Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***This Forum is Awesome***

I love this forum so much. Listen, I know this is supposed to be just a dinar forum but many have developed relationships on here and i have found out we are here for support and care about each other. I have seen the caring souls on this forum and it brings peace to my heart. I know i have had it out with a couple members on here but i dont hate anyone its all just words and we are all in this together as one. Just wanted to say god bless each and everyone one of you and keep supporting and fighting the good fight. The dinar will revalue, i believe that.

That's the (Holy) "Spirit" my brother!!!!! Let the Holy Spirit spiritually re-boot this site through you who believe! Laborers are few and the harvest awaits.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I love this forum so much. Listen, I know this is supposed to be just a dinar forum but many have developed relationships on here and i have found out we are here for support and care about each other. I have seen the caring souls on this forum and it brings peace to my heart. I know i have had it out with a couple members on here but i dont hate anyone its all just words and we are all in this together as one. Just wanted to say god bless each and everyone one of you and keep supporting and fighting the good fight. The dinar will revalue, i believe that.

You have that right EASY, at the end of the day, I KNOW there will be many long lasting relationships from DV ...we will ALWAYS be bound together by our common interest...DINAR!!!

• Upvote 3

Well said Easy, when you overlook the regular trouble makers this site has grown into a very informative, helpful and careing group of family. If we all lived by three things The ten commandments, common sense and patience we could infect the whole world. Live each day as it would be your last and remember who holds the keys to life and eternity.

• Upvote 4

You've said well my friend, I don't know if that's your face on your post logo and if it is, you have a good heart, why? so within so without. Peace! in the Middle East. Shick

• Upvote 3

Nicely put easy... and the sentiment is likewise! I have always appreciated your youthful energy and intelligence without the ego boosters that some feel they have to push on the rest of us. You have been a true leader here, staying positive even when things don't always look that rosey. Thanks for your input brother. tip_hat.gif

On another note... have you secured your seat for Vegas yet bro? It sure wouldn't be a party without you!! feature_party.gif

I feel the same way about bonding with several folks in the DV family. I somehow feel like even after the RV there will be some lifelong relationship that will endure the test of time... and I don't think I am alone in that. blush.gif

Come on RV Baby!!!cool.gif

Well DUH! teehee (we love you too!) biggrin.gif

MM you crack me up... well played! laugh.gif

• Upvote 3

easy just put his finger on the pulse of an important fact--that people who came here for one reason have found other reasons to stay. We all want the money, of course, but in this site, there is much more to it than that. We have met people whom we didn't know before, probably would never have met in our lifetimes, and even if we saw them in an airport today, we would walk right past them oblivious to the fact that they are among our very best friends on this site. We learn more quickly about the character of each other than being with them in person can give us in a much longer time. Seems to me like we go right past physical and sensory data here, and dive straight into the heart of those we come to care about.. For me, that makes being here an amazing experience. I tend to want to protect all of you, although physically, I am unable to do much in that regard. But here, with just my big mouth, I can hop right on situations and help out wherever I think it's needed. haha

• Upvote 3

easy just put his finger on the pulse of an important fact--that people who came here for one reason have found other reasons to stay. We all want the money, of course, but in this site, there is much more to it than that. We have met people whom we didn't know before, probably would never have met in our lifetimes, and even if we saw them in an airport today, we would walk right past them oblivious to the fact that they are among our very best friends on this site. We learn more quickly about the character of each other than being with them in person can give us in a much longer time. Seems to me like we go right past physical and sensory data here, and dive straight into the heart of those we come to care about.. For me, that makes being here an amazing experience. I tend to want to protect all of you, although physically, I am unable to do much in that regard. But here, with just my big mouth, I can hop right on situations and help out wherever I think it's needed. haha

...Francie... your one of our DV Pitbulls... with you around... no worries! wink.gif

• Upvote 2

I deeply appreciate this site for the humor you all bring to this adventure. There is a low tolerance for BS here that I find refreshing - seems to me there is maximum freedom of speech but if the poster is full of it they will be called out. You people are...REAL! As a new member but long time lurker - I want to thank all of you for making this investment fun and interesting.

• Upvote 2