Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TamRon400 (Bluwolf): The G.E.T. Team 1/23/12

PatriotMike

[bluwolf] Gator we are just waiting for all 195 RV to show up so as you can see this is a big occasion and a big event. All is looking good and it will pop up soon enough, there is some protocol in the air nothing mayor it’s more cosmetic

[bluwolf] Well be blessed be back soon once we get in touch with our informants which are in lock down

[bluwolf] And for the record I am not a guru and I am not preacher, I am a man of God yes, and a messenger, I feed you information through facts not fiction and I know that I am not a twenty dollar bill for all to like. Good day sorry if I bust someone’s bubble. Be blessed

[noah] bluwolf Our Liberty is coming!

[bluwolf] Yes noah it is here don’t you worry

[bluwolf] I give no dates nor rates, just information which have been changed by your government many a times, do not blame the informants blame your government and their darn protocol

[bluwolf] All holdups and delays were born in your USA.

[bluwolf] Just the greedy government that is all

[bluwolf] Goi is done chap 7 is done only thing left for it to be closed forever is the pending RV period and yes they are sovereign

[bluwolf] Chap pending

[bluwolf] Yukon this RV is the last step that has to be fulfilled by the UN fine simple

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Did someone say....... fungus??? Something about this growth of fungus reminds me a lot of the "gurus"....

See what you all think... rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif

Peculiar......To say the least....The very first time for Mister to appear on DV..

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Photo from Quote

Did someone say....... fungus??? Something about this growth of fungus reminds me a lot of the "gurus"....

See what you all think... rolleyes.gif

laugh.gif Man o man, there are soooo many thoughts going on in my head about this particular "fungus" , but I will keep it to myself:lol:

Edited by Markinsa
Remove Photo From Quote

[bluwolf] Gator we are just waiting for all 195 RV to show up so as you can see this is a big occasion and a big event. All is looking good and it will pop up soon enough, there is some protocol in the air nothing mayor it’s more cosmetic

[bluwolf] Well be blessed be back soon once we get in touch with our informants which are in lock down

[bluwolf] And for the record I am not a guru and I am not preacher, I am a man of God yes, and a messenger, I feed you information through facts not fiction and I know that I am not a twenty dollar bill for all to like. Good day sorry if I bust someone’s bubble. Be blessed

[noah] bluwolf Our Liberty is coming!

[bluwolf] Yes noah it is here don’t you worry

[bluwolf] I give no dates nor rates, just information which have been changed by your government many a times, do not blame the informants blame your government and their darn protocol

[bluwolf] All holdups and delays were born in your USA.

[bluwolf] Just the greedy government that is all

[bluwolf] Goi is done chap 7 is done only thing left for it to be closed forever is the pending RV period and yes they are sovereign

[bluwolf] Chap pending

[bluwolf] Yukon this RV is the last step that has to be fulfilled by the UN fine simple

URL: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/115/BKGb/~3/Sof-ZHsT8Vk/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bluwolf says his informants are in lock down again..........sure hope they are getting paid for overtime, they have spent a lot of time in that little room watching the screens flash zeros! ?But good to hear there is "protocol in the air", even if it is "cosmetic"......

Cosmetic protocols, amalgamated algorythms, pulsating promethiums, graduated gronificators, greedy governments, galvanized gradients........nauseating nonsense!

• Upvote 1

funny thing is Bluwolf is part of the "pumper" website another site.com... No chapter 7 release.. the next scheduled meeting isnt till June 2012... Duh Bluwolf... I suggest you start reading the actual news and not blowing smoke!

The extension of chapter 7 has been extended thru to June 2012.

Just like last year on June 2011 they extended it thru to June 2012

Just as they extended it thru to June 2010.

They do not have to wait till June 2012 to remove them from chapter 7.

True that is when the next extension period ends, to meet to extend if needed.

• Upvote 1

Bluwolf says his informants are in lock down again..........sure hope they are getting paid for overtime, they have spent a lot of time in that little room watching the screens flash zeros! ?But good to hear there is "protocol in the air", even if it is "cosmetic"......

Cosmetic protocols, amalgamated algorythms, pulsating promethiums, graduated gronificators, greedy governments, galvanized gradients........nauseating nonsense!

The various "Gurus" sources...

http://www.fart-sounds.net/fart_sound_board.htm

I really like your acerbic wit. Pretty well nails it to the wall. Plus you really have a good vocabulary and can use it. If folks are silly enough to follow the "GURU" site, you will find it is always jus one "mind bending panasonic smoke city showdown away from RV". Never even comes close. But hey there is always tomorrow.

MR

I read all of that crap and wonder? Do they really think we believe it? This lock down thing has always irirtated me. Who are these people who allow themselves to be "locked down"? Don't sound like "American citizens" to me. Maybe just maybe this guy is vicariously living out a dream of "DOMINATION" where he has "AUTHORITY" to lock down his subjects. I think I hit it. Well I was a psychology major in college. I can't even choose one of those faces who can describe how insidious this potentially is.

MR