Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for the 9-28-11 chat

Adam Montana

When can we admit that the IQD will not RV making millions out of a thousand dollar investment? This is not happening any time soon, look at how much is still available for purchase. The IQD is not drying up. Countries do not RV when they are running budget deficits. Sorry, but after nearly 8 years of "soon" I think it is time to get a grip.

• Downvote 7

When can we admit that the IQD will not RV making millions out of a thousand dollar investment? This is not happening any time soon, look at how much is still available for purchase. The IQD is not drying up. Countries do not RV when they are running budget deficits. Sorry, but after nearly 8 years of "soon" I think it is time to get a grip.

+1 for keeping it "real" unfortunately, some will keep buying, and over extend themselves. These i fear are the people that will in a year or so be selling their Dinar for a fraction of what it is actually worth at the time in order to pay their rent. :(

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

+1 for keeping it "real" unfortunately, some will keep buying, and over extend themselves. These i fear are the people that will in a year or so be selling their Dinar for a fraction of what it is actually worth at the time in order to pay their rent. :(

Thanks for not being hard on me for my frustration. It is actually depressing for me to lose faith in the idea of an RV any time soon. Lately, I have found myself scrolling through all the news articles and chats, and just reading the comments. Why waste the time? I have realized it is the same hopes and arguments that I read last year. I am tired of people saying they are the only ones who know, but yet they never provide information that comes to fruitation. This is a questions thread, so my question for Adam was in regards to the timing of the RV. With all the research and contacts someone like Adam has, why did he not see this taking over 12 months last year? Why is it always "soon"? Not upset with Adam or DV, just a little disheartened. sorry folks

I had to edit little grammar issues.

Thanks for not being hard on me for my frustration. It is actually depressing for me to lose faith in the idea of an RV any time soon. Lately, I have found myself scrolling through all the news articles and chats, and just reading the comments. Why waste the time? I have realized it is the same hopes and arguments that I read last year. I am tired of people saying they are the only ones who know, but yet they never provide information that comes to fruitation. This is a questions thread, so my question for Adam was in regards to the timing of the RV. With all the research and contacts someone like Adam has, why did he not see this taking over 12 months last year? Why is it always "soon"? Not upset with Adam or DV, just a little disheartened. sorry folks

I had to edit little grammar issues.

All good just take a break this very well could go into 2012 its def. possible we will have to wait and see what happens but dont give up and sell just take some time off of the site its def. a MUST to do from time to time. Point being the Dinar will Revalue at some point, sorry to get off topic to the MODS.

Adam I agree with the person that posted that I know you have not spent all the hours and dollars on something that we will break even. I know that this is a high risk investment. We might lose it all?? But on the same token another person spoke about with all the contacts, military,cbi, people on the streets in irag. That some REAL intell would be out.We can not even get a REAL answer what is suppose to be said on the tv's in irag about dropping the zero's?? If that is true that there is such a tv broadcast? What about the newspapers? You said that there would be a "learning period" some say it is happening now to tell the iraq people how the dropping of the zeros will affect the currency. Is thes TRUE? I would be happy with a dime myself,I am realistic and hopefull.Thanks

Adam, please delete my question on Monday, 12:37 PM. Shabbibi's report was posted. I got it, read it, sounds like Iraq has a lot to do: It says it will take 2 to 3 years to develope a private financial sector. Does this have an affect on a possible RV? Can you elaborate on how this process would that affect the RV?

• Upvote 1

Adam,

An article came out yesterday stating that Iraq had signed a contract to purchase F 16 Fighter Jets. If they can make a purchase like this, doesn't it tell us that all sanctions are lifted and they are out of Chapter 7 even though it has not been formerly annouced by the UN?

Thanks,

Don

• Upvote 1

Adam,

Don't you think that all of the web based sites will stop selling Dinar soon before a Dinar RV or a correction in its value? Why would someone be selling $100.00 dollar bills for a nickel if tomorrow or at least in the near future they would be worth their true value? Thanks!

Quad

This may be a dumb and/or previously answered question but here goes. I can understand why Chapter 7 and the GOI formation could be tied to or affect the RV but I still don't see why the HCL or Erbil agreements are tied to the RV. I am sure it would be nice to have them settled. Since they seem to deal with Oil and Gas rights, payments etc and that commerce seems to have continued and even been ramped up each month and is paid for in dollars, why is the RV tied to their completion. Thanks in advance............David

What do you think will be a realistic rate when they ever do decide to increase the value? and what would be the economic implications of an RV 1st then RD or an RD 1st then RV? Obviously the first would be much better for us investors but what are the chances of that happening and what in your opinion is a realistic rate? Honestly at this point I'd be happy to see a penny - and then maybe shoot up from there. Thanx.

1. Update us on where the HCL stands.

2. Update us on the situation with the Kurds, and do you think it has to be resolved for Iraq to get out of Chapter 7?

3. Has security improved some for them?

4. How close do you think they are to being released from the rest of their sanctions?

5. Are you worried about Maliki getting kicked out, and they would have to start over on the government being complete?

thanks for all you do for us!

• Upvote 1

1. What effect, if any, can Maliki and Allawi have on the RV at this point in the game?

Do these selfish piranhas still have any opportunity to mess this up, or have they been pretty effectively neutered by Parliament and Shabbi?

2. In regards to the Kaperoni chat on 9/27: Any action on permanent securities regulations so that Forex and other trading can occur in orderly and regulated fashion?

3. What else needs to be done, and will we see anything on it this week?

4. Any reason OGIT can not advisably go forward as planned?

Any of the above that you can address would be great!

Thank you!

Beachwalker

Thank you,

Beachwalker

• Upvote 1

Scooter did a conference call with Phoenix back on June 15 2011 where he discussed a second set of books with a different currency rate that Iraq was using for international contracts. (a shadow banking system) If that’s the case then it raises the question if the CBI maybe hasn't already RV'd on their shadow banking books, and intending to lop the iqd on the official set of books that we are on nad then RV-RI? Scary thought but I don't trust those guys! What do you think Adam? :mellow:

Hi Adam, I hope you see this because it was posted so late.

My question is: If I am an average Iraqi with 1000,000.00 IQD in a bank account, when the CBI raises the value, how will electronic money be treated? If the rate comes in at a dollar, will that average Iraq have a million dollars in the bank?

Thank You

Adam, I'm fairly new to the site but i bought my dinar from dinar banker several months ago. When i purchased my dinar i remember the representative telling me something about a charge of $150.00 per account ( depending on how many times you've ordered from them) when it becomes cash in time. Now several months later when i think about it, it doesnt make much sense to me what that charge could have been for since i physically hold my dinar. When cash in time happens, i can pick and choose where i want to cash my dinar in at, correct? I am a VIP member so i could go with whomever you let us know about, right? I guess what im asking is since i physically hold my dinar, I'm finished with dinar banker and can cash in where i choose. Is this correct. Thanks a bunch.