Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

NEW Rumor About UST and IQD at US Banks

Skybear

The following was picked-up in the RUMOR section just a short while ago. The only problem I have with it is that MY bank has head NOTHING of such a "MEMO." Can somebody CHECK-IT OUT with their bank and either confirm or deny?

("Foghorn update 9/12/11 Today at 12:15 pm Reply with quote

I just spoke with my brother this morning (9/12/11) he called with some exciting news. Every monday morning he has a senior excutive meeting with all dept heads and corporate VP's (via vidoe conferencing) to discuss and report on current events regarding all locations nation wide.

This morning a memo (notice) from the UST was first on the agenda, the notice stated that a large foreign currency restructing was completed and that they should prepare themselves for the release of the REVALUED Iraqi Dinar along with a few other countries currency.

The UST is only the triggering mechanism for this event, once they get word from the CBI, and in not in charge of the time frame.

My brother, along with his fellow VP's feel this is probablity the week we will see this through, given the fact that their bank sceen has been showing 3.68 in amber for over two weeks now.")

LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 15

The following was picked-up in the RUMOR section just a short while ago. The only problem I have with it is that MY bank has head NOTHING of such a "MEMO." Can somebody CHECK-IT OUT with their bank and either confirm or deny?

("Foghorn update 9/12/11 Today at 12:15 pm Reply with quote

I just spoke with my brother this morning (9/12/11) he called with some exciting news. Every monday morning he has a senior excutive meeting with all dept heads and corporate VP's (via vidoe conferencing) to discuss and report on current events regarding all locations nation wide.

This morning a memo (notice) from the UST was first on the agenda, the notice stated that a large foreign currency restructing was completed and that they should prepare themselves for the release of the REVALUED Iraqi Dinar along with a few other countries currency.

The UST is only the triggering mechanism for this event, once they get word from the CBI, and in not in charge of the time frame.

My brother, along with his fellow VP's feel this is probablity the week we will see this through, given the fact that their bank sceen has been showing 3.68 in amber for over two weeks now.")

FALSE. First there is no such thing as bank screen showing in amber. There are no such things as back screens at the bank as some claim. Someone made this up just to get folks hyped up to go buy more dinar.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

no not going to happen,(inside trading) ust is going to tell someone to be ready--- go tell your family and friends to go buy millions of dinars

THIS WAS NOT MY POST! Foghorn is a contributor at another site and it was POSTED on Recaps. GOUGE THEM. . .not me. I already TRIED to see if my bank knew anything about it and they DON'T!

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1