Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Packed and ready

jeepguy

O.k. now I venture into the rumors area off and on ! And I got the text  ! So I am packed up and awaiting more dinar holders , we have a bus too .... Have our appointment and correct papers .... So Luigi ,. That text you sent out , I could not get the last part ? 😀. ( Hahahaha. Luigi ... ). In case  you folks reading this , it is a rainy day and I am  giving Luigi a good rumor he can spread ! 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

No apologies. Just get on the next flight to Reno.

SITREP (Situation Report)  5-5-18  1:47 PM EDT  Deep Source Deep Throat(GCR/RV):
"Final version of the release algorithm installed. A broadcast to begin RV exchanges in Reno was sent out to all high-level RV groups worldwide. Public exchanges set to begin via 800 numbers upon completion of high-level group exchanges."
Deep Source (Alliance):
"Operation to resolve the Syria situation commencing. The plan will be softly disclosed through the media as was done with Korea."
Note from Deep Source(s):
"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 10

22 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation.mustn't lose hope

Anytime you use the word"But" it negates the previous statement and these Gurus excell at spitting out fodder

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/5/2018 at 6:23 PM, Luigi1 said:

No apologies. Just get on the next flight to Reno.

SITREP (Situation Report)  5-5-18  1:47 PM EDT  Deep Source Deep Throat(GCR/RV):
"Final version of the release algorithm installed. A broadcast to begin RV exchanges in Reno was sent out to all high-level RV groups worldwide. Public exchanges set to begin via 800 numbers upon completion of high-level group exchanges."
Deep Source (Alliance):
"Operation to resolve the Syria situation commencing. The plan will be softly disclosed through the media as was done with Korea."
Note from Deep Source(s):
"Please note: Intel that is being provided from us to you is indeed accurate but completely raw and does have a tendency to not follow through. There is no denying that we are all in frustration and loss of patience. It is entirely a fact that intel being provided is real, but there are constant on-going activities that change the situation. This is agonizing but you mustn't lose hope. Nothing lasts forever."

Now i now the big guys are playing - algorithm. I like that word.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Reno just got demoted.

Everyone knows the RV will come from Moose Jaw or Medicine Hat.

Well I was in Medicine Hat yesterday and, wait for it............. There was no RV...  LOL   :)

If it doe's happen in the Hat I will apologise now, the last thing on my mind will be finding a computor to let you all know  :)  Oh and MooseJaw is 3 1/2 hrs. away from me as well.

pp

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Luigi questions this...

Will Tier 4...that's us...be left in the lurch?

7 May 2018 TNT...

Q:  Three or four years ago, the banks exchanged over 90,000 people. Are they quietly exchanging people again and letting us sit?  A:  We are not seeing a lot of people being exchanged now, although I do know someone who exchanged about three weeks ago.  It’s a person here or there, not thousands of people like before.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi questions this...

Will Tier 4...that's us...be left in the lurch?

7 May 2018 TNT...

Q:  Three or four years ago, the banks exchanged over 90,000 people. Are they quietly exchanging people again and letting us sit?  A:  We are not seeing a lot of people being exchanged now, although I do know someone who exchanged about three weeks ago.  It’s a person here or there, not thousands of people like before.

:bs:

• Haha 3

On 5/7/2018 at 4:30 PM, pokerplayer said:

Well I was in Medicine Hat yesterday and, wait for it............. There was no RV...  LOL   :)

If it doe's happen in the Hat I will apologise now, the last thing on my mind will be finding a computor to let you all know  :)  Oh and MooseJaw is 3 1/2 hrs. away from me as well.

pp

On 5/7/2018 at 4:39 PM, Pitcher said:

I was in Cut and Shoot TX, the last 4 days.  Yes that is a real town.  Come back and to my surprise, NO RV.  

You guys are killing me.  :lol: :lol: :lol:. I was Down in the Dumps yesterday and I just grabbed a Scotch Neat and it all worked out.  :twothumbs:

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1