Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Bytes: Breitling - Iraq Can RV At Any Time

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Possum's Back Yard While Watching Stumbling Rednecks Full Of Hooch Breaking Out The Fireworks. What Could Possibly Go Wrong ?

1-20-2012 Guru Adam Montana To my knowledge, the new currencies have been printed, are ready for distribution, and they are set to print anything they might need...however...there are severe logisitcal issues in getting these notes out to the public and it would be foolish of them to advertise the new notes, anticipated rate, exchange policies, or anything else like that...that's where we stand.

1-20-2012 Guru Breitling The auctions moved from 1170 to 1166. It's a dirty float, it's not the real rate, there is no common sense about it. It's not reflecting the market, it means absosutely nothing. Iraq can revalue at any time...they obviously have a plan. We can only go by what we know & we don't know everything. They are getting rid of the money supply, that tells us that the dinars are worth something.

1-19-2012 Guru Mailman17 SHABS CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE ANY MORE OUT OF HIS SECRET STASH...HE MUST GET THE NEWLY REVALUED DINAR ON THE STREET ASAP...ISK AND BANKS IN IRAQ ARE READY, ELECTRONICALLY SPEAKING...SHARES WILL BE ADJUSTED AS WILL ACCOUNTS...THAT BEING ANOTHER ONE OF THE BILLS NEEDED PASSAGE...VALUE MUST BE REDONE ACCORDINLY AS ALL LOANS DO AS WELL, YET I ALSO THINK THATS A DONE DEAL AS WELL...JUST NOT ANNOUNCED. IN ESSENCE PEEPS...WE ARE STILL GOOD...AND ON TRACK... JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR THE BIG FIREWORKS DISPLAY.

1-19-2012 Guru Med I KNOW THAT THE 1166 IS AN OFFICIAL RATE CHANGE BUT 4 PIPS IS LIKE ROLLING A BB OFF THE GRAND CANYON, NOONE IS GOING TO NOTICE IT. IT WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT ON PURCHASING POWER OR INFLATION. CBI HAS MANIPULATED THE RATE BY USING THE AUCTIONS. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YRS. NOW THIS COULD BE BIG NEWS YET. IS SHABIBI GOING TO MAKE A HABIT OF THIS, MOVING IT CONTINUALLY... I THINK WE NEED TO JUST WATCH AND SEE IF THIS WAS JUST A ONE TIME SHOT.

1-19-2012 Guru Adam Montana everything is piling up this week...with two more readings of the HCL it can be published...they are voting on (hopefully) a whole stack of bills [Thursday], Kuwait is backing off, the UN is stepping up, on and on and on...this much news hasn't occured in months...of course - it could all be delayed as usual and honestly, it probably will but I'll happily admit I was wrong on that last note.

1-19-2012 Guru Med THE DINAR HAS NOT EXPLODED ONTO THE MARKET IN A FLOAT...IT IS NOT EVEN ON THE MARKET, IT IS STILL ACCORDING TO THE IMF IN A CRAWLING PEG AGAINST THE USD OR WHAT IS CALLED A DIRTY FLOAT, MANIPULATED BY IT'S OWN CENTRAL BANK. ALSO WE NEED TO REMEMBER THAT THE DINAR IS STILL UNDER ARTICLE XIV IN THE IMF AND MUST MOVE TO ARTICLE VIII WHICH THE CENTRAL BANK HAS NOT DONE...NOW THIS 1166 IS NOW AN OFFICIAL RATE OF EXCHANGE...I AM NOT JUMPING FOR JOY AT 4 PIPS, IT NEEDS TO MOVE LIKE 1200 FOR ME TO BE JUMPING.

• Upvote 8

Thx For All The Above Comments And The Comedy ! :lol:

I Just Hope That Adam Can Get The Team Of Computer Nerds With Their Propeller Beanies To Fix The Green Buttons !

I'd Luv 2 B Givin' All Of Ya's Some Plus 1 High Five's Like I Usually Do ! ;)

Of Course I Would Settle For An RV First Though If It Happens That Way ! :rolleyes:

Parliament Is Holding A Somewhat Unusual Saturday Meeting Tomorrow About The 2012 Budget ! :o

If They're Super Productive Then The Clown Is Gonna Have To Buy U Rich Mofo's The 1st Drink !

B)B)B)

• Upvote 4

This is not a float. This is due to buying & selling currencies at actions.

The IQD must become a recognized & tradable currency. Movement of a few points is meaningless & the IQD will remain worthless paper until it RVs.

No int'l banks are trading IQD with the exception of a few for profit or margin spread.

