Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CLOSE YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Scrumdiddles

Are you kidding me??? are you suggesting we take Onion News Network seriously?? Last time I heard they are all about satire, that's like saying I will get real news from Mad Magazine.

Good try.

Haha. Not the point of what news carried this news. Everyone knows that facebook is CIA.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Haha. Not the point of what news carried this news. Everyone knows that facebook is CIA.

You are right iI heard Ron Paul was gonna be president according to ONN.... Yeah right. And by the way since when has satire been news??? Satire is ridicule, not news.

According to the Miriam-Webster dictionary

Definition of SATIRE

: a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

Edited by Weapon X
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You are right iI heard Ron Paul was gonna be president according to ONN.... Yeah right. And by the way since when has satire been news??? Satire is ridicule, not news.

Yep so is CNN ABC NBC FOX, screw it every news station is satire. Entertainment only. We cant leave them out Weapon X.

According to the Miriam-Webster dictionary

Definition of SATIRE

: a literary work holding up human vices and follies to ridicule or scorn

: trenchant wit, irony, or sarcasm used to expose and discredit vice or folly

Like I said before not the point, everyone knows facebook is CIA. What is the problem with you Weapon X, looking for a fight huh. You are arguing about something that has no relevance. They are talking about something that is true. DUH

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Yep so is CNN ABC NBC FOX, screw it every news station is satire. Entertainment only. We cant leave them out Weapon X.

Like I said before not the point, everyone knows facebook is CIA. What is the problem with you Weapon X, looking for a fight huh. You are arguing about something that has no relevance. They are talking about something that is true. DUH

I am looking for a fight?? You are the one believing satire, I would love to see what you come up with when you watch a old Looney Tunes cartoon.

Only those that believe in conspiracy theories believe that BS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I am looking for a fight?? You are the one believing satire, I would love to see what you come up with when you watch a old Looney Tunes cartoon.

Hold on umpa lumpa, ONN Newsroom: Is a parody of breaking news segments that appear during commercial breaks or replays on 24-hour news networks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion_News_Network

Parody - an imitation of the style of a particular writer, artist, or genre with deliberate exaggeration for comic effect

Imitation - a thing intended to simulate or copy something else

So ONN is a comic relief for news. Where did you get that it is false information. Tell me you are not that dumb.

• Upvote 2

I'll stay. I'm a senior citizen. No job. No money. No teeth. Ruthless, couthless & toothless. I don't own a thing or have a thing to hide.

I'm there with ya Luigi...meet ya in FaceBook! ;)

If the CIA wants to follow me or my friends...they'll be bored to death! :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Hey Weapon X, I happen to watch old Looney Tunes cartoons and if you think it's BS that Wiley Coyote is after the Road Runner you really need to get it together. Wiley has been after that bird for some time now and it's not a conspiracy theory, I've seen it with my own eyes. meep meep. :lol:

• Upvote 4

Hey Weapon X, I happen to watch old Looney Tunes cartoons and if you think it's BS that Wiley Coyote is after the Road Runner you really need to get it together. Wiley has been after that bird for some time now and it's not a conspiracy theory, I've seen it with my own eyes. meep meep. :lol:

Wow....I've seen it too!!!

• Upvote 1

ROFLMAO, DinarMillionair !! I always LOVE to watch Wiley trying to catch that bird. After 50 years of trying, Road Runner is still to be caught by Wiley -- and thanks to informational threads such as this one that Scrum brought forth, Road Runner will prevail. GREAT ANALOGY, DM. meep meep, GO ROAD RUNNER !! meep meep. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Doesn't surprise me, Big Brother is always monitoring. Technology makes it easier with computers, websites, cell phones, etc. I don't use facebook or any of these networking/socializing arena's. I've never trusted the internet and people should be more vigilant with what they reveal, you never know who's out there with you. BOO! :lol:;)

***///

anybody stupid enough to put THAT much personal crap out there as you nimrods do on facebook and these other "social' sights deserve everything you get! And it'll come back to haunt ya, too. It's making it easier to destroy our culture, you're contributing to that. You're idiots.

Agreed! Facebook and other social sites are for teeny boppers and the pervs! :lol:

• Upvote 1

The FBI and the CIA are out to catch major players. If you got a clandestine operation going or you are trying to hire subvertives or if you are trying to do something truly stupid, every word and every thing that catches their eyes is looked at and analyzed. So with that said I never lose one nights sleep worrying about any government spook looking for me or at me. Everything that we talk about they already know more about it than we ever will. The one message they are getting over and over is that America is upset and that governmnet is not making folks happy. This is why the POTUS protecters advised against the NDAA. For everything the American citizen wants the government to do there is a freedom lost. We need to get men in office who will repeal these laws that destroy our nation. So many nations have went this route and it never works for the people. It only works for a special few. Everyone else is fodder for their fire. All those who would embrace this have no understanding what it is they are embracing. It is like embracing an deadly mamba and expecting to live. Our lives are getting ready to radically change. You better be smart folks. He whom the god's would destroy they first make mad. Fight smart. When you react in rage you are destroyed. When you react intelligently you at least have a chance and many choices. Don't look back in anger nor forward with fear but look around you with awareness. Woe to the inhabitants of the earth for the devil cometh against you knowing he hath but a short time. Find out in the Bible the only group of people that God says bring woe to their own soul and think about America. I am saddened for America, but it is not too late yet. Repent America and turn back to your first works. And yes I am a voice crying in the wilderness. America Wake Up!

• Upvote 1