Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Vic1 Chat - Post 01/29/2012

Papster

Vic1 Chat - Post

01/29/2012

Saturday Evening

vic1 to kouma1935: We will have to wait and see! If... SOROS and SHABIBI had a SHOW DOWN in DAVOS... Very Likely that Shab's WON! He with IMF and WB Paid That JERK OFF! Very Critical that you understand What I’M Talking about!

Gringo:Heres a question " If it RIs and Iraq has 72 hrs to change it wouldn't they all have to get along in parlament to overide the IMF s RI?"

vic1 to Gringo: Lis

vic1: OKAY... THIS MY OPINION ONLY!!!

Remember SOROS... BK'D The Central Bank Of ENGLAND!

Today we are seeing the results of international Wheeler and dealers... Movers and Shakers! Well before I get started... did you all read about a Major Drug bust in Colorado! Much was Confiscated!!! Guess what along with drugs and Cash.... 15 Million IRAQI DINAR!!!

vic1: Shab's KNOWS who has DINAR! All The Major players are at the Table!

Well to ALLOW SOROS to manipulate EU BAIL OUT... By tell The IMF and WB and UN hey I'll get My Investors to Help Bail out EU...

Then I want EURO BONDS to Be Delivered at X amount of %. If he can get you to Bite on 5% he Goes to HIS Clients and Borrows at 1%... He makes 4% however...

He Holds Bonds in Proxy... Then starts BIDDING WAR!

All of a SUDDEN HE has MONEY THROWN at HIM to Get GREAT % ON RETURN! He PUMPS UP THE VALUE OF THE LOANS and IF YOU Can't Pay and DIFAULT...

HE Has INSURANCE FROM LLOYD'S STEP IN AND CALL DEBT! THAT IS HOW HE BK'S ....

NOW Shabs KNOWS HIS GAME! TELL HIM ....I can BRING IN RI or RV... at What I want! What If Shabs DID come OUT at .10 Cents? Would SOROS RUN???

NO ... HE WOULD BUY ALL THE DINARS HE COULD! RIGHT? SO, He Must GIVE HIM some CHEESE AND GET HIM TO BITE! so. 3.00 and YOU... SOROS.... BRING ALL IN!!!

NOT SOME NOW and alot LATER! SEE what Shab's can DO? HJE IS GOVERNOR of CBI... And Alot SMARTER THAN.... THE JERK SOROS!!! MY OPINION!!!

BARNEY to vic1: VIC1, does the arrest warrant issued by Putin have to do with the IQD RV

vic1: No. I would think it has to do with Other Specialty ... Brokering OPIUM... IMHO!

Time4TransferofWealth to vic1: Do you believe we really have a forced RI situation by the IMF? I do not, I believe it to be smoke, not true. What say you?

vic1: No FORCED but Helped Along! Christine Le Garde will not sit in or at any meeting he is AT! SHE, will NEVER show any RESPECT to that JERK of a Man! IMF in NY many top people were there ... she went to Germany... Never will give him the time of DAY! SHE is OUR TRILLION DOLLAR LADY! She Knew all the stories about Edward Safra

BARNEY to vic1: VIC1 - EU News reports state Soros is using massive foreign currency derivative fraud which is destabilizing the world economy and this is the reason Putin has issued an arrest warrant for Soros.

vic1 to BARNEY: See that is what they will show us! Why, was Afghanistan in WAR with USSR for Years! And then Bin Laden went There to start MOJHAHEDIN,. TALIBAN? USSR was stopping the OPIUM GROWERS! SO, I hope HE DOES DO TIME! Valadimir PUTIN is no JOKE... HE RAN KGB!!!

vic1 to BARNEY: Okay enough of the BAD THE UGLY and THE WICKED! Let's talk about the GREAT , The BEST, And the ALMIGHTY!!!

vic1 to BARNEY: LOVE My OOM FAMILY... As I said my OPINION... However I'm A GATEKEEPER and will be till I die!

vic1 to kouma1935: Some will Go Up and Some Will GO Much Higher...

kouma1935 to vic1: Vic...if we had an RI instead of a RV would this reduce the benefit to the l95 countries involved?

vic1 to kouma1935: Folks ... I do not Proclaim to Know ALL... Which I do NOT... However My Father has Given me the Ability of SEE THROUGH THE SMOKE and GET to the NITTY GRITTY! THE TRUTH!

Wtex to vic1: So is Soros out of the picture now?

vic1: I'm SURE HE WILL BE VERY SOON!

vic1: OOM FAMILY and ALL MODS and ALL ADMIN., I Accept my duties as A Brother and WILL do my BEST to HONOR all my Fellow Brothers and Sisters ... Always!

All I ask in return is that WE Stand together and inform each other the Best we can! When the ROOM see one of OURS that seems to be confused or does not understand something... WE all Need to HELP and NOT HURT their Feelings ...