Parliament must vote ASAP.

Now vote, damn it, vote.

Worthless Paper???????????

I bought mine 7 plus years ago in Iraq for 500.00 a million

and its worth 1170 a million now!

I guess I didnt make a profit yet just worthless paper????????

I guess luigi1 over paid for his and the price went down???????

How Is this stuff worthless????????????

Oh thats right if your a LOPSTER in hot water

• Upvote 2

Worthless Paper???????????

I bought mine 7 plus years ago in Iraq for 500.00 a million

and its worth 1170 a million now!

I guess I didnt make a profit yet just worthless paper????????

I guess luigi1 over paid for his and the price went down???????

How Is this stuff worthless????????????

Oh thats right if your a LOPSTER in hot water

Me to I was in balad, where were you located?

CNN. Broadcasting From Possum's Back Yard While Watching Stumbling Rednecks Full Of Hooch Breaking Out The Fireworks. What Could Possibly Go Wrong ?

1-20-2012 Guru Adam Montana To my knowledge, the new currencies have been printed, are ready for distribution, and they are set to print anything they might need...however...there are severe logisitcal issues in getting these notes out to the public and it would be foolish of them to advertise the new notes, anticipated rate, exchange policies, or anything else like that...that's where we stand.

1-20-2012 Guru Breitling The auctions moved from 1170 to 1166. It's a dirty float, it's not the real rate, there is no common sense about it. It's not reflecting the market, it means absosutely nothing. Iraq can revalue at any time...they obviously have a plan. We can only go by what we know & we don't know everything. They are getting rid of the money supply, that tells us that the dinars are worth something.

1-19-2012 Guru Mailman17 SHABS CANNOT AFFORD TO LOOSE ANY MORE OUT OF HIS SECRET STASH...HE MUST GET THE NEWLY REVALUED DINAR ON THE STREET ASAP...ISK AND BANKS IN IRAQ ARE READY, ELECTRONICALLY SPEAKING...SHARES WILL BE ADJUSTED AS WILL ACCOUNTS...THAT BEING ANOTHER ONE OF THE BILLS NEEDED PASSAGE...VALUE MUST BE REDONE ACCORDINLY AS ALL LOANS DO AS WELL, YET I ALSO THINK THATS A DONE DEAL AS WELL...JUST NOT ANNOUNCED. IN ESSENCE PEEPS...WE ARE STILL GOOD...AND ON TRACK... JUST GOTTA WAIT FOR THE BIG FIREWORKS DISPLAY.

1-19-2012 Guru Med I KNOW THAT THE 1166 IS AN OFFICIAL RATE CHANGE BUT 4 PIPS IS LIKE ROLLING A BB OFF THE GRAND CANYON, NOONE IS GOING TO NOTICE IT. IT WILL HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT ON PURCHASING POWER OR INFLATION. CBI HAS MANIPULATED THE RATE BY USING THE AUCTIONS. THEY HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YRS. NOW THIS COULD BE BIG NEWS YET. IS SHABIBI GOING TO MAKE A HABIT OF THIS, MOVING IT CONTINUALLY... I THINK WE NEED TO JUST WATCH AND SEE IF THIS WAS JUST A ONE TIME SHOT.

1-19-2012 Guru Adam Montana everything is piling up this week...with two more readings of the HCL it can be published...they are voting on (hopefully) a whole stack of bills [Thursday], Kuwait is backing off, the UN is stepping up, on and on and on...this much news hasn't occured in months...of course - it could all be delayed as usual and honestly, it probably will but I'll happily admit I was wrong on that last note.

1-19-2012 Guru Med THE DINAR HAS NOT EXPLODED ONTO THE MARKET IN A FLOAT...IT IS NOT EVEN ON THE MARKET, IT IS STILL ACCORDING TO THE IMF IN A CRAWLING PEG AGAINST THE USD OR WHAT IS CALLED A DIRTY FLOAT, MANIPULATED BY IT'S OWN CENTRAL BANK. ALSO WE NEED TO REMEMBER THAT THE DINAR IS STILL UNDER ARTICLE XIV IN THE IMF AND MUST MOVE TO ARTICLE VIII WHICH THE CENTRAL BANK HAS NOT DONE...NOW THIS 1166 IS NOW AN OFFICIAL RATE OF EXCHANGE...I AM NOT JUMPING FOR JOY AT 4 PIPS, IT NEEDS TO MOVE LIKE 1200 FOR ME TO BE JUMPING.

Keep in mind Thug that the IQD is not an Internationally trade able currency at this time. That's a rather important factor in this investment, isn't it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1