Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democratic Party files suit

Donald Trump

Kevin Lamarque | Reuters
Donald Trump

The Democratic Party on Friday sued President Donald Trump's presidential campaign, the Russian government and the Wikileaks group, claiming a broad conspiracy to help Trump win the 2016 election.

The multi-million-dollar lawsuit filed in Manhattan federal court says that "In the Trump campaign, Russia found a willing and active partner in this effort" to mount "a brazen attack on American Democracy."

The named defendants include Trump's son Donald Trump Jr., his son-in-law Jared Kushner, former campaign chief Paul Manafort and campaign official Richard Gates, and Trump ally Roger Stone.

Also named is the Russian Federation, the general state of the Russian armed force, a Russian intelligence services hacker known as Guccifer 2.0., Wikileaks and its leader Julian Assange, and 10 unidentified people.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

OMG....how about we start thinking about do the work of the people. This reality BS needs to stop-IMO

These idiots are about to explode because they know that what they planned on doing under a Hilldabeast Presidency is about to come to light. 

And most of them will be charged with treason. 

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

This is simply a move by the Dems to slow Trump's roll....Everybody is keenly aware of Trump's penchant for making Fridays his bombshell day.  With this lawsuit if Donald decides today is Mueller firing day....trump will look extremely guilty.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

First off, all administrations used the Friday dump thing. 

And second, where do you lefties get off claiming Trump is going to fire Muller? Trump has not one time claimed that he wanted to 

fire Muller. And why should he? If he wanted to make this go away all he needs to do is pardon everyone that Muller is investigating. 

Boom game over. If I were Trump I would come out and openly say that Muller is doing an upstanding job and should be promoted. 

Then pardon everyone. :lmao:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I really doubt Trump will fire Mueller...that just prolongs things.  Info is starting to flow now and it will be revealed that the left, using the DOJ and FBI set out to screw Trump. Remember what they did to Sanders...one of their own. A few top dogs are in a lot of trouble....Comey, Up to Obama and those in between....let it play out.....

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And second, where do you lefties get off claiming Trump is going to fire Muller? Trump has not one time claimed that he wanted to 

fire Muller. And why should he? If he wanted to make this go away all he needs to do is pardon everyone that Muller is investigating. 

Boom game over. If I were Trump I would come out and openly say that Muller is doing an upstanding job and should be promoted. 

Then pardon everyone. :lmao:

LOL...I was thinking the same thing.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

fire Muller. 

Read it in a few of those ridiculous Hannity Staff fiction pieces they confiscated from Cohen's closet.

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

36 minutes ago, caz1104 said:

It's just getting REAL old....I would hope my Liberal friends would agree, nothing gets done with this constant BS.

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, CAZ1104!!! :tiphat:

Is this a typo? Did You mean fiends instead of friends?

Yeah, we all have to offer necessary rehabilitory help, whether it is received or not, to all the Liberal fiends we know and I commend You for THAT!

fiend
fēnd/
noun
  1. an evil spirit or demon.
    synonyms: demondevil, evil spirit; 
    informalspook
    "a fiend had taken possession of him"
    • archaic
      the Devil.
      noun: the fiend
    • a wicked or cruel person.
      "a fiend thirsty for blood and revenge"
      synonyms: villainbeastbrutebarbarianmonsterogresadistevildoerswine
      "a fiend bent on global evildoing"
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

14 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

The Best Of Your Weekend To You, CAZ1104!!! :tiphat:

Is this a typo? Did You mean fiends instead of friends?

Yeah, we all have to offer necessary rehabilitory help, whether it is received or not, to all the Liberal fiends we know and I commend You for THAT!

fiend
fēnd/
noun
  1. an evil spirit or demon.
    synonyms: demondevil, evil spirit; 
    informalspook
    "a fiend had taken possession of him"
    • archaic
      the Devil.
      noun: the fiend
    • a wicked or cruel person.
      "a fiend thirsty for blood and revenge"
      synonyms: villainbeastbrutebarbarianmonsterogresadistevildoerswine
      "a fiend bent on global evildoing"

I know u & Shabs aren't on the fiendliest of terms....but I've known Shabs for almost 8 years now, and respect our differing views on politics. Shabs is a cool dude IMO. U have a GREAT weekend as well Synopsis 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

I hope the lawsuit comes to a fruition.

It will then expose the DNC bought and paid for dossier.

It will show H.C. was behind the money.

It will show Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Holder all conspired to get Hillery a "Get out of Jail Card" free card. 

Throw enough crap on the wall and some of it will stick.

It is a smoke screen to distract. 

• Upvote 4

They know they are about to get exposed so their best hope is to sue and tie things up in court for YEARS!!  

The truth will come out eventually and it will not be kind to those that tried to fool the American citizens. This might be the end of our 2 party system. They both suck!!

• Upvote 4

Democratic party sues Russia, WikiLeaks and Trump campaign over election disruption

The party alleges in the federal lawsuit that Trump campaign officials conspired with Russia to hurt Democratic nominee Hillar.y Clinton

Fri 20 Apr 2018 21.21 BST

Sabrina Siddiqui in Washington

2653.jpg?w=700&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=81271b3c5a12d8d7e45ec58ba734d703
Donald Trump and the Russian president, Vladimir Putin, meet in Vietnam on 11 November 2017
Photograph: Jorge Silva/Reuters

• Upvote 1

It is sad, yet amusing, that the left and the MSM continually pound the Russian collusion drum.  The Russians helped Trump win.

At this time I won't get into how many countries try to affect the elections of other countries....but take Iraq, the US put Maliki in place for 8 years, found out that it was a mistake an replaced him with Abadi.....of course all in free elections!

At this point there is nothing factual to prove Trump and Russia colluded in an attempt to sway the election.  This definition (collusion) isn't a crime anyhow.

What we do know about the election factually is this.

The Clintons and the DNC.........(the left establishment).......decided long ago that HRC was their choice, their chosen one for the nomination, and then the Presidentcy.  Debbie Wasserman Schultz was appointed as head of the DNC, she was, and still is a sitting US Congress woman from Flordia.  The platform for the 2016 DNC was established with a large block of super delegates that would assure HRC would be the nominee.  The DNC and the Clintons stacked the deck, they cheated.

Once into the election cycle it came to light that the system was rigged.  The Congress woman was replaced with Donna Brazile.  Donna Brazile continued the charade by supplying HRC with the debate questions for the CNN debate, prior to the debate.  Once again, they cheated in order to win.

So who clearly committed a crime trying to alter the election process for the Presentency in 2016.  Should there be charges brought against these people involved?

My personal belief is the betrayal of the left by it's leadership was the reason HRC lost the election.  

Don't get me wrong, she was a terrible candidate with a flawed plan.  But the betrayal of "fixing" the primaries so HRC couldn't  lose, and Sanders couldn't win, caused many in the party to vote Trump.  They had been deceived by their own party.

If the MSM, and DOJ was honest and fair, some of the focus would be on how HRC and the DNC "fixed" the primaries.........it is stunning that everyone knows this story, and the truth to it.....yet no charges yet......

I believe they are coming.........JMO...CL.....(Lock them up........pretty easy to understand where that chant came from)

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2