Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank: the dinar recovering and the lid is up $ 60 billion

JustNTime

Let us begin to draw in a nice deep relaxing breath, it is very near.

I often read outside like in other medias and international investing,

they have finally come very close to being in the Community of International Brothers;

meaning they are now being looked at as the real deal and a joker.

Look at all the international beginning to build there and I don't just mean oil! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Sonny, for speaking up. It's getting pretty bad on this site now. I went back and read JayP's posts in this thread and he did not attack anyone and his posts were polite, as in other threads where he has posted. He simply has an opinion that others disagree with so they taunt him so he'll go away. It's worked with a lot of great, knowledgeable posters that could have contributed greatly to this site. Good debates are being replaced with "Go RV" or go away. Unbelievable. <_<

I agree! JayP didn't say anything wrong at all... I do believe others were rather rude to him, but that is only my opinion.

Edited by Footer
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Saleh said that the dinar has become a "strong" currency. So now we know that Iraq considers 1166 a strong currency.

thats like saying someone is a bodybuilder that lifts 100 pounds they might believe it but does that make it true in reality? i dont think so. LOL

why are you guys getting after each other, we are all in this for 1 reason, to make a few bucks, if you guys-gals dont like each other, dont respond to one another.

i am not saying whos right or wrong, but people come on here to read news, and throw opinions off each other, not read bickering.

cant we all just get along. :rolleyes:

I agree with you sonny, lately all the great articles start out as a great article and then somehow it turns into an attack fest, one of the reasons I've stopped posting is because of this, now I read the news then go on my way, for what ever this is worth.

I wish we could go back to what this site used to be, we have an amazing group of people here, like sonny said why can't we just get along.

• Upvote 6

Happy Valentine's Day! Did anyone receive chocolate and wine. I did, I think my husband wants me sweet and tipsy, but the only thing that is going to put me in that condition is an RV.

...Back to the article, this is great and YES the CBI will make money on this. I see this as incredibly positive. The CBI has bragging rights, because they managed to create a reserve over years by being consistent. I see this press release as a way to further educate their citizens, but overall, I understand this is being publicized because they want the world to know and understand that they have a strong foundation. The real players in this game are not us "cash" speculators who have dinars stuffed under our mattresses. This has been stated over and over again. Once this currency hits forex, the big players are going to come out and play. This foundation of 60 billion is going to grow exponentially and I believe it will not take long once they are a global currency. Ironically, it will appear like a gold rush ( did you see the recent article). The world is waiting for an emerging economy, there isn't much else left, and the potential for this country is amazing. And Yes, sonny1 you made a good point. Often I see on this forum a real tunnel vision, where many have a tendency to only see a cash speculators point of view. There is a lot to understand and the ripple effects of an RV are going to be monumental to the success of Iraq and it will increase their purchasing power and once this happens infrastructure will boom. When the citizens see growth in their neighborhoods, jobs and opportunity, Iraq will not be the same country.

Have a hot and steamy night or cold and cuddly. Just enjoy the ones you love.wub.gif

• Upvote 1

Come on, Sonny, you can't back your currency with your currency. Point to one example of such a thing ever happening.

So your saying a RV not going to change value of the currency that the CBI holds, but it does with investor or the holder of the IQD only. Think about it again!!

" Yet I don't see how it cannot work. They can trade revalued dinar for gold, USD or swiss francs, rand, whatever, and pay off investors who come to them to cash in. Not to mention fractional banking, digital money,e tc. "

They can only trade it for these things if other countries recognize the value Iraq has arbitrarily placed on it. Why would any country trade any thing for Dinars under such circumstances. They didn't recognize it when Saddam did the same thing.

honestly that is a bad comparison you cant compare the saddam era to what is happening right now. Saddam was a maniac and they were under severe sanctions hint this is why Iraq is trying to get out of chapter 7. That specific scenario is comparing apples to oranges.

We discuss article that are posted on top of the Thread, the Historian page is downstairs, an if it that bad on this site, nobody telling you to hang out. And yes JayP is not as innocent as you claim. An yes we do say GO RV :D

Yes, you do discuss articles on top of the page and that's great. The problem is if someone doesn't agree with what you-all say it means, then you attack them. If a question is asked that could somehow thwart what your opinion is, then they are attacked. That is not a discussion by any stretch. <_<

I'm not asking for your permission to come to this site and/or post my opinion. Again, you disagree and tell me to go away. I wasn't attacking anyone and I was not rude. You just proved my point. <_<

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

the dinar that cbi has gotten back into cbi rv's as well, so as long as they have more dinar in there vaults than is in circ, they can cover any rv with-in reason. think of it as a loan payment, you pay your loan payment in u.s money, if iraq rv's they will pay for it with there currency.

Interesting take on it.. Thank you for the response..

Hey Everyone, If you pay attention we are getting many of these articles put out lately about the 60 Billion Dollar Reserves. Think about it, this is how they are educating the Iraqi People that the RV is coming and to Hang onto their Dinar. Not to Trade it on the Black Market for The US Dollar! We are well into Phase 2 and they are simply educating their people and building confidence in the Dinar for the Fast approaching RV....JMO Go RV... GO BOOM!

