Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New measures to maintain the value of Iraqi dinar

JustNTime

Rumorville has the New Currency out... Just a rumor I don't know if that is possible, with or without a rate change. That another question that has to be answer!! And I'm Not PUMPING!!

If this article is to be believed then they haven't even finalized the design of the new notes..

Edited by pocono

IMO, Dr. Shabibi only comes out when one of his deputies or speakers gets too emotional or frustrated and lets out something that he should not have and the Dr. likes to keep everyone in suspense, as he has done many times in his videos with the press. So he is setting the course straight again, with some confusion and uncertainty to deliberately distract mega investors on his Dinar. JMMHO. GLTA and Go RV.

Yea I think that the most important part of this article is being overlooked by many....its clearly talking about deleting the zeros being a 1000 to 1 lop.....

Seriously keep take your lop goggles off for one sec.....

It says.....the SUM of 1k dinar......which right now the SUM of 1k dinar is about $1.13 USD.....so the new 1 dinar note will have the same value....thats my interpretation so theres nothing "clear about it" ......arent you supposed to be having a baby!?

In all seriousness get away from here and go become that proud new papa! Best day of your life you just dont know it yet! Good luck to you!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It says.....the SUM of 1k dinar......which right now the SUM of 1k dinar is about $1.13 USD.....so the new 1 dinar note will have the same value....thats my interpretation so theres nothing "clear about it" ......arent you supposed to be having a baby!?

In all seriousness get away from here and go become that proud new papa! Best day of your life you just dont know it yet! Good luck to you!

It is the best day in your life Keep.....until she discovers boys!

• Upvote 1

Yea I think that the most important part of this article is being overlooked by many....its clearly talking about deleting the zeros being a 1000 to 1 lop.....

Not quite sure I read it that way Keep. But regardless, I think we are getting closer to finding out whichever way the wind is going to blow.

Congrats on the upcoming arrival Keep! Or, since I've been gone a few days, if I'm behind the news as usual, congrats on the new daughter sir! :tiphat:

Edited by Tirebiter

Rumorville has the New Currency out... Just a rumor I don't know if that is possible, with or without a rate change. That another question that has to be answer!! And I'm Not PUMPING!!

No one in their right mind would EVER accuse you of being a pumper Yota. There just seems to be a lot of articles out again in the last 2 days that seem to be pointing to things coming together. Nothing wrong with any of us "cheerleading". Personally, I am concerned that Shabs isn't getting any younger. Push that button Shabs before you get weak! lol

That's not the SUM of 1000 dinar, that's the VALUE of 1000 dinar. This isn't the first article that has said this, and the others have said it even more clearly, 25,000 dinar BECOMES 25 dinar.

Do you have any idea how stupid it would be for the CBI to tell the world that they're going to increase the value of their currency by 1000 times, in advance?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

They are blowing so much smoke right now you all should be high as a kite! 190 countries are all going to wait one more year to RV . I do not see the two even related at this point it appears they Will not have the same RV date. The IMF used Iraq as a bait and switch to get all countries in line for the them to RV without Iraq. And once the banks show stability in the new global balance they may be ready by then. When these guys say September they do not have a clue when that is, in the new Iraqi time calender: September is March 2013 ........ Did anyone here Breitling say that there are only 100,000 in the U.S. invested in IQD that sounds like an unofficial statement from the white house.

The SUM of One Thousand Dinars will become the new currency Dinars ONE IRAQI, has anyone commented on this from the art...straight from Shabs mouth

rolleyes.gif Gees...

The NEW One Iraqi dinar will be worth the CURRENT One Thousand dinars.

Roughly, as in the example, a new 1 IQD = $1 USD

So, If an Iraqi citizen has a $1,000 IQD Current note,

he can take it to bank and swap for 1000 NEW $1 IQD notes.

Therefore, removing (lifting) the 000's off the street and out of circulation and replacing with NEW currency.

The 2 currencies, both old and new, will co-exist for a period of time as this process takes place.

So now that the citizens have NEW IQD, with Value, they will need change, as we do here in USA and most of rest of world, that is the reason coins have to be distributed at same time.

100 fils = $1 NEW IQD

And that is how the cookie will crumble in IMO tip_hat.gif

If you dont believe that, or something close to it,

you ought to take your old $$ to the Ebay website. tongue.gif

• Upvote 2

That's not the SUM of 1000 dinar, that's the VALUE of 1000 dinar. This isn't the first article that has said this, and the others have said it even more clearly, 25,000 dinar BECOMES 25 dinar.

Do you have any idea how stupid it would be for the CBI to tell the world that they're going to increase the value of their currency by 1000 times, in advance?

Lmao! They havent told anyone anything concrete.....sum=total=value its all the same!