Try to help and explain! That will be better for ALL of US Later! UNITED WE STAND.... FOREVER!

vic1: Tomorrow is Sunday... Even if we see this today... Where are we cashing in Tomorrow... Slow Down... Do NOT RUN!!! Let's walk there and GET IT ALL! IMHO...Vic1, JOJO2010, Cavic...

vic1 to dc: Okay.... NOW ... REMEMBER.... I said We need to get all the RIGHT DINAR... Out of ALL The WRONG HANDS ? Imagine the DRUG Cartels in Mexico... Columbia, all over... You Think if we are smart to have DINARS.... They are NOT? IT takes brains to BE a CRIMINAL!!

vic1 to gypsymama:Someone asked 'THE TRUTH" The Truth is OUR FUTURES ARE SOOOOO BRIGHT we Gotta wear SHADES! That is it in a NUT SHELL! With ALL due RESPECT! Thank You JESUS! Go USA... GO IRAQ.... Go IMF... and YES COME ON RV!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"I'm A GATEKEEPER and will be till I die!"

"I do not Proclaim to Know ALL... Which I do NOT... However My Father has Given me the Ability of SEE THROUGH THE SMOKE and GET to the NITTY GRITTY! THE TRUTH!"

"I Accept my duties as A Brother and WILL do my BEST to HONOR all my Fellow Brothers and Sisters ... Always!"

um...I don't know this guy from Adam's house cat. I'm in complete understanding of the Christian terms of affection in calling someone "brother/sister". However...calling myself a gatekeeper and going on to boast the gift of "true sight" is...to me...a bit more "spookie dude" than Soros in some ways.

Is this a chat he had with fellow church memebers or dinar speculators? The verbage...a bit more cult mentality than Christian humility...leaves me a bit skeeert.:blink:

Scripture tells us to test those claiming to have spiritual gifts. Wish we had a blood test for that but in this case...may be better off with a lie detector test.

Ok, thanks for the post. Still think he's skeery, but thanks just the same.

• Upvote 1

"I'm A GATEKEEPER and will be till I die!"

"I do not Proclaim to Know ALL... Which I do NOT... However My Father has Given me the Ability of SEE THROUGH THE SMOKE and GET to the NITTY GRITTY! THE TRUTH!"

"I Accept my duties as A Brother and WILL do my BEST to HONOR all my Fellow Brothers and Sisters ... Always!"

um...I don't know this guy from Adam's house cat. I'm in complete understanding of the Christian terms of affection in calling someone "brother/sister". However...calling myself a gatekeeper and going on to boast the gift of "true sight" is...to me...a bit more "spookie dude" than Soros in some ways.

Is this a chat he had with fellow church memebers or dinar speculators? The verbage...a bit more cult mentality than Christian humility...leaves me a bit skeeert.:blink:

Scripture tells us to test those claiming to have spiritual gifts. Wish we had a blood test for that but in this case...may be better off with a lie detector test.

Ok, thanks for the post. Still think he's skeery, but thanks just the same.

LOL! Everytime I hear these "Prey Upon People" refer to themselves as Gatekeepers I can only visualize Rick Moranis running around in Ghostbusters proclaiming himself "The Gatekeeper".

Who in the heck is vic1???? Oh no not another upcoming GURU.... :lol::lol:

vic! is a very excited and upbeat mod on OOM. He used to be an Okie "wingman" in the old days, but not sure of status since the OOM revamp of the site (which I have not followed)...... Vic is generally very exhuberant in his observations, and a middle east native, living in the US.....Very friendly guy, always positive and forever on the verge of the RV, for months on end..... I think he is genuine in his beliefs, and is not easily disuaded from anything contrary to an imminent RV opinion.... B)

After listening to him on conference calls since May 2011, this is what I've picked up about Vic1 (known as Vic on conference calls):

He is 1/2 Iranian, 1/2 Armenian, born in Iran, raised in the USA. He had dual citizenship but dropped the Iranian citizenship because he said he considered himself fully American (paraphrasing here). A Californian, he spent a few years living in Iran as a young teen and has some family still there. He has mentioning owning a truck stop or gas station, and that he became a millionaire in his 20's. From what I gather, he is in his 50's now. He has some kind of background in banking and helping people whose homes were being foreclosed upon. For awhile, I wasn't sure if he was a Muslim or Christian, but his comments recently about Jesus tells me he's Christian.

He was on the Call Squad w/Patriot last spring & summer along w/Joey. Then he and most of the group formed the IQD team in the fall. Joey and Vic broke off from them a month or so ago and now are having conference calls under the name "the Gatekeepers" and have a website called My Dinar News.

Vic is quite good with banking and finance questions and with understanding the Middle Eastern mindset.

I can hear him talking just like the emphasis in some words that are capitalized in the above post--this is how he always talks, it doesn't sound creepy at all when you hear him. I like him quite well.