• Upvote 3

Yes, you do discuss articles on top of the page and that's great. The problem is if someone doesn't agree with what you-all say it means, then you attack them. If a question is asked that could somehow thwart what your opinion is, then they are attacked. That is not a discussion by any stretch. <_<

I'm not asking for your permission to come to this site and/or post my opinion. Again, you disagree and tell me to go away. I wasn't attacking anyone and I was not rude. You just proved my point. <_<

Well Kimberly maybe this is not the board for you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

So your saying a RV not going to change value of the currency that the CBI holds, but it does with investor or the holder of the IQD only. Think about it again!!

Yota, the Dinar does not have value in itself. It only has value when backed up either by a reserve currency as is the case with Iraq whose currency is pegged, or value determined by the market, as is the USD. Backing Dinar with Dinar is backing nothing with nothing. How much Dinar would an Iraqi get from the Central Bank after an RV if he went in and gave them a 25,000 Dinar note. Right. He would get 25,000 Dinar. See the problem.

Well said.. anytime anyone questions anything, they instantly are on the attack.. It is a rather strange phenomenon here on this site, and it is a real shame.. the Okie's of the Dinar world love people like that, it helps give them the cover they need to continue doing as they do as long as people like that stop those that dare question anything wanting to bother... I have never seen any investment where people are so quickly attacked for asking the hard questions that we may not like to, but as investors, should explore..

Well I guess you haven't been around long enough to realize there have been a lot of trouble makers - over and over again. It is disruptive and annoying. I haven't been here as long as others and I have seen a huge change of personnel (so to speak) trying to force their point of view. You might say some folks here are just automatically defensive and I don't blame them. Egocentric is a good way to describe some of the members and others don't realize how they write comes across as sarcastic and arrogant. I hope you continue to contribute using a a bit of empathy to the folks who spend a lot of time here who contribute on a daily basis remaining positive about the potential of this speculation.

• Upvote 1

So, I really don't understand you comments to me, and nor do I care. You are becoming a bad penny around here. You just have no value. Tens is still open, isn't it. You're a hero over there.

Like the dinar is at the moment, I like it Carrello :lol::lol:

Edited by lomeygoat
  • Upvote 1

Not attack you once or anybody, you state that this site is bad, I didn't tell you to leave, just stated if that's the way you feel why hang out. An really what are you debating the article or your Historian counterpart JayP. Seems to me it not the article. But you turn words around to make yourself feel better. So if you want discuss the article I'm all good with it, but if your here to hold one hand, then it not about the article's. By the way GO RV :D

Edited by yota691
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Well Kimberly maybe this is not the board for you.

Please stop with the insults, and telling people that they are not welcome because some people like 2 sides of the story. If the site owner allows good discussions of both sides, then that is the decision of the site owner. I do know that site owners such as Okie, or steveI, would never allow anyone on the site that does not say it is going to RV soon, and definitely nobody that ever mentions the word redenomination or the possibilities of it, so maybe, the better statement is that this is not the board for you.. there are others that I think is much better suited and tailored for your needs :)

If you know we we are allowed to discuss and ask both sides, why do you bother to torment yourself so?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Come on, Sonny, you can't back your currency with your currency. Point to one example of such a thing ever happening.

You are one step behind...., ever heard of currency swap..? And of course they can only do this when their money is made trade-able.

Well I guess you haven't been around long enough to realize there have been a lot of trouble makers - over and over again. It is disruptive and annoying. I haven't been here as long as others and I have seen a huge change of personnel (so to speak) trying to force their point of view. You might say some folks here are just automatically defensive and I don't blame them. Egocentric is a good way to describe some of the members and others don't realize how they write comes across as sarcastic and arrogant. I hope you continue to contribute using a a bit of empathy to the folks who spend a lot of time here who contribute on a daily basis remaining positive about the potential of this speculation.

I can respect that.. thank you :)

Hey Everyone, If you pay attention we are getting many of these articles put out lately about the 60 Billion Dollar Reserves. Think about it, this is how they are educating the Iraqi People that the RV is coming and to Hang onto their Dinar. Not to Trade it on the Black Market for The US Dollar! We are well into Phase 2 and they are simply educating their people and building confidence in the Dinar for the Fast approaching RV....JMO Go RV... GO BOOM!

I agree with you and a very good point. That Syria and Iran are trying to buy up all the dollars, the Dinar will be next when that becomes unavailable/

Carello

I have always enjoyed your thoughtful, incisive posts, your grammar (LOL), intellect, choice of words, and your sense of fairness. You certainly give Jay P. the benefit of the doubt, who is, no doubt, not in your class. I am happy to see these articles, and know the RV is close. I trust Sonny's interpretations of events, and his sense of purpose and clear headedness. Yours too. Keep it up guys.

You know, if they have stopped printing dinar, and have been pulling it in, they can talk about the RV without worry of over-speculation. You can't buy up more than is available. If what's out there is out there, then the door is open for them to discuss the RV - as if it has been a secret....LOL :D

Thank you Hame. Those are kind and gentle words, and coming from you, I take them as a compliment.

Now, on with the show. We have bigger fish to fry! B)

• Upvote 3