Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam's Official Chat 1/18/12

kcw

Thanks for keepin it real, Adam, by saying $3 would be karayzee and 4 helping newbs understand it could sit right where it is on the exchange 3 more years.

Even so...I say HANG on to what you got...DON'T sell Granny's jewelry to buy more...and wait for the beep.

B)

Why is $3 crazy?? The Iraqi dinar pre war was always over $3. Has the price of oil gone down since then?? nope. Did u read thier budget? anything less than $3 does the country no good. Do you really think they will be worth less than 1/3 of Kuwait?? Sorry Adam.. I dont agree with your assesment of the rate at all. If it comes out at $1 or less, everyone will buy them up and that does Iraq no good. It has to be over $3.. nothing else makes sense.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Thanks kcw for posting and thank you Adam for "bringing your A-game"! th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif

Things are looking really good, I might just get that suitcase packed for Las Vegas RV party and then the beach somewhere! wink.gif Come on boyz.... git-r-dun!!! biggrin.gif

GO RV Already Baby!!!cool.gif

Edited by RodandStaff
  • Upvote 2

"Although it's a neighbor to Iraq, I don't think the US bombing Iran into the stone ages will have an adverse effect on the IQD. In fact, it could be the opposite. "

You gotta like that opinion!

Shoot! I accidentally gave you a neg! I was going through the thread plussing and this darn iPad!! Two plusses for Redsand please. One to correct the neg and one for the one I was going to give! Sorry!

Adam and Kcw thank you! This week is going to rock. I even brought back George Clooney for you. And Shelley! Go RV!

• Upvote 2