Do you have any idea that the amount of dinar in circulation is IT??? The CBI doesnt care who owns the dinar....they arent selling anymore.....so I dont think its we the speculators they are aiming these articles....it the education process....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

You refer to this:

is scheduled to be deleted three zeros from the new currency, ie that the sum of one thousand dinars will become the new currency dinars one Iraqi. describes the process of central bank currency exchange project

I take this as 1,000 IQD at todays value will be equal to 1 IQD after they RV, or 1 USD. This has nothing to do with the note itself but the amount.

Keep I have a question, if they plan to drop zeros off the notes then where do these coins they're talking about come into play?

Btw congrats on the new edition!

21/02/2012

Shabibi «morning»: 2013 will see the launch of the new currency

BAGHDAD - Alaa al-Tai

Said the Iraqi Central Bank announced new measures to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. Said Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi »Sabah»: it is «given the high demand for the dollar has taken the Central Bank of new measures regulatory rather than a restrictive». Assured Shabibi that «the monetary policy Iraq's okay because there are up high which is called the cover of the currency, which gives us flexibility in dealing with monetary policy based on the study of the march of the economy, inflation and high prices as if prices rose significantly we will resort to tougher measures, but if increased the pace of price is less there will be other action ». the past few days have seen a rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, prompting concern among some citizens on the process .. and delete the zeros, Shabibi said: The« There are a lot of work and continuing in relation to the process of deletion of zeros. The new currency will be launched in 2013 .. But now we have many ideas for the design of the coin and paper to reach a final form for the new currency, but it needs time to the multiplicity of designs and designers, the competition for features included in the currency ». Ruled out the central bank governor influenced by the market to change the currency, saying:« steps a well-thought, and all banks will contact the bank Central in accordance with the regulatory process will withdraw currency from banks and provide them with the Central Bank of new currency will not accompany the process has no effect in relation to the markets and trading will be easy for the new currency ». is scheduled to be deleted three zeros from the new currency, ie that the sum of one thousand dinars will become the new currency dinars one Iraqi. describes the process of central bank currency exchange project, the national supporter of the economy in the country, expresses in government and political parties for fear of the project as it will increase the phenomenon of money laundering, also believes that adversely affect the financial trading the stock market.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dhttp://nahrain.com/news.php%26hl%3Den%26prmd%3Dimvnsfd&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=ar&twu=1&u=http://www.alsabaah.com/ArticleShow.aspx%3FID%3D22083

• Upvote 4

Shabibi «morning»: 2013 will see the launch of the new currency ok…just change the exchange rate now then

Said the Iraqi Central Bank announced new measures to maintain the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. Said Central Bank Governor Sinan Shabibi …things are coming to a head

inflation and high prices as if prices rose significantly we will resort to tougher measures, ..Interest rates are their other way to help this…

. the past few days have seen a rise in the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, you think….

prompting concern among some citizens on the process .. and delete the zeros, Shabibi said: The« There are a lot of work and continuing in relation to the process of deletion of zeros. A lot of work, what the heck have you been doing for all these years...

The new currency will be launched in 2013 .. But now we have many ideas for the design of the coin and paper to reach a final form for the new currency, but it needs time to the multiplicity of designs and designers, the competition for features included in the currency ». This was the part I really didn’t get, why would Saleh say that Phase 1 was complete and now Shabibi is just now talking about design, how many year later from them knowing that it had to be done, makes one say, hmmmm

It looks like the people or someone is saying,... just do it all ready, maybe he is reading some of our post here…laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyway Shabibi is saying he’s not going to be influenced by the market….Ruled out the central bank governor influenced by the market to change the currency, saying:« steps a well-thought, …this doesn’t sound like it was well thought out when you are just now getting around to designing your money!!! Or are you just trying to pull the wool over our eyes ????

This just says how it works; and all banks will contact the bank Central in accordance with the regulatory process will withdraw currency from banks and provide them with the Central Bank of new currency will not accompany the process has no effect in relation to the markets and trading will be easy for the new currency ». is scheduled to be deleted three zeros from the new currency,

Your guess is as good as mine on this one;… ie that the sum of one thousand dinars will become the new currency dinars one Iraqi….but I really don’t think they are going to tell us the truth, at all..

describes the process of central bank currency exchange project, the national supporter of the economy in the country, expresses in government and political parties for fear of the project as it will increase the phenomenon of money laundering, also believes that adversely affect the financial trading the stock market….they are not going to get around this part at all…..just part of the process if you ask me

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5

Good morning, everybody. B)

Thank you Stryker, for the breakdown. I find it hard to believe the currency has not been printed, more or less, not designed. "Hey, the new Brooklyn Bridge will open September 2012, and we are beginning the design process on Tuesday, and ordering the steel in July.....".

DinarDana mentioned at one point, that it would take 18 months to print the new currency, which would include all denominatons (taking the lds that were previously printed out of the equation). So thisSeptember story does not hold water right out of the gate.

How many of the statements by Shabibi, or any other bank official, can you take as truth? I am not calling them liars? No, they must mislead us due to the opportunity for high-powered speculation.

My two fils for the morning.

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 1