about.

Texas 1, If I am wrong, please explain.

• Upvote